Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:53:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Advertising Network Seeks Investor(s)  (Read 1382 times)
Lavey (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:19:59 PM

Hi Bitcointalk members,

Do you want to revolutionize the btc/alt coin advertising industry? If so, read on...

I guess most of you already know the larger players on the alt-coin advertising scene, I wont name any names here, but I am sure you know who they are.
My plan is to beat them - every single one of them.

What I have on the drawing board is a PPC ad network (advertisers Pay Per Click) and I (the network) pay a % of the advertisers click bid to the publisher. Similar to Google Adsense, I will be 100% btc based though.

For the past 3-4 weeks I have been studying the current networks (both as publisher & advertiser) and I find them to lack eCPM optimizing algorithms for publishers as well as ROI optimizing features for advertisers. I am about to change that.

Along with my research study, I have several years of experience in working with high-end ad servers, appnexus, EPOM, Adzerk, etc... On top of that I have worked with several (mid-level) popunder networks - so I know the rules of the game from the inside.

It took me a while to figure out how to take investments, this is what I came up with;

The "idea" and my current experience is valued at 5 btc (roughly $16K) at the time of this post. I am looking for investments for 49% (2.45 btc) which is equal to roughly $7840. The investment will be used for software development, servers, advertising, etc...

I will sell investment packages in "1% increments" This means that a 1% ownership will cost you 0.05 btc. For each 0.05 btc invested, you will own 1% of the network - forever.

Investors will be paid daily according to their ownership % (of network profits)
Profits is calculated as following;

Lets assume the network share 80% of the advertisers PPC/CPC bid with each publisher. For the ease of this example, lets further assume the advertiser pay 0.0001 PPC/CPC - that means the publisher gets earns 0.00008 for each click generated from his website(s) and the network keeps 0.00002 for each click generated on each of the publishers sites. That means that for each 1% an investor owns, he/she will earn 0.0000002 per click.

Lets try to scale the example a little... Be aware that the average CTR for banner ads is around 0.02 - 0.03% - that means for each 1000 banner impressions, 2 - 3 clicks are generated. Lets be conservative and assume 0.02% in the following example;

10,000,000 daily impressions will generate 20,000 clicks, which will earn each investor 0.004 btc a day (per 1% ownership)
100,000,000 daily impressions will generate 200,000 clicks, which will earn each investor 0.04 btc a day (per 1% ownership)

The goal is to serve 50,000,000 impressions a day within 2017, which might sounds like a huge number, but honestly is not THAT big, when we talk about banner impressions.

The ad server will automatically transfer your earnings to your network account daily, for previous day's network profit. From your network account you can withdraw to your wallet - also daily.

I have already bought a script, which is now being modified to my requirements. Expected launch date could be 1st of September, even sooner for a few select sites.

I and my team will handle all day-to-day operations, which means that no work is required by the investors.

This is a legit business model and should by no means be considered a HYIP or High Risk as such, obviously there are risks involved in any kind of business launch.

Investors will be able to reach me by phone and/or email.

I hope the above gives a clear picture of what I am about to start, if not, please feel free to ask questions Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lavey (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:15:19 PM

Still looking (0.15 has been invested since yesterday)
Lavey (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:40:42 AM

Still looking for 1.65 btc...
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:50:46 AM

Still i am trying to find what you offer as Valid Collateral/safety (for anyone that thinking to put his funds in your project) but i can't see it.
You are a newbie here with nothing to present to us, just a "plan"/"idea" and 1.65BTC demanding funds...
How you think that you will get this amount? Because you state that you make an ad network? Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Lavey (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:47:13 PM

Still i am trying to find what you offer as Valid Collateral/safety (for anyone that thinking to put his funds in your project) but i can't see it.
You are a newbie here with nothing to present to us, just a "plan"/"idea" and 1.65BTC demanding funds...
How you think that you will get this amount? Because you state that you make an ad network? Roll Eyes

Pretty much yes. I however realize that it's not for everyone Smiley
I have almost gathered 1 btc and the project is moving...
Lavey (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:16:24 AM

Only 0.4 btc short now!
udonmez

Activity: 686
Merit: 359

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:49:09 PM

Only 0.4 btc short now!

who are your investors? How can we trust you? Can you please show us something? 
Lavey (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:40:04 AM

Only 0.4 btc short now!

Mostly old business contacts.
You tell me what it takes
Not before the project is fully funded
udonmez

Activity: 686
Merit: 359

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:12:29 AM

Only 0.4 btc short now!

Mostly old business contacts.
You tell me what it takes
Not before the project is fully funded

sound looks scary for me. I dont believe you have a project. I cant invest anything to you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: