Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:30:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trying to Recover My Hacked Account  (Read 189 times)
hakanf2 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:35:08 PM

Dear Bitcointalk Community,

My account, hakanf was hacked and i don't have any Bitcoin address or PGP key associated with my account.

I have control of my twitter account connected on my signature. I sent a PM to theymos but i'm not sure if he will accept this as an ownership proving method.

Well, i'm a member of bitcointalk and proud to be a part of this community for more than 3 years. I always believed and defended that bitcointalk is the ultimate technical source as most people including me are slowly shifting to crypto twitter. Losing my account out of nothing and not being able to recover it really made me reconsider my thoughts for this forum.

I'm not kind of a person who easily give up or pissed off, so i won't leave for a while till i get my account back. Otherwise, i won't open a new account and live the hassle of sending PMs to people with a huge red warning on it, or not being able to post two times without waiting between them.

So, now what. My account is probably on sale somewhere in deep web and if i can reach the owner, i will try to buy it. I may try to communicate again with theymos but i don't know if he will take his time to deal with my situtation.

Any help, suggestion, offer is appreciated, if you can give some.

Thanks.
The real hakanf
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nanfeiyan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:35:28 PM

I also want to recover my account wenwen,but have no way,just have to wait.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: