Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:48:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★(LEGENDARY V.)EARN €1000's TRADING FOREX & CRYPTOS★PROOF €131.104.22 In 21 Days  (Read 6511 times)
brovic44 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:16:29 PM

for me is hard to review 9gb of trading material
is very huge archive and the first problem is download all
after this, unpack it and see every file and every directory is long

but i learn one thing, trading is hard for me Smiley

Any new business you want to start is at the beginning  definitely not easy.
If someone decide to open an store you also have to make risk reward calculations.

After i get the first time in touch (around 9 years ago) into the trading-game i developed an incredible passion about it, so that i wanted to suck every possible information to get the best into it.
Passion and patients are the key for success into the trading game in my opinion.

Me and my students have proven it multiple times that simply any noob on the planet who put a little bit of homework can achieve financial legal freedom into this beautiful game. It simply depends on every individual how far they want to push it to the limit.

Thank you again for reviewing it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brovic44 (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:41:53 PM

This is the best money I had spent to learn how to trade to become a trader. Consist a lot of valuable things inside to help me to get started. Also, this will need a few weeks for me to finish all the stuff. That's just too much.  Smiley

Thanks a lot.. and hope to get extra bonuses from you..

No problem mate. I am glad to help people who are willing to change something in life.

Feel free to contact me!

-brovic44
brovic44 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:05:22 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 11:11:03 AM by brovic44

Downloading all my content. So far I took a glimpse at the content and they look legit. Time to start studying and get serious Wink!
Thank you OP for this opportunity.

You are welcome. Glad i could help you out. You've got an Pm!

brovic44 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:17:11 PM

Hey Bitcointalker's!

New Offer:

1 Free Vouch Copy To an Reputable Legendary Member.

Another 4 Vouch Copies for an investment of only 25€ .

Wish you all a nice start into an new week!

-brovic44
simerva

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:36:53 PM

The file is really big and looks promising. Will update the feedback as soon as i go through all the stuff. Thanks again and dont forget about the bonus Wink
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:52:46 PM

Hi,

Sorry for beeing late, was abroad. I got the Files as promised. The Files is Huge and cointains a lot of Material, i would doubt that the Seller is the Owner of the most Content.
If we leave that aside, the Content is well structerd and if you are new to Forex then this will take a LOT of time to go thru.(it's supposed to be done in 11 Weeks i think) The Basic content is nothing really new and known for years in the Market. The Second folder which is named Income is Freedom, is based on more advanced content and has 3 PDF which are "the Clue" and are supposed to tell you how to make the Money.

To be honest for me that would Consume to much time, since i have a Full Job atm and not enough spare Time.

This Guide could be Kick ass for you if:

a) you are generall a Person that understand math and how Chart working
b) you are seeking for a Venture where you have a huge Potential to earn Stacks of Money.
c) you are ver Disciplined in learning and doing what the Math/chart tells you
d) you have a lot of time to pursue this until the end

i cannot say if you are able with this to earn the Money that is pormised, my assumption is that this could be a huge tool, but depends also quite heavy on the Person using the Tools...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: