Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:20:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ties.DB FIRST DECENTRALIZED PUBLIC SMART DATABASE  (Read 39319 times)
kuverty (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:27:02 AM

BEST SCAM.
BLOCKED ME FROM TELEGRAM  BECAUSE  I SAID SCAMMED U.S..
ISN'T  THAT SCAM TO EXTEND  TOKEN SALE FOR 15 DAYS.
I AM IN 20%  LOSS IN BTC.
U CHANGED UR TERMS AND DO NO ALLOW  IT MEMBERS  TO SAY ANYTHING.
DO NOT INVEST THEY MAY EXTEND  MORE

You wrote unreasoned statements. You broke numerous rules. Once you have offended another member, we have removed you from the group.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
p_zapplaran

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:40:30 PM

so why ico extended?
really interested in this project, but this scares me..
kuverty (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:12:30 PM

There is a lot of difficulty for decentralized projects using centralized storage solutions.
Most of them are unable to scale.
That’s why we have created the first decentralized public smart database.
Watch this video from our presentation at the Blockchain Solutions Forum to learn more.

Youtube LINK

kuverty (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:30:47 AM

so why ico extended?
really interested in this project, but this scares me..

Greetings!

We understand your concerns, but it's necessary to prolong TGE foe another 2 weeks because:
- We are in the process of negotiating  with large funds that need time to invest to the project
- Major investors and large funds will only improve the reputation of the project
- Large funds are interested in long-term investment and product developing, so the price of a token will be more stable after TGE

With Regards,
team Ties.Network
kuverty (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:35:14 AM

Dear participants!

To answer your questions, we decided to hold a regular Q&A session.

You can connect to a session and ask your questions live! Later we will inform you about the time and date of the beginning. Stay tuned!

You are welcome to join live support Telegram group!

waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:35:48 AM

BEST SCAM.
BLOCKED ME FROM TELEGRAM  BECAUSE  I SAID SCAMMED U.S..
ISN'T  THAT SCAM TO EXTEND  TOKEN SALE FOR 15 DAYS.
I AM IN 20%  LOSS IN BTC.
U CHANGED UR TERMS AND DO NO ALLOW  IT MEMBERS  TO SAY ANYTHING.
DO NOT INVEST THEY MAY EXTEND  MORE

You wrote unreasoned statements. You broke numerous rules. Once you have offended another member, we have removed you from the group.
stop lying every  investor have freedom because  they put money in ur project. I did not say anything Wong to other member an I said u SCAM with us. That is SCAM to extend ico and change terms and its my right to express my feelings because  invested in ur project.  This is totally non professional  behaviour  of blocking members without  giving answers
kuverty (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:23:02 PM

BEST SCAM.

stop lying every  investor have freedom because  they put money in ur project. I did not say anything Wong to other member an I said u SCAM with us. That is SCAM to extend ico and change terms and its my right to express my feelings because  invested in ur project.  This is totally non professional  behaviour  of blocking members without  giving answers

Greetings!

Here is our official position:

1. Do we have a right to extend the token sale? In fact yes, because according to our terms&conditions (that have always been public) we have a right to extend or shorten the period of the token sale. “Ties reserves the right to shorten, extend, postpone or change the timing or duration of the TGE.”
2. Why did we extend the token sale? Because there are VCs and crypto funds that ask us for more time to take a decision and they want to support the Ties.Network Database, which can be the next serious innovation since Oracle.
3. Why didn’t we tell you before? Because we understand that it’s not a good idea to extend the token sale, and we can see it by your comments. We hoped that all funds would have had the time to make their decision. Unfortunately, they ask for more time, so we had to make a decision to give them a chance.
4. Will we refund? Since we didn’t break any rules and acted according to our terms&conditions, there are no precedents for a refund. However, we respect your opinion and we want to do good for the community, and now we are accepting applications for a refund. Please send your applications to this email - support@ties.network. We will review all of them after the token sale is over, i.e. after October 26. Right now it is technically impossible to do a refund, because we can’t touch the funds until the official end of the token sale.
5. Will we extend the token sale again? No, October 26 is the deadline. We can assure you that we will close the sale on October 26 or if we raise the cap (whatever happens earlier). If we break this promise, we will refund everyone, and everyone will get their contribution back.
6. If the token sale is officially open again, it would be a discrimination to restrict some people from contributing. Why some can participate and some not? So we are officially opening it for everyone until Oct 26.
7. What if big whales buy our tokens now? Will it affect the token price? Will they dump them? No, we negotiate only with strategic partners and funds who believe in the product and want to support the development of the database. They are not going to dump the tokens the next day after the token sale. Such are our agreements with them. If we make the project happen, this will result in the growth of TIE token, which is good for everyone. Imagine you’re a serious fund. Would you drop the price of your asset? Probably not, because it will negatively affect your own situation. Big investors suffer more from this than small ones. That is why serious partners on board are a guarantee that the token will get stronger.

With Regards,
team Ties.Network
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:42:19 PM

BEST SCAM.

stop lying every  investor have freedom because  they put money in ur project. I did not say anything Wong to other member an I said u SCAM with us. That is SCAM to extend ico and change terms and its my right to express my feelings because  invested in ur project.  This is totally non professional  behaviour  of blocking members without  giving answers

Greetings!

Here is our official position:

1. Do we have a right to extend the token sale? In fact yes, because according to our terms&conditions (that have always been public) we have a right to extend or shorten the period of the token sale. “Ties reserves the right to shorten, extend, postpone or change the timing or duration of the TGE.”
2. Why did we extend the token sale? Because there are VCs and crypto funds that ask us for more time to take a decision and they want to support the Ties.Network Database, which can be the next serious innovation since Oracle.
3. Why didn’t we tell you before? Because we understand that it’s not a good idea to extend the token sale, and we can see it by your comments. We hoped that all funds would have had the time to make their decision. Unfortunately, they ask for more time, so we had to make a decision to give them a chance.
4. Will we refund? Since we didn’t break any rules and acted according to our terms&conditions, there are no precedents for a refund. However, we respect your opinion and we want to do good for the community, and now we are accepting applications for a refund. Please send your applications to this email - support@ties.network. We will review all of them after the token sale is over, i.e. after October 26. Right now it is technically impossible to do a refund, because we can’t touch the funds until the official end of the token sale.
5. Will we extend the token sale again? No, October 26 is the deadline. We can assure you that we will close the sale on October 26 or if we raise the cap (whatever happens earlier). If we break this promise, we will refund everyone, and everyone will get their contribution back.
6. If the token sale is officially open again, it would be a discrimination to restrict some people from contributing. Why some can participate and some not? So we are officially opening it for everyone until Oct 26.
7. What if big whales buy our tokens now? Will it affect the token price? Will they dump them? No, we negotiate only with strategic partners and funds who believe in the product and want to support the development of the database. They are not going to dump the tokens the next day after the token sale. Such are our agreements with them. If we make the project happen, this will result in the growth of TIE token, which is good for everyone. Imagine you’re a serious fund. Would you drop the price of your asset? Probably not, because it will negatively affect your own situation. Big investors suffer more from this than small ones. That is why serious partners on board are a guarantee that the token will get stronger.

With Regards,
team Ties.Network

Bitcoin is getting higher and higher and ur token price is in $ waht about those investor that invested in ur project when price was 4000$ and now its over 5700$. Almost 50% up. If you keep extending this will cause investors to loose thier btc because u are not selling tokens in btc price. Everyone cares about btc not $.
stasyk411

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:43:42 PM

Dear participants!

You can connect to a session and ask your questions live! Later we will inform you about the time and date of the beginning. Stay tuned!

dear manager tell me you are renewing the bounty or just selling tokens?
Moebius327

Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:27:32 AM

There I have some tokens as "bonus". These tokens are already declared in total sum of "normal token" + "bonus token" ?
kuverty (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:13:22 AM

Greetings!

Dear participants!

dear manager tell me you are renewing the bounty or just selling tokens?

Token sale campaign is still going on! All the details revealed here:
TGE-dateails
TGE instruction for participation  
Video tutorial

Our bounty campaign is over. We have a special thread on BitcoinTalk for bounty hunters. All the details of Ties.Network bounty campaign are inside.
Check it out!

There I have some tokens as "bonus". These tokens are already declared in total sum of "normal token" + "bonus token" ?

You can see your bonus in a month. At the moment it is not displayed in the column "Your TIE tokens balance"

With Regards,
team Ties.Network
lovejoel

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:20:02 PM

must read this post once before investing on this ico

https://medium.com/@ico_dna/getting-tied-up-in-an-ico-1-2-ddf48b8fb23f

https://medium.com/@ico_dna/getting-tied-up-in-an-ico-2-2-daa211dc6112
Warsaar

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:26:23 PM

scam... scam is everywhere...

kuverty (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:35:16 PM

Dear participants!

We are happy to announce a Q&A session! During this session founders of Ties.Network will explain why it's been decided to prolong the TGE and answer all your questions. Later we will inform you about the time and date of the beginning. Stay tuned!

If you have questions left feel free to ask in our telegram channel.

With Regards,
team Ties.Network
Mistafreeze

Activity: 897
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:33:07 PM

Nobody is going to trust an ico that extends ico perioad and make changes in original plan in the middle
kuverty (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:02:26 PM

Ties.Network is proud to announce our official partnership with CanYa (https://CanYa.io). CanYa is an ethereum based P2P services marketplace that is bridging the gap between the cryptocommunity and the $2tn global services market.

Details about our partnership can be found here https://blog.canya.com.au/2017/10/08/canya-ties-official-partnership/ and the latest announcements for CanYa at https://t.me/canyacoin.

glennmatthew

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:51:06 PM

Nobody is going to trust an ico that extends ico perioad and make changes in original plan in the middle

I don't think there is anything wrong with it. It just means they have more time to raise funds to make YOUR investment more succesful. If they can't get enough funds to do what they gotta do, then you as an investor lose your money, because TIE token will be worth nothing.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
Moebius327

Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:37:31 AM

Congratulations to the Team! im a part of the silent and small investors, im here only to send my congrats and hoping we are making a nice performance from herw
Mercedes

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:50:24 AM

Congratulations to official Team and all investor ! that's great movement of Ties.Network because our power community.
Charles T.

Activity: 173
Merit: 101

PR Manager at Crypto Economy

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 09:16:03 AM

Ties.Network more than a Decentralized business platform

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       Cryptocurrency News at Crypto Economy       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬      News    ●    Mining Profitability Calculator    ●    Countdown Calendar    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter       ▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: