Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:59:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another dice site - Dice That Makes You Poor (not really)  (Read 2107 times)
cagriari (OP)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

Exciting Cryptocurrency of Future!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 03:23:13 AM

It was done in 5 hrs Tongue it's not a serious site actually. Was just bored Cheesy it even uses 999dice as back-end
Done in just 5 hours, you seem quite good at coding or atleast at cloning sites. 999dice as back-end  Huh What you mean by this, aren't you paying payouts from your pocket?

Deposits are usually credited instantly. Sometimes they might need one confirmation.
Anyway, got this notice on deposit page what does this mean.

What is the maximum amount anyone can bet/won on site?

If this site was really done in just few hours than I like your work.
Yea, I'm not paying from my pocket. Signed msg anyways.
Deposits are instant. Sometimes, like when you give it low fee, 999dice waits for one confirmation.
Minimum bet: 0 BTC
Maximum bet: payout shouldn't exceed 40 BTC

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cagriari (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 03:26:16 AM

Reverse psychologist?  Grin
Well you are good when you are bored then maybe you could make it better when you got bored again.  Grin
It seems like you are beta testing your gambling site and somehow it worked. You will just need to add some more to make it more inviting to users.
You said you want to earn money. Then you could if you will just make it a neat and decent one.

My main point is not making money, but earning money would be good anyways

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:14:18 AM

Well i tried out your site and it did exactly what it was promised to do - it made me $3 poorer Sad Lost 5 times in a row on close to 50%.

Good job on the signed message, a lot of people seem to think that everyone is going to trust them without a signed message but this is not the case. A signed message is the ultimate proof that you have what it takes to back up your speech.

You said that this site uses 999dice as a backend - how so?

Because if it does use 999dice as a backend then there are some problems. 999dice is accused of rigging rolls through not revealing a part of the info needed to verify a provably fair roll. Plus, i don't see any provably fair server seed anywhere, therefore i cannot verify that rolls are legit. Please fix this please or at least make it more obvious if i missesd it somehow.
Hatcher

Activity: 369
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:02:27 AM

It was done in 5 hrs Tongue it's not a serious site actually. Was just bored Cheesy it even uses 999dice as back-end
Done in just 5 hours, you seem quite good at coding or atleast at cloning sites. 999dice as back-end  Huh What you mean by this, aren't you paying payouts from your pocket?

Deposits are usually credited instantly. Sometimes they might need one confirmation.

Deposits are instant. Sometimes, like when you give it low fee, 999dice waits for one confirmation.

You only have 1 bitcoin dude. Cheesy How will you pay wins that exceed that amount?
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:09:11 AM

Well at least he is honest, which I respect.

Compared to what most sites offer and deliver. So many sites these days are twice as fancy and the BTC cold storage wallet has like 0.05 BTC or only the deposits from other gamblers.

This guy at least posted his balance without us having to beg for it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:23:24 AM

Your site actually made me laugh, thanks for that  Grin
Roll and get disappointed & dice that makes you poor is going to bring you 0 gamblers to your site.
I am not sure why did you make announcement of project which is not serious.
ibatcakes

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:38:02 PM

You only have 1 bitcoin dude. Cheesy How will you pay wins that exceed that amount?

He already said that he isn't really serious about this website and that already makes users sceptical, i highly doubt that anyone would even try to achieve that kind of an amount of btc there.. you can even ignore "Maximum bet: payout shouldn't exceed 40 BTC" in this case based on his previous texts
Hatcher

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:48:33 PM

He already said that he isn't really serious about this website and that already makes users sceptical, i highly doubt that anyone would even try to achieve that kind of an amount of btc there.. you can even ignore "Maximum bet: payout shouldn't exceed 40 BTC" in this case based on his previous texts

He is so disorganized I don't think anyone is going to deposit here at all.
cagriari (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 04:40:40 PM

999dice API

Well i tried out your site and it did exactly what it was promised to do - it made me $3 poorer Sad Lost 5 times in a row on close to 50%.

Good job on the signed message, a lot of people seem to think that everyone is going to trust them without a signed message but this is not the case. A signed message is the ultimate proof that you have what it takes to back up your speech.

Because if it does use 999dice as a backend then there are some problems. 999dice is accused of rigging rolls through not revealing a part of the info needed to verify a provably fair roll. Plus, i don't see any provably fair server seed anywhere, therefore i cannot verify that rolls are legit. Please fix this please or at least make it more obvious if i missesd it somehow.

999dice API
Actually it's being returned in JSON response, I forgot to display it

DannaWonder

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:31:00 PM

Why is it like that? how to trust.
Hatcher

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:56:29 AM

999dice API

How the fuck is the 999dice API going to pay me my winnings? I deposited 40 bitcoins because you said that winnings shouldn't exceed 40 BTC (meaning you're fine with someone winning 40 BTC). I bet it all on to double my money and I won. Now I request a cashout. How are you going to transfer that BTC into my BTC wallet when you only have 1 BTC?
cagriari (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 06:04:49 AM

999dice API

How the fuck is the 999dice API going to pay me my winnings? I deposited 40 bitcoins because you said that winnings shouldn't exceed 40 BTC (meaning you're fine with someone winning 40 BTC). I bet it all on to double my money and I won. Now I request a cashout. How are you going to transfer that BTC into my BTC wallet when you only have 1 BTC?

Dude what the hell, 999dice is paying every shit. You lose against 999dice. I earn from referral commission and increased house edge

magneto

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:23:43 AM

999dice API

999dice API
Actually it's being returned in JSON response, I forgot to display it

Ah okay. Then it's all good. This is generated by 999dice, not you, right? Is there any way for us to change the client seed though?

Also i just realised that this is actually a pretty smart business strategy. You're earning from a 0.4% house edge increase plus the fact that you are referring everyone who uses the site. Very, very smart indeed. Could potentially have worked better though if you marketed as a legit idea instead of "dice that makes you poor", lol.

BTW i'm curious how are you able to let users select the range for their bets when 999dice only allows you to select high or low?
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:35:50 AM

Would be nice if you have faucet to test out the game anyway the site is still not ready to compete with other well known gambling site
so I think it's will be difficult to attract people playing on the site especially whale gambler

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:17:44 AM

Ah okay. Then it's all good. This is generated by 999dice, not you, right? Is there any way for us to change the client seed though?

Also i just realised that this is actually a pretty smart business strategy. You're earning from a 0.4% house edge increase plus the fact that you are referring everyone who uses the site. Very, very smart indeed. Could potentially have worked better though if you marketed as a legit idea instead of "dice that makes you poor", lol.

BTW i'm curious how are you able to let users select the range for their bets when 999dice only allows you to select high or low?

999 dice has a 0.1% edge?
That's why there's
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=948965

I'm sorry to be busting OPs profit, but why would anyone gamble here?
There's a 0.5% edge with a questionably fair system
You can just go to 999dice and get a 0.4% lower edge

Reverse psychologist?  Grin
Well you are good when you are bored then maybe you could make it better when you got bored again.  Grin
It seems like you are beta testing your gambling site and somehow it worked. You will just need to add some more to make it more inviting to users.
You said you want to earn money. Then you could if you will just make it a neat and decent one.

What is your main point?

Looking for a signature campaign.
magneto

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:24:32 AM

999 dice has a 0.1% edge?
That's why there's
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=948965

I'm sorry to be busting OPs profit, but why would anyone gamble here?
There's a 0.5% edge with a questionably fair system
You can just go to 999dice and get a 0.4% lower edge

Reverse psychologist?  Grin
Well you are good when you are bored then maybe you could make it better when you got bored again.  Grin

What is your main point?

Well, OP *claims* that he is fetching the provably fair data from 999dice automatically. I can't verify this claim since he has not put up any sort of provably fair verifier on his site or at least yet. I wouldn't gamble on this site with anything other than spare change.

He probably wasn't making any profit anyways, i doubt anyone even gave the site a shot apart from me.

I guess he just wanted to have some fun building a site and whatnot. If he wanted to make real profit then he wouldn't have marketed his site in such a bad way.

Still OP, please display all provably fair info/and preferably move away from 999dice since they are quite shady, as iluvbitcoins said.
Hatcher

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:55:34 AM

999dice API

Dude what the hell, 999dice is paying every shit. You lose against 999dice. I earn from referral commission and increased house edge

Oh, ok. So it's just a portal to 999dice then. I think people are fine with going to 999dice themselves so they don't have to pay a .5% house edge, but good luck anyways.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:04:02 AM

Well, OP *claims* that he is fetching the provably fair data from 999dice automatically. I can't verify this claim since he has not put up any sort of provably fair verifier on his site or at least yet. I wouldn't gamble on this site with anything other than spare change.

He probably wasn't making any profit anyways, i doubt anyone even gave the site a shot apart from me.

I guess he just wanted to have some fun building a site and whatnot. If he wanted to make real profit then he wouldn't have marketed his site in such a bad way.

Still OP, please display all provably fair info/and preferably move away from 999dice since they are quite shady, as iluvbitcoins said.

I guess it would be fine using 999dice if the website was set up to get the hashes automatically since this was the way they were scamming probably
Still though, I did take some time to read through the accusations but I didn't read 30 pages so I'm probably not aware of everything that's going on with 999dice
It would be best to avoid them
However, I'm unsure if you could find something somewhere else with a 0.1% edge
Setting up the automatic seed would be an interesting experiment to see how would profits turn.

Looking for a signature campaign.
cagriari (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 01:57:28 PM

I guess it would be fine using 999dice if the website was set up to get the hashes automatically since this was the way they were scamming probably
Still though, I did take some time to read through the accusations but I didn't read 30 pages so I'm probably not aware of everything that's going on with 999dice
It would be best to avoid them
However, I'm unsure if you could find something somewhere else with a 0.1% edge
Setting up the automatic seed would be an interesting experiment to see how would profits turn.
It does get seeds, but never uses them to validate. Yes it's a portal to 999dice. Benefits: u can set range like 10 to 60 instead of 0 to 50. Gets server hash so maybe better fairness. It's something to do while I'm bored

stevrev

Activity: 615
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:23:04 PM

hook a brother up and I'll give it a try  Shocked

1EnEs6bqmBBPT4542mhprdB7FPoXhQYC66
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: