Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:24:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2017-08-07]Bitcoin Price: Oops, BTC Did it Again!  (Read 8957 times)
Vladdirescu87 (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:52:33 PM

Bitcoin did it again. On Saturday, August,5, Bitcoin’s price refreshed the historic high surging to $3,300 from around $2,800 that it had been at a day before. Bitcoin managed to add almost 18% in value, and may definitely keep on going.

The current price surge of Bitcoin has increased the market capitalization to more than $50 bln — $51,737,289,581.

Read the full article: https://coinidol.com/bitcoin-price-btc-did-it-again/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:36:52 PM

I am still waiting for the day that institutional investors start opening large positions in Bitcoin. The more countries start legalizing Bitcoin, the more realistic it will become. Seriously, despite all the growth we have been through in the last years, current market cap still looks like a massive joke. But then again, if we look at how things were back in the years, everything has become a whole lot more serious now -- this is no longer the fun or one shot opportunity people were talking about back then. Btw, this also goes up for certain altcoins -- crypto in general has evolved.
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:29:18 PM

I am still waiting for the day that institutional investors start opening large positions in Bitcoin. The more countries start legalizing Bitcoin, the more realistic it will become. Seriously, despite all the growth we have been through in the last years, current market cap still looks like a massive joke. But then again, if we look at how things were back in the years, everything has become a whole lot more serious now -- this is no longer the fun or one shot opportunity people were talking about back then. Btw, this also goes up for certain altcoins -- crypto in general has evolved.

Having bitcoin now is not a joke anymore. Its evolving and beginning to be really the no. 1 investment instrument. Gone were the days that simply having bitcoin to gamble, or simple just having bitcoins. Now marketcap is going upward to $60b which is quite astonishing. It's getting serious and its getting hard to earn as well. Buying is an option but with the current price its not tempting. Really those early adopters are now sitting somewhere else just looking back at their initial investment and seeing it  grows. And its not yet adopted, globally. So imagined if millions of people going to bitcoin ecosystem. The price will surely rise above expectations.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:45:31 PM

"Oops, BTC Did it Again" this phrase should been told to all bitcoin haters  Cheesy just ten days ago we have heard all this topic about bitcoin's death after the fork, so who is dead now?!
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:57:03 PM

A few days ago bitcoin prices dumped to about $1,800. I should have bought at that price, I would have profit almost double if I did.
Sometimes I just pussy out even if I know it was already the right time to buy and the right time to sell. It's just really scary to think about.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:03:22 PM

A few days ago bitcoin prices dumped to about $1,800. I should have bought at that price, I would have profit almost double if I did.
Sometimes I just pussy out even if I know it was already the right time to buy and the right time to sell. It's just really scary to think about.

a "few days ago" was almost a month ago

just saying Smiley
hindsight is always twenty twenty,you never know what the pice will be
but one can safely assume that it is not going to drop substantially once all of the forks and changes are over with
we are going to see more historical maximums for price very soon

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
IdVerification

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 04:06:16 AM

Though still relatively new, many different countries experience a growing comfort level in Bitcoin. Bitcoin has never been tied to one specific country or people group. Bitcoin is viewed by many as not only a currency but also an investment. As more countries recognize and legitimize the cryptocurrency, the trust will grow and more will invest. As international e-commerce continues to increase, it's likely that Bitcoin acceptance will continue to grow as well. There are many conceivable reasons why Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will continue to grow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: