Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:21:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [EASY BOUNTY] WiC |Monetizing WiFi Sharing | CAMPAIGN OVER - THANK YOU!  (Read 3760 times)
Lambo06 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:53:51 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 09:22:12 AM by Lambo06

We have successfully reached the target and crossed it for the thunderclap campaign and hence we are closing this campaign. All participants will receive the bounty after the token sale is over.

Website          Facebook          Twitter          Telegram          Slack

Register for the WiC Thunderclap campaign (200,000 WiC):

1) Visit the thunderclap campaign page at: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/60372-wic-token-sale-announcement
2) Support with Facebook and Twitter.
         a) Under 250 friends/followers - You get 25 +25 shares for support with facebook and twitter.
         b) Between 251-750 friends/followers - You get 50 +50 shares for support with facebook and twitter.
         c) Above 750 friends/followers - You get 100 +100 shares for support with facebook and twitter.
3) Share the campaign on your Twitter and Facebook

Calculation of Bounties: You receive shares for the bounty campaign and get proportionate WiC accordingly. For example, if John has 200 shares and Mathew has 100 shares and these are the only two participants in the thunderclap campaign; John gets 200/300 * 300,000 WiC = 200,000 WiC and Mathew gets 100/300 * 300,000 WiC = 100,000 WiC.

After you have completed the required steps: Fill this form.
To check if you are accepted: Click here.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:59:29 AM

Hello, I would like to know in more detail how the table will be updated automatically or should I send links to tweets and retweets to you in PM, maybe I should post them on this page?
phool143

Activity: 518
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 05:08:47 AM

I am very interested to your social media campaign.I am joined your facebook and twitter campaign.
Erickvand

Activity: 532
Merit: 272

Mycryptobank.io

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 05:11:17 AM

Do you need indonesian translation for you project?

▄████▀
████▄               ▄████       ▗▟██████████████▄    ▐██████████████████▙▖
██████▖           ▗██████     ▗▟██████████████████▄  ▐████████████████████▌
███████▙         ▟███████    ▄█████          ▀████▀  ▐████            ▀████
█████████▖     ▗█████████   ▐████▀             ▀▀    ▐████            ▄███▌
█████▀████▙   ▟████▀█████   ████▌                    ▐███████████████████▌
█████ ▝█████▄█████▘ █████  ▐████                     ▐████████████████████▙▖
█████   ▜███████▛   █████   ████▌                    ▐████            ▀█████▖
█████    ▝█████▘    █████   ▐████▄            ▄██▄   ▐████             ▐█████
█████      ▀█▀      █████    ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████  ▐████            ▄█████▌
█████               █████     ▝██████████████████▀   ▐█████████████████████▛
█████               █████     ▄████████████████▀     ▐███████████████████▛▘
                             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
MyCryptoBank
CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY
Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WHITEPAPER ──────────────────────────
Lambo06 (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:34:53 AM

Hello, I would like to know in more detail how the table will be updated automatically or should I send links to tweets and retweets to you in PM, maybe I should post them on this page?

The excel sheet gets updated automatically when you fill the form. We will then check regularly that you  have actually supported the campaign. If not, we will mark you red in the excel sheet.
cheus

Activity: 593
Merit: 126

Bounty Manager

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:54:13 AM

I hope this is the exact rules for bounty that need to be met, because in ANN thread there are additional conditions for Twitter where it is necessary to fasten the post on the page and we should retit every message? Those who recently joined can read reposts from the current moment? Is it necessary now to repost all the records? And fix the post on Twitter?
Lambo06 (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:13:05 AM

I hope this is the exact rules for bounty that need to be met, because in ANN thread there are additional conditions for Twitter where it is necessary to fasten the post on the page and we should retit every message? Those who recently joined can read reposts from the current moment? Is it necessary now to repost all the records? And fix the post on Twitter?

Hey the twitter bounty campaign is different from this thunderclap campaign. They are 2 separate campaigns with separate rules and you can take part in both.

For twitter you need to repost every message even the old ones.

Thanks!
OlgaLo

Activity: 588
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:19:46 AM

The excel sheet gets updated automatically when you fill the form. We will then check regularly that you  have actually supported the campaign. If not, we will mark you red in the excel sheet.

Why did you created another thread? I have previously registered at this company
Lambo06 (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:46:52 AM

Why did you created another thread? I have previously registered at this company

This is a different bounty campaign. The first one is also live.
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:54:24 AM

Interesting, will join!
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:08:59 AM

Join twitter and facebook, thank you.
Success for this project dev
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:19:33 AM

Trying to follow the social media bounty,
Hopefully this project is successful,
thank you

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
toolucky98

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:33:05 AM

Hello dev, may i join with only facebook support?
i dont have twitter account
Lambo06 (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:43:49 AM

Hello dev, may i join with only facebook support?
i dont have twitter account

Yes can join with only facebook Smiley
Lambo06 (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:08:15 PM

Minimum contribution requirement for the presale has been removed due to community feedback. You can now contribute any amount you like!
alinda

Activity: 887

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:08:49 PM

Since you have 200,000 WiC for thunderclap, is there a limit in the case of people joining the bounty now? So to have the tokens distributed equally?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Lambo06 (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:24:02 PM

Since you have 200,000 WiC for thunderclap, is there a limit in the case of people joining the bounty now? So to have the tokens distributed equally?

No there is no limit on the number of participants. You earn shares for joining the campaign an get a proportionate reward Smiley
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:31:26 PM

No there is no limit on the number of participants. You earn shares for joining the campaign an get a proportionate reward Smiley

If there's no minimum limit of participants then why i saw 55 of 250 supporters isn't that mean the maximum participants is 250 people ?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

alinda

Activity: 887

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:40:53 PM

If there's no minimum limit of participants then why i saw 55 of 250 supporters isn't that mean the maximum participants is 250 people ?

I think they may be increasing it over time just like Mobilego had that increased when the limit was almost reached every time.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
antongracy

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:24:41 PM

Joined the company twitter and facebook.yudachnogo promotion of the project and future development in the future. Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: