Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:12:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Chopcoin.io - Interactive Bitcoin Faucet Game  (Read 3603 times)
noobcoin

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:29:47 AM

i've join chopcoin.io long ago and enjoy the game pvp is fun but i my chance to win is very low since the game server is lagging for me i got freeze lag and lost easily so i withdraw back my half balance
sorry about it i dont mean to say any negative feedback its just for my personal exp
my chopcoin username is lanangari

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chopcoin.io (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 03:19:14 PM

i've join chopcoin.io long ago and enjoy the game pvp is fun but i my chance to win is very low since the game server is lagging for me i got freeze lag and lost easily so i withdraw back my half balance
sorry about it i dont mean to say any negative feedback its just for my personal exp
my chopcoin username is lanangari

Unfortunately the game is somewhat resource hungry so some players have problems with lags - we can just refer you to the respective point in our FAQs and hope this will solve your problem.

I played this game last year but i suck and i decided not to play it anymore, but i have to say this is very funny game, if someone has skills can earn a lot.
Have you add anything new here, I see design is different.

We now offer three different ways of winning Bitcoin.

1. Click the claim Button every 30 minutes for a small random amount of satoshis.
2. Participate in the chat - the rainbot checks for activity and rewards users that frequently engage with the community.
3. Play in the playgrounds - in King of the Hill the best player is rewarded 200 satoshis every three minutes. The rounds have no time limit. In Faucet the players ranked 1-20 win some satoshis according to their rank. Time limit is 10 minutes. In Paid you will have to pay a buy-in fee that is added (minus a small fee that feedds the faucet) to a pot which is split among all remaining players according to their respective size.
choquemeneses7

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:32:43 PM

I heard about this page a few years ago but now i see Better ways to make money so I'm going to give it a try again.
It looks very good I will promote it in my blog and on youtube do you have a referral system?

Username: veimaralex Cheesy
Bond_Jamesbond

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 03:34:51 PM

I like this game a lot and actually its addictive when you start to play, earning while playing a simple but skillful game is very good.  I now added this game to my rotator too so I will have more friends soon to play with.  If someone can get some skills with mouse movements and can spend some time, I think they can earn a lot.

My coinchop username is jamesbond.

donjosh

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:13:27 PM

I heard about this page a few years ago but now i see Better ways to make money so I'm going to give it a try again.
It looks very good I will promote it in my blog and on youtube do you have a referral system?

Username: veimaralex Cheesy

There definitely is a referral system - I've got a few myself. But I'm jealous that you have a blog and youtube to find more referrals, I heard that www.chopcoin.io pays up to 20% if you bring in lots of people and get in touch with support.
jasisboy

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:46:22 PM

Chopcoin.io is the best game I've ever played. It's so difficult to spend a single day without playing.

My ID is Memorando.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:18:24 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2017, 04:34:49 AM by ahmedjadoon

I just registered on your website. Your website is so cool. It deserves to be among the top 5 faucets.
I'm a faucet owner myself running a faucet since 3-4 years. I always promote and endorse promising faucets like yours on my website. But, I look for a 25-50% affiliate commission that most faucets offer. If you increase the referral commission from 8% which is too low, I believe many faucet owners will be tempted to promote your website.
Also, login/register buttons should be more visible.
Good luck
username: ahmedjadoon
Spartans1992

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:11:18 AM

very funny game for sure!!!
My ID: Spartan
chopcoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 11:53:28 AM

I just registered on your website. Your website is so cool. It deserves to be among the top 5 faucets.
I'm a faucet owner myself running a faucet since 3-4 years. I always promote and endorse promising faucets like yours on my website. But, I look for a 25-50% affiliate commission that most faucets offer. If you increase the referral commission from 8% which is too low, I believe many faucet owners will be tempted to promote your website.
Also, login/register buttons should be more visible.
Good luck
username: ahmedjadoon

Thanks for the kind word. Smiley
We are sorry but the maximum referral percentage we offer is 20% for advertisers that reach 200 referred users. So let me know when you reached it and we edit your profile.
becker

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:44:57 PM

username:IEATZU

Would be nice to have an actual team playground. Other than the adhoc teaming in king of the hill. Payouts for team in the lead for x minutes could be randomly selected from all team members weighted by their mass at the time. Probably like 3 members get paid or something each period.

Also would be nice if you had an entirely different game to play to like diep.io I like that game to.. though obviously that is a bigger task.

I'd prefer to simply watch a video ad every 10 minutes and remove most of the ads on the site. Need a stretch break anyway between rounds sometimes and a bit of time to trash talk. That'd work well for the standard timed playgrounds, not sure how could do that with king of the hill, maybe pause the whole game? Not sure.

Oh and for paid playground,you need a queue set up where I can simply click and say I'd like to play as soon as 5 other players want to play, and you could have a popup on my screen if I'm in another game section to tell me the round will begin in 30 seconds so I can leave and go play. I don't play paid because it's hard to get others coordinated to play, and then you have to wait until a new round begins. It's just not convenient.

And how about this, base payout around how many people are playing, as in if had 50 in the room could double the payout or something.
Az0r

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 12:06:16 PM

Best game that i've played. And Challenging as well for you if you want to win huge amount ot bitcoins. ^^

Chopcoin username: ezoineom
eu-Robert

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:54:55 PM

ChopCoin -- PRO's and CONs

PRO
  • fun game
  • good BTC earnings possible
  • chatbox
  • paid game available
  • practice playground available
  • various game modes
  • fair gameplay

CON
  • time intensive
  • monochrome design
  • cluttered user interface
  • limited choice of skins
  • fixed nickname
  • addictive gameplay

All in all, best game I know. Would recommend to friends: YES. Cool
chopcoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 07:57:23 AM

Hey Chopcoiners,

thank you all for your kind words. We credited the provisional balance!

Happy gaming!
eu-Robert

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:18:10 PM

[..] We credited the provisional balance! [..]

Nope. My provisional balance was not credited. I sent an email to support @ chopcoin.io mentioning my posting and my chopcoin username on 2017-08-13 at 0:02h UTC +02.

Another thing: Your "Flying Bombs" game mode for the faucet playground does not work properly. Try it, please.
eu-Robert

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:49:09 PM

chopcoin.io , you promised to credit 10k satoshi provisional balance to those who wrote a response here. And that you would pay out on Sun. 13 August 2017.

But you did not pay me, even though I wrote a response.

You broke your promise.

Then on 14 August, you wrote "We credited the provisional balance!", but you did not credit my balance. So that was not true either.

What kind of admin are you? You ignore my posts and my ticket. I've sent in my chopcoin username. But HPrivakos closes my ticket. WTH? Sad

Stop ignoring me, and pay me the 10k satoshi !
chopcoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 11:06:55 AM

chopcoin.io , you promised to credit 10k satoshi provisional balance to those who wrote a response here. And that you would pay out on Sun. 13 August 2017.

But you did not pay me, even though I wrote a response.

You broke your promise.

Then on 14 August, you wrote "We credited the provisional balance!", but you did not credit my balance. So that was not true either.

What kind of admin are you? You ignore my posts and my ticket. I've sent in my chopcoin username. But HPrivakos closes my ticket. WTH? Sad

Stop ignoring me, and pay me the 10k satoshi !

Hey eu-Robert,

dont worry we always do what we promise. Please tell me your chopcoin username again and i will take a look into your profile.

Greetings,
Chris
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:34:46 AM

I noticed that referral commissions showing in my account are too low. Are you sure that your referral system is working properly?  Because on many other faucets I earn at least 20 times the amount I earn at Chopcoin in (assuming they also offer same referral commission rate as Chopcoin ).
chopcoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 12:22:36 AM

I noticed that referral commissions showing in my account are too low. Are you sure that your referral system is working properly?  Because on many other faucets I earn at least 20 times the amount I earn at Chopcoin in (assuming they also offer same referral commission rate as Chopcoin ).

Yes we are sure its working well and each game a referred users wins get credited.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:25:06 AM

I noticed that referral commissions showing in my account are too low. Are you sure that your referral system is working properly?  Because on many other faucets I earn at least 20 times the amount I earn at Chopcoin in (assuming they also offer same referral commission rate as Chopcoin ).

Yes we are sure its working well and each game a referred users wins get credited.
So, affiliates are only paid commission
for game winnings. No commission for referred users' faucet claim?
chopcoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 06:14:17 AM

I noticed that referral commissions showing in my account are too low. Are you sure that your referral system is working properly?  Because on many other faucets I earn at least 20 times the amount I earn at Chopcoin in (assuming they also offer same referral commission rate as Chopcoin ).

So, affiliates are only paid commission
for game winnings. No commission for referred users' faucet claim?

Yes the commission is for game winnings only.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: