Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:21:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BCH(BCC) sent to BTC address is there a solution?Solved after contactingExchange  (Read 434 times)
gg2corp (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:59:33 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 06:40:00 AM by gg2corp

hi guys,

It is sad that first post on this forum is on this topic, but...

I sent my BCH(BCC) to my BTC address on hitbtc exchange. I can see BCH(BCC) on blockchair being on my BTC address, but do not have access to them. Is there a way to solve this issue and what steps should I take?
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:04:26 PM

You can ask bitbet to resolve the issue, or at least to give u your privatekeys

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:12:27 PM

hi guys,

I sent my BCH(BCC) to my BTC address on hitbtc exchange. I can see BCH(BCC) on blockchair being on my BTC address, but do not have access to them. Is there a way to solve this issue and what steps should I take?

Only the exchange can help you.  They are the only ones that have the private keys for that address.  You'll have to contact their support and hope that they are willing to help.
gg2corp (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:39:03 AM

hi guys,

A little bit late here, but to confirm - problem was solved by HitBTC in about 2-3weeks time after I've sent BCH to my BTC address and all funds returned to my BCH account at no additional costs. Huge respect for HitBTC team.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: