Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:52:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTM BYTOM - new hot coin ?  (Read 4835 times)
blacklig (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:31:52 PM

Anyone knows anything about this coin? It is pretty hot on BTER and in China, gaining like 250-300% in last week or so

https://bter.com/trade/BTM_CNY

https://bytom.io/en

It is not on Coinmarketcap and I am wondering why Smiley

Technology behind this coin looks good and it could become quite big one day.
Do you know anything about it and what do you predict for this coin? Buy or sell?
alexius89-2

Activity: 254
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 09:17:24 AM

Correct, there is huge potential for this coin. It is from the Creators of http://8btc.com/
8BTC is on of the biggest chinese News Site. Similar to Coindesk

Here it is: https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/bytom/#charts

It is now also listed on Binance!
https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=BTM_ETH

Happy Trading.

▀    ★★★ BAND PROTOCOL ★★★ 
┊┈ DECENTRALIZED ORACLE FRAMEWORK FOR WEB 3.0┊┈
█ █ █  Medium Twitter Reddit Telegram Whitepaper  █ █ █  
Bossthirteen

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:43:11 PM

I bought .5btc of these purely on speculation after reading what little English I could find about their project

Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:55:21 PM

Anyone knows anything about this coin? It is pretty hot on BTER and in China, gaining like 250-300% in last week or so

https://bter.com/trade/BTM_CNY

https://bytom.io/en

It is not on Coinmarketcap and I am wondering why Smiley

Technology behind this coin looks good and it could become quite big one day.
Do you know anything about it and what do you predict for this coin? Buy or sell?
Not all potential coins do really need to be see on coinmarketcap but its already been provided on the top and we can able to see it already. I have read about this coin and i my first impression was just like this is just like an another shit coin pump and dump scheme but when i actually see the details i do really like the project. I cant say that this do have a future but most likely it would really reach that point.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
holden.commodore

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:41:57 PM

Suspicious:
The website is only in Mandarin, the website is said to be a company said to be in China >> email: foundation@bytom.io

- note: it lacks the mandatory exploitation number on websites operated by Chinese people.

- the site was created: WHOIS Creation Date: 2017-05-07 therefore all recement.

- the registrar is not Chinese. The server is in Russia at today

Have you ever seen a market only presented in Mandarin reserved for China but its fully exteriorized system in Russia?!

Caution !

i saw this in the official thread
technocop

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:14:19 AM

Suspicious:
The website is only in Mandarin, the website is said to be a company said to be in China >> email: foundation@bytom.io

- note: it lacks the mandatory exploitation number on websites operated by Chinese people.

Have you ever seen a market only presented in Mandarin reserved for China but its fully exteriorized system in Russia?!

Caution !

Have you tried to check WHOIS by yourself?
blacklig (OP)

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:30:51 AM

Suspicious:

Caution !

well, that is interesting.. But I dont see unfortunately into practises of registering domains in China.. but maybe cannot be the case that using russian registrator is just way easier? It is like everyone is on godaddy because they are cheap, fast, anonymous etc..
kim-yon

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:19:21 AM

Has had a very fast rise . is There potential ?
silver12si

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:27:28 AM

Just invested...new coin! Binance, fees 0!

cryptonition

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:04:05 AM

Suspicious:
The website is only in Mandarin (...)

Well, that's not true. While exploring it, you may switch to english in the top-right corner.
Not sure how do you register a website, but on their place I'd rather open the website outside of such a internet-controlling government/country Tongue
I like the idea and objectives presented on the white paper which seems to be reasonable and consistent.
I have a feeling the Chinese might support it, so it's worth to give it a shot, before it happens. Fingers crossed Smiley
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:41:26 PM

It's cheap at the moment and has a lot of potential, definitely worth adding to the portfolio. It is trading at around 30cents at the moment on binance so it should rise to at least $1 usd.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:18:50 PM

It's cheap at the moment and has a lot of potential, definitely worth adding to the portfolio. It is trading at around 30cents at the moment on binance so it should rise to at least $1 usd.

I bought it today at $ 0.2 and very pleased with this investment, if it will cost $ 1 (which is real) it will be just fine

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
buyingcoins

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:41:47 PM

Here's a step by step guide to setting up a wallet and buying Bytom coins: https://getcrypto.info/bytom/
beskid

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:27:23 PM

If the founders and executors of the project can realize the goals in life, then this will be one more step towards the digital world. But as it seems to me, this project will not be as popular as the TenX project in the near future, so its BTM crypto currency will not be very volatile and skyrocketing, although these are crypto-currencies,and it is very difficult to predict them.
crevbi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:41:19 AM

Bytom Weekly Report(2018.01.22)

1. [dev] Modified transaction structure, all default transactions apply standard transaction.
2. [dev] Modified coinbase structure, coinbase partial certification was put into utxo module.
3. [dev] Reserved utxo completely, added the tag update test of RPC layer account and asset, and added wallet’s private key import and export test.
4. [dev] Added the update-asset-alias command and list-transactions return information function.
5. [dev] Reconstructed AIPOW algorithm completely, changed some algorithm processes, which increases the mining algorithm security.
6. [dev] Wallet rebuilded the standard transaction database by importing the private key and worked with the front-end dashboard.
7. [res] Found eddsa-bip32 compatibility problem and solved it.
8. [dev] Survey mining pool implementation, miner pow RPC implementation, validateblock and other performance testing implementations.
9. [UI] Fixed accesstoken bug, made private key export and import tools.
10. [dev] Integrated template contract transaction interface with the front-end connection.

Overall development completion: 87%
remaining projects to be completed: adapt smart contract advanced features UI, integrity module function test, interconnect POW, fix Bytom core bug.

https://medium.com/@Bytom_Official/bytom-weekly-report-2018-01-22-f6f159086e65
g4r1n1m

Activity: 238
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:03:39 AM

not that new  Cool
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:01:36 AM

Bytom (BTM) Listed on CoinEx, BTM/BCH Is Coming

January 30, 2018- Bytom and CoinEx jointly announced that BTM would be listed on CoinEx on Feb 1st, and support BTM/BCH trading pair for the first time. So far, BTM/BTC, BTM/ETH, BTM/USDT and BTM/BCH trading pairs are available. This is Bytom’s second overseas strategic layout after San Francisco Meetup since 2018. At present, Bytom has already been on crypto exchanges in the United States, New Zealand, Canada, South Korea and other countries and regions, and cooperated actively with these excellent overseas platforms.

http://news.8btc.com/bytom-btm-listed-on-coinex-btmbch-is-coming
semsyor

Activity: 365

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:56:18 AM

Bytom Weekly News (February 1st week)

On Feb 1st 2018, Bytom Visual Client released new version of Testnet, named“NEU”.

NEU comes from Neuron. Neurons are the fundamental units of the structure and function of the nervous system, the bridge that passes the message, which means that NEU “诺” is going to be the smallest unit of Bytom.

Meanwhile NEU “诺”represents the “promise” quoted from the old saying “a promise worth one thousand taels of gold “in Chinese. It is consistent with that decentralization trust mechanism of the blockchain technology, and it is also more compliant with the idea of the “Financial circulation depending on credibility“.

https://medium.com/@Bytom_Official/bytom-weekly-news-february-1st-week-d545d934c9d2
filsid

Activity: 630

TOKPIE

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:18:35 PM

Bytom Weekly News (February 2nd week)

Dear Bytom supporters, fresh weekly report are as stated below. We are approaching the biggest festival in China — Chinese New year, therefore for this week (Feb.5th to Feb 9th), we sent out many rewards to our Bytom community contributors. Please find our updates on Community Building , Media Broadcast and Recruitment info.

https://medium.com/@Bytom_Official/bytom-weekly-news-february-2nd-week-926d97faee97

Makleyhill

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:16:01 PM

Bytom Weekly Report (2018.02.26) https://medium.com/@Bytom_Official/bytom-weekly-report-2018-02-26-8257244bb914

Nearby the Chinese New Year, we have completed the normative definition of two core functions. On the basis of the “neu” version, we shaped the “Tensority” mining algorithm of Bytom, and the algorithm white paper is in the process of being written, including the previous proof logic and a complete explanation. At the same time, we’ve also done a functional verification of smart contracts “Equity” for Bytom and the development guides will be released when the code is open. Bytom is to the last tough moment, although a lot of difficulties, but the future is bright.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: