Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:52:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there any full-time travelers or people who travels a lot?  (Read 261 times)
DmitryN (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 11:12:37 PM

Curious to find here people who is interested in crypto and likes to travel. If you are, share your story here:

1. Which countries you have visited or how many if there are too many and what part of the world.
2. What are your favorite destinations, most memorable experiences.
3. Where do you plan to go next.
4. Which countries have you lived in, want to live or plan to go and stay there for a while.
Last Song

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:12:25 AM

That's me.

1. USA, Canada and some South American countries. Japan, Russia, UK, France and Germany.
2. Japan is my favourite.
3. The next one is Australia for sure.
4. I've never lived one of those.
DmitryN (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 11:05:31 PM

It's interesting to ask people what is their favorite country, range of answer is always very wide, because so many criteria can be employed to give this answer. I heard many good words about Mongolia being favorite for many people because of nature beauty and authentic lifestyle of its people.
LilibethSantos

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 11:57:03 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 12:10:54 AM by LilibethSantos

I travel a few times a year to Costa Rica, but that is easy for me since I live really close to their border. Aside from that, I don't have any interesting travel experiences.

2econd

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:04:10 AM

I'm a full time traveler. Every second I move one second into the future. It's amazing Wink

Still have to figure out how to go back though :s

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hyenashell

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:05:59 AM

I'm about to become one, i can't stand my lifestyle and have enough money to give myself that life.
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:50:55 AM

Once I've seen a "full-time" traveler's blog. This guy has been freelancing and earning on cryproivestments during his travels. Can remember more of such people but  usually most of them after long travels came back home or moved to different warm and cheap countries like Thailand.
DmitryN (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 01:06:32 PM

Seems like now it's the time when staying in particular place can be no more than convenience rather than requirement. And ofter it's cheaper to travel and work remotely rather than staying in certain places. I've been working and traveling 8 month just recently and it came back home only because got somewhat tired to get some rest.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: