Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:01:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MINERVA (OWL) 🦉 Smart Money on 💎 Ethereum  (Read 53895 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
uinu

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:42:51 AM

I also have It on my translated thread Wink
I read a reply from a team member at Telegram. The 2.5% counts for the 'bug / hacker bounty'. I understand that they by mistake posted that 2.5% for the other bounties, and when they discovered the mistake it was changed to 1%. That was already a month ago or so. Which could be correct since my translation of 3 Oct. indeed reflects the 1%.

This typo explanation I find reasonable to accept. For me it doesn't matter since the change doesn't affect me. But the explanation does make me happy because I can keep my trust in the project, which was shaken somewhat today.

Still, if that's okay for you, this is not okay for people who translated the thread with these 2,5% in mind, i had the time to take the bounty, translate it after few days and it was still 2,5% at the moment i finished since i took the bbcode to translate the bounty thread too, it seems really Big to be a "mistake" , and that "mistake" made a lot of people choose this bounty between August and septembre, and now they have enough people they discovered a supposed "mistake " weeks after the beginning of the bounty when they had enough participants, this is how It looks since they were hiding the change until i discover it.

Imagine in real life someone  gives you a job to do, promise a specific reward and once your work is done, he tells you " ha sorry it was a miscalculation after all, you won't even get 50% of what we offered to you, deal with it" , no honest person would do that and this is not because we are in a crypto world that it's acceptable to have such behavior.

This is just totally dishonest, even if it does not affect you, it should make you think, if they are being like this and hiding it changing What was written without warning people and without offering any solution to people who came here with the Old information, they are not trust worthy and could do other change to the ICO for supposed "mistakes" discovered weeks after enough is collected..

You should in fact watch their reaction to this issue to see if they are trust worthy or not , if they are pro or not, a really serious project would discuss and offer a fair solution for first participants if It's really a mistake, so their next move will show something important for investors.

Edit : and i now have the proof it was not a typo mistake since the dev stated several Time himself 2,5% for the bounties, emphasizing about the generosity of his bounty, talking about translation in the same sentence. This is not going in the good direction...

Posting this here since no one, including dev it seems, sees it on the bounty thread among the twitter reports and It's important for investors to have trustworthy team who does not go back on it's words without offering a fair solution for people who worked and finished the work while the bounty was still 2,5% and not 1%, this will show to investors if the team is pro and ethical or not.

Edit : The matter has been settled a professional way, i have a received a fair offer of compensation to get the equivalent of what was first planned when i did the work.

If you are touch with them, can you find out where the bounty manager is? Still have little faith in this coin, but I have lost a lot seeing how poorly it is run lately.

He is on the bounty Telegram if you wanna speak
it's pretty bad for the project, I don't think if the dev team was honest was important for a project.
my friend said he had join this ,I should tell him what the dev had done.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rally

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:28:56 PM

I have doubts about the project, there are many users in the telegram group, but there is no activity, I think it's worth to be more careful with them

wnfmzm74

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:25:01 PM

so if it had been ICO now?
or the pre-ICO still open in the website?
why the thread had not anything about the ICO detail?
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:12:14 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2136287.0    here you can follow

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:13:26 AM

https://minerva.com/   website

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:48:56 AM

Still no date for ICO? Why is it delayed so much?
Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:55:05 AM

so if it had been ICO now?
or the pre-ICO still open in the website?
why the thread had not anything about the ICO detail?

the presale is coming. I see in the website, still no date when the ico will be open
or you can asking here https://minerva.com/#crowdsale
Newtiy

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:00:57 AM

It's something strange about this project. Many users take interest in it, but there no acrivity on the part of the team..
MajorZiZi

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:02:20 AM

sound fishy but u know wait and see
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:32:17 PM

This silence is not the messenger of good works. The telegram group is dead. There is no announcement about any ICO date. I do not think anything will come out of this project. But for some reason people still care about it. Maybe they are hoping something will happen.
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:16:33 PM

I think it's not a project that can be implemented right now. Crypto money is very volatile. I do not think business will accept it. Even bitcoin can lose 30% in a week. But it can also be used in the long term. ICOs are nothing more than a trick. Yes, ICOs who are good at marketing are getting good money, but then they collapse.
Gatotare

Activity: 728
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:54:48 PM

when i first heard about the project i was really excited, its been 3 months and we still waiting, i dont know what to say really..
BubbleBoy

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:41:00 PM

This silence is not the messenger of good works. The telegram group is dead. There is no announcement about any ICO date. I do not think anything will come out of this project. But for some reason people still care about it. Maybe they are hoping something will happen.

Feel the same.

The telegram group is tired to ask about dates of ICO. They fed enough.
MINERVA is going one of two ways - or preparing something special and waste the pause or get troubles incompartible with maintenance project.

████
              ▄▄████▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
   ▄████▀                  ▀████▄
  ▐███▀                      ▀███▌
 ▐███▀   ████▄  ████  ▄████   ▀███▌
 ████    █████▄ ████ ▄█████    ████
▐███▌    ██████▄████▄██████    ▐███▌
████     ██████████████████     ████
████     ████ ████████ ████     ████
████     ████  ██████  ████     ████
▐███▌    ████   ████   ████    ▐███▌
 ████    ████   ████   ████    ████
 ▐███▄   ████   ████   ████   ▄███▌
  ▐███▄                      ▄███▌
   ▀████▄                  ▄████▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀████▀▀
                ████
MIDEX
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ GET TOKENS ▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM                                # WEB ANN + Bounty <
with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers           > Telegram Facebook Twitter Blog #
abhishekb

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:33:16 PM

when i first heard about the project i was really excited, its been 3 months and we still waiting, i dont know what to say really..

Exactly. Plus, there's no propor indication about how the project or the bounty is going.
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:32:06 PM

I did not come here for a long time ..
For some reason, there is little information here ...
Who will say, were there any updates?
Thank you!
supplyabject

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:14:49 PM

Hello! If you need quality translated Russian thread, contact me please. Best regards.
callmeguys

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:18:50 PM

So what is the status now? Why are you guys delaying that much?
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:56:17 AM

Until now this project has no news about the clarity of its continuation. if it is delayed or canceled the project, it would be nice if the news on the official page. we are all waiting for it. thank you
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:03:25 PM

hii dev, hows the progress about this project?? I very curious because I see the bounty campaign isnt over yet and still didnt know when the bounty campaign its going to end.
MinervaKevin

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:36:13 PM

hii dev, hows the progress about this project?? I very curious because I see the bounty campaign isnt over yet and still didnt know when the bounty campaign its going to end.
All is well. Corp/legal strat and various red tape. All temporary. Patience is a virtue. We're handling it.

This isn't a flybynight project. We're in it for the long, long haul. We have lofty goals and the pedigree to execute. Minerva will never be cancelled.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: