Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:47:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MINERVA (OWL) 🦉 Smart Money on 💎 Ethereum  (Read 53909 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:32:51 PM

Very excellent ANN. Any one else noticed the "open letter to hackers?" Doubt I've seen that before. Lol. Appreciate their skills, warn them off and also bring them on board with a reward all in one short letter. Niiice
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:56:30 AM

it seems the ICO will start Q1 2018 exactly between January and April 2018, While Pre ICO seems to be December or the beginning of the new year will start, this is just my opinion
unfortunately indeed there is no precise start date, ICO,but the developers are active in the telegrams,it is strange why they have no activity in this thread Huh
the project looks promising,but I think we can all agree that we need activity from the team
Rengganis

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:49:15 PM

I was hesitant in the absence of updates from developers for this project, but now I feel a little relieved, because the stake has started, so I will continue it, good luck always to minerva
Teodora Rizova

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:22:36 PM

Nice idea , but I still don't get why would customer will want to pay more with OWL when he can just pay with fiat money.
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:49:58 AM

this project has a positive prospect in the future. i'm sure it will be successfull. great job for minerva. waiting for next information..
projects that look nice and interesting with results promising, will certainly be successful. may result in accordance with hard work.
Yes you were right. project MINERVA is indeed a good thing because the processor is the world's first reverse trade. At MINERVA is also addressing the problem of the adoption of cryptocurrency and introduce incentive payment solution that interferes with trade to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency and smartcontract with the way the mainstrem.
Hopefully this project runs smoothly and successfully.

kinghu

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:06:45 AM

this project has a positive prospect in the future. i'm sure it will be successfull. great job for minerva. waiting for next information..
projects that look nice and interesting with results promising, will certainly be successful. may result in accordance with hard work.
Yes you were right. project MINERVA is indeed a good thing because the processor is the world's first reverse trade. At MINERVA is also addressing the problem of the adoption of cryptocurrency and introduce incentive payment solution that interferes with trade to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency and smartcontract with the way the mainstrem.
woww ... I saw this very interesting project certainly will be many investors who are interested. Moreover, by accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency and smartcontract with the way the mainstrem.
Hopefully this project a success.

allfriends88

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:47:34 AM

Yes, this project is indeed very good, hopefully the project will run smoothly. and will be developed in the future. I hope this project will be successful.
2xbit

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:56:21 PM

How much OWL tokens will be issued?
admosfir

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:06:58 PM

it seems the ICO will start Q1 2018 exactly between January and April 2018, While Pre ICO seems to be December or the beginning of the new year will start, this is just my opinion
is this information valid?? if it's true, it can mean that the bounty will has a long time period. it's so bad for waiting the payment of bounty  Grin
auroboros

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:11:41 AM

this project is indeed promising, but I do not know, when this project will end, and I see ico just not started, I also participate in bounty campaign of this project, so when will the payment be carried out? is it after ico finished?
FleurTunisienne

Activity: 265
Merit: 14

Nina

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:30:08 PM

I can't find exact dates of the Pre-Ico and the ICO as well. The project took the attentions of several members of the crypto community but we can't see further details about the ICO. Would anyone provide references to any mention i didn't find when searching. Thanks

Call me "SAW"
MinervaKevin

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:48:18 AM

I can't find exact dates of the Pre-Ico and the ICO as well. The project took the attentions of several members of the crypto community but we can't see further details about the ICO. Would anyone provide references to any mention i didn't find when searching. Thanks
Shooting for Q1 2018 presale and public crowdsale.

There's a lot of red tape involved in token crowdsales. We're taking care of it.
andro hac

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:13:14 AM

There's a lot of red tape involved in token crowdsales. We're taking care of it.
thank you Kevin,for taking the time to visit this thread and give us answers about the expected date of commencement of sales
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 02:46:28 PM

Hello, @MinervaKevin!

Please clarify the situation around the bounty campaign. Many people continue their work, but nobody answers their questions in the bounty thread. Will our efforts be paid for, or should we stop supporting the project?

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
andro hac

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:37:49 PM

here is the latest news from the team Grin
https://blog.minerva.com/quick-recap-be4d5dbfca4b
we've all been waiting for and here I think the process began Wink
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:00:00 AM

Minerva is a very interesting project, will surely be many investors who are interested to join in this project.
I hope minerva will evolve going forward in the future. good luck.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:24:54 AM

Minerva is a very interesting project, will surely be many investors who are interested to join in this project.
I hope minerva will evolve going forward in the future. good luck.
Yes I agree with you. the project is fabulous. Hopefully in the future the project later became a bright future. good luck.

Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:48:09 AM

Yes you were right. I believe that this project will bring a brighter future.
will surely be many investors who are interested to join in this project. success for this project. good luck.
crosswhite

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:56:08 AM

will surely be many investors who are interested to join in this project. success for this project. good luck.
I also hope this project hopefully will evolve going forward in the future. an amazing project. Hopefully the project goes smoothly to achieve success.

gioangelofelix

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:01:25 AM

I also hope this project hopefully will evolve going forward in the future. an amazing project. Hopefully the project goes smoothly to achieve success.

This project have been delayed, I dont know any updates on the bounty, sad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: