Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:48:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me trade my XRP!  (Read 364 times)
hous26 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:27:52 AM

So I have a small amount of XRP that has been underperforming so I'd like to dump it.

Coins I'm considering:
WAVES
GNT
FCT
ARK
VIA

Or I can add to what I already own:
ETH
NEM
STRATIS
SC
LISK
SIGT
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:20:55 AM

Obviously you shouldn't take my advice or anyone else's on here, but of all the coins you could purchase I think BTC actually has the most opportunity over the next several weeks.  Of the coins you listed, I think Waves has the largest return possibility but it wont happen for at least another year.  It's also had a recent run up so you could put it into BTC then wait until Waves falls again.  But again... my biggest recommendation is to not listen to me.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
crismass1225

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:13:19 AM

better to trade it to BTC as for this day it will increase again... but for the following week it have most of a high possibility to increase again...
hous26 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:19:19 AM

I put half of it into Factom, a quarter into Golem and a quarter into Viacoin.
crismass1225

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:08:53 AM

check out bittrex.com or marketcap it will help you decide what to trade... Im just trading all my coins to BTC... 
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:16:47 AM

So I have a small amount of XRP that has been underperforming so I'd like to dump it.

Coins I'm considering:
WAVES
GNT
FCT
ARK
VIA

ETH
NEM
STRATIS
SC
LISK
SIGT

Well depend on the strategy of trading will be used for taking profit from your XRP, short term profit trading or long term profit trading if you want taking short term profit trading, ethereum will be best choice because ethereum's price is up trend but if you want trade for long time, you can make investment in the ICOs projects, it has big chance to getting large of profit in the future of course with choose good thing ICOs projects.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:17:21 AM

If you think that 1 more big dump will go, Go dump your xrp but if you think that this is the kast wave of dump better to hold your xrp and wait for the big pump but i think that is the last dump wave of xrp because the segwit is done and september is entering and it's going for a bull month and watch the alts will go pump harder it depends on you if you want to take a little profit while waiting for september go dump your xrp and do a little day trade and analyze your coins but ripple is a good coin no need to worry it will comeback soon when bitcoin get dump.
valr

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:01:11 AM

Coins I'm considering:
WAVES
GNT
FCT
ARK
VIA

ETH
NEM
STRATIS
SC
LISK
SIGT

+1 for Waves. It is a significant part of my portfolio and have been pretty with it so far. I do plan on holding it long term (>1-2 years atleast).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: