Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:21:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Japan has the highest bitcoin trade volume passing usd and yuan  (Read 1219 times)
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:51:13 AM

Just  the end of yesterdays stocks exchange japan right now is leading the market. It shows that japan was not being so quite when it comes to crypto currency. What are your thoughts about this?

Not really surprising to read, but could you provide a link to it. As far the volumes are concerned, it was about to happen as they are a big Country in Asia, and they know the importance of technology, they are the pioneers in driving this technology. Plus their airlines were also about to accept it. There was news that even Olympics were supposed to accept it, but don't know what happened. After China, Japan has been really instrumental in rising the prices.
Euro1000

Activity: 209
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:10:55 AM

Japan seems to be one of the first countries where Bitcoin is accepted in the "Everyday-Life".

This article from cointelegraph supports this:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/major-japanese-retail-chain-marui-now-accepts-bitcoin-payments

One thing is puzzling me: Bitcoin was not designed for the paying products in shops, due to its restrictions in transaction speed. So, hopefully it will work in Japan anyway - otherwise it could also show that Bitcoin does not work in this field ... which would be bad for Bitcoin's reputation
Justaguy2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:16:46 AM

Japan seems to be one of the first countries where Bitcoin is accepted in the "Everyday-Life".

This article from cointelegraph supports this:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/major-japanese-retail-chain-marui-now-accepts-bitcoin-payments

One thing is puzzling me: Bitcoin was not designed for the paying products in shops, due to its restrictions in transaction speed. So, hopefully it will work in Japan anyway - otherwise it could also show that Bitcoin does not work in this field ... which would be bad for Bitcoin's reputation

That is where bcc comes into play :p

Haters gonna hate! :p
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:23:35 AM

It looks that the country of Japan is taking a serious steps toward bitcoin and it reflected in the volume of trades in bitcoin and i think that it will have a bigger volume in the future because we all know that Japan is one of the newest country that made bitcoin as a fully legal currency in their country and that is the advantage of the pioneers because they can really enjoy the benefits of bitcoin like huge increase on their investment for the recent price pumps.

I think their willful acceptance of Bitcoin has paid off and nobody will be surprised if they make even bigger strides going forward. It is about time other countries realize that Japan and the likes who have made these bold decisions to legally allow Bitcoin in their respective jurisdictions are going to benefit immensely financially and so the earlier they do same the better. I'm the least surprised about their trade volumes really.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:41:24 AM

Just  the end of yesterdays stocks exchange japan right now is leading the market. It shows that japan was not being so quite when it comes to crypto currency. What are your thoughts about this?

I have been expecting this for quite some time. There is a build-up of excitement and Bitcoin volume in Japan primarily because their government is recognizing Bitcoin as a currency and it is very legal in the country. Japan leads the way on this arena and we have to thank the Japanese leaders for opening up their mindset and seeing the many possible benefits that Bitcoin can bring to the country.

Now, you have to couple that with the fact that Japanese are very speculators and they have a sizable amount of savings that they can use for any venture. All of these factors are working together right now, making Japan as one of the best market for Bitcoin, that is if it is not the best already.

We have many things to learn about the Japanese market...and I think other nations should take notice of how Japan welcomed Bitcoin with open arms.
metalbean

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:45:54 AM

Just  the end of yesterdays stocks exchange japan right now is leading the market. It shows that japan was not being so quite when it comes to crypto currency. What are your thoughts about this?
Japan has officially become the world's largest bitcoin exchange market by taking over US and china.

Zero fee trading has made it possible to reach this position.

China has been pushed to third place since it has halted its BTC withdrawals in february.

Surprisingly,Poland has reached the sixth place.

We could soon expect South korea also to join the competition as bitcoin has to be soon legalized in south korea.

China was pushed down because
1. introduction of trading fees (prior exchanges there were just putting up artificial buy and sell to boost their exchange ranking, once the government forced exchanges to charge, the transaction dropped alot. After the drop they were still no2 iirc.

2. After the government instituted withdrawal it dropped further but the the withdrawal halt is not lifted, you can withdraw freely.
Anfisman

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:57:35 AM

I think Japan is a country that very interested about technology. This makes them quickly accept anything, especially technology to advance their nation including bitcoin. They always want to be the best if it's related with technology, because their society has been aware the importance of technological developments, so with pleasure they are accept it. This is what makes the development of bitcoin in Japan is currently very rapid, evidenced a lot of places that receive payment using bitcoin.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:02:25 AM

I think there's might be some relation between a bitcoin trade volume in japan, with a news that right now, merchant in japan are accepting bitcoin. even the big dept store are deciding to accept the bitcoin payment method. Japan is one the country that have a great technology facility, Its not suprisingly that the country will do a big adopted to bitcoin.
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:08:51 AM

I think there's might be some relation between a bitcoin trade volume in japan, with a news that right now, merchant in japan are accepting bitcoin. even the big dept store are deciding to accept the bitcoin payment method. Japan is one the country that have a great technology facility, Its not suprisingly that the country will do a big adopted to bitcoin.

Japan has been known for high end technology for decades.
And the people there profit from it a lot, and usually are up to date on what is the future.
If They have those high amounts of Bitcoin tradings, I am sure we are on the right path.
As long as they do not sell everything at least.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:01:59 AM

Because Japan did full accepted the potential of Bitcoin even their own government supports it so with this no doubt that Bitcoin's bloom there is like a cherry blossom season.
Yes, government of japan has the main role behind this success. Government of Japan supported bitcoins and it gradually jumped a lot over there. I have never thought that Japan would be the leading share holder of bitcoin. Even if the government from other countries support bitcoin, it will move with a rocket speed.
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 04:07:51 AM

Japan has always been one of the first to introduce advanced technologies and its interest in them has always been very large. It is not surprising that even now it is practically the leader in the volume of transactions in the field of digital currency. The circulation of crypto-currency in the country there has already been legislated and a minimum 8% tax on profit from the crypto currency has been set. In general, the Japanese are great, they should admire.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:13:37 AM

This is not a very shocking news at all. Japan has been one of the first handful of countries that supported all out to Bitcoin. And now, this is another great news all the way from the Land of the Rising Sun!

Great job, Japan! You are always one step ahead!
chixka000 (OP)

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:21:46 AM

So what do you guys think what if japan will be hosting the largest mining farm in the world instead of china? Would it be more Beneficial for us or there would be no similarities for our current situation?
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 05:00:12 AM

So what do you guys think what if japan will be hosting the largest mining farm in the world instead of china? Would it be more Beneficial for us or there would be no similarities for our current situation?

All predict the same thing but unfortunately there is no development of the big miners from Japan, in terms of technology and readiness may be more qualified japan but now they are still focusing on the development of bitcoin market in the country, I also have not seen any news bitflyer is used by the globa tradersl, I think they are still in the preparation stage.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:02:42 AM

since Japan has been officially becoming one of the earliest country legalizing bitcoin, it has no surprise that more people are using bitcoin thus bitcoin volume of trading in Japan is skyrocketingly high.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
chixka000 (OP)

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:06:57 AM

All predict the same thing but unfortunately there is no development of the big miners from Japan, in terms of technology and readiness may be more qualified japan but now they are still focusing on the development of bitcoin market in the country, I also have not seen any news bitflyer is used by the globa tradersl, I think they are still in the preparation stage.

Well, I got the point  unlike china where everything is so cheap. Japan has a high cost of living which really not good for an aspiring miners well anyways ill just have to move on in this matter
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:15:01 AM

I don't think that you mean stock exchange and more likely crypto exchange. Unless they started to trade cryptos on their respective stock exchanges (like the JSX I believe it is called), which would be a pretty cool step for them as a country exploring the crypto economy.

It makes a lot of sense to see Japan have a huge volume of Bitcoin trade now, especially since their government fully legitimized it (even after Mt.Gox). Their population also seems like a group that would be particularly interested in getting involved with something like Bitcoin, when you're considering the mindset of that country as well.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:22:37 AM

Every one like to make profit and Bitcoin is a very profitable things, no wonder people like to trade Bitcoin and with governments already legalized the citizen getting more excited about Bitcoin and Bitcoin does gives more profit than other investment

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:15:59 AM

The japan discovered bitcoin (satoshi nakamoto who discovered bitcoin) so they know that how they can use bitcoin and they are the first so they are many bitcoin user and also scammer.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:54:14 AM

The japan discovered bitcoin (satoshi nakamoto who discovered bitcoin) so they know that how they can use bitcoin and they are the first so they are many bitcoin user and also scammer.

Japanese discovered bitcoin and Japanese are first to use in which it helps there economy to grow more therefore it is right that they will earned and enjoy the initial sucess of bitcoin. I wish our govertment will do such regulations to improve our economy.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: