Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:10:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: isoneguy SHOULD BE BANNED!  (Read 710 times)
adamantasaurus (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:39:27 AM

This guy completely pisses me off, the only posts I've seen this jerk write is of him in some way shape or form attacking people. I first encountered him because I checked my trust on my profile and seen he left negative trust on me FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON I never did a transaction with him never even encountered him on a topic nor did I message him. When I msged him about this he told me that it was OGnasty's fault and I should ask him... UUUHHHH WHAT???

I reported him to the mods a few days ago. I looked at his account and saw he left negative trust for what looked like 50-100 random people that is not cool that this idiot is allowed to have an active account on this forum I think the mods should ban this person he is completely erratic in his behavior has made an entire thread about one of the most trusted escrow people on this forum being a scammer.

So please if anyone has had any negative experiences with isoneguy please post here on this thread.

Also I hope I'm posting this in the right category if not mods please move it to the correct one.

Thanks for reading

Adamantasaurus
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 03:50:00 AM

Negative trust spam =/= ban
Since you're free to use the trust system as you like, you won't be banned for it. Just look at my most recent received feedback on my trust wall.

adamantasaurus (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:59:07 AM

Since you're free to use the trust system as you like, you won't be banned for it. Just look at my most recent received feedback on my trust wall.

what does =/= mean?
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 04:08:57 AM

what does =/= mean?
Does not equal. ≠

BGRUN

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:33:39 AM

I agree !
I posted 4 adds because of isoneguy !
He was commentating in my post all the time and he was arrogant because I said no to his overprice hardware.
He is destroying almost every selling and wtb add 
Look at his feedback and you will understand .
please do something !!
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 11:45:13 AM

If they ban him for leaving a lot of (arguably unwarranted) feedback, then that sets a precedence for banning other people for the same action. It is extremely rare for:
1) Feedback to be removed by theymos.
2) Someone to get banned because of 1.

We are talking about very extreme cases of abuse. Thus, I believe the answer to this thread is just "no".

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:09:40 PM

You should understand the accused has admitted to have mental issues and they're on extreme medication for the same.I don't really get infuriated by their posts as it's inhumane to be retaliating towards someone given the condition they're suffering from.
Take their feedback on my profile for example,

your mom in a bathing suite 

The condition not only makes them write irrelevant posts but also enrich their wild imaginations.If that makes them happy or helps as a stabilizer,please let it be.

Does not equal. ≠
Logically : !=

I agree !
I posted 4 adds because of isoneguy !
He was commentating in my post all the time and he was arrogant because I said no to his overprice hardware.
He is destroying almost every selling and wtb add 
Look at his feedback and you will understand .
please do something !!
Start a self-moderated thread.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:44:44 PM

Not true. A couple of people have been banned for spamming substantially similar trust ratings. I am not sure what he is doing would be considered trust spam though.

There ar other reasons why he should be banned though. Such as making veiled threats of violence against others.
soothaa

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:48:07 PM

Personally I agree, this guy is such a massive troll and it adds nothing to the "community" "board" "scene" - whatever you want to call this place. We remove spam, we remove garbage, this is the same. Why is it allowed? It reflects badly on the site and on the crypto scene. Why does eBay and PayPal have such a bad rap? Because their companies are snakes and the places are full of scammers and they are supported by the websites. Does bitcointalk want to become synonymous with eBay/PayPal? I sure hope not.

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:43:42 PM

Not true. A couple of people have been banned for spamming substantially similar trust ratings. I am not sure what he is doing would be considered trust spam though.
It is kind of in a different case. The way these guys you are talking about are those who abuse trust system by making alt accounts to put a positive feedback on themselves or barrage negative feedbacks by using a bunch of alt accounts.

In this case, it is like the user / a user who just expresses what he wants to another particular user. It is not a spam since it is not directed into one person. The case might be trust abuse but quiet not.

There ar other reasons why he should be banned though. Such as making veiled threats of violence against others.
Maybe this is a more worthy angle to look at.

Personally I agree, this guy is such a massive troll and it adds nothing to the "community" "board" "scene" - whatever you want to call this place. We remove spam, we remove garbage, this is the same. Why is it allowed? It reflects badly on the site and on the crypto scene. Why does eBay and PayPal have such a bad rap? Because their companies are snakes and the places are full of scammers and they are supported by the websites. Does bitcointalk want to become synonymous with eBay/PayPal? I sure hope not.

This might be the right vase to be filed against the said user to ban him. Unconstructive post, trashy post or whatever you call it. In top of that there are other cases which other users see it like Quickseller's post above which will make the case stronger.
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:47:56 PM

I just hope you all get the chance to be ripped off for .25BTC by OGnasty before you make a decision about my behavior.

This caused me to take an additional $2000 loss, forcing me to sell the equivalent value of equipment.

And know that only 2 people stood up for me.

Sad community...

The important thing that all of you should know, is that before my funds were removed from my hands forcibly. I was actually contributing...you know, making other people wealthier without hurting anyone.

The important lesson that you should learn here:

is that you create your villians...we don't all start that way
dillpicklechips

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:52:48 PM

I just hope you all get the chance to be ripped off for .25BTC by OGnasty before you make a decision about my behavior.

And know that only 2 people stood up for me.

Sad community...

You should answer the OP directly to clear it up. He doesn't know what he did to get a red trust from you and he asks you why but instead you answered that it's OgNatsy's fault which made him confused and don't made sense since (or maybe) he didn't have any interaction with OgNasty.

So are you just redirecting your anger (or whatever) with OgNasty to other users? Then that's unfair and not right.
isoneguy

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:57:36 PM

honestly OP is complaining because I was targeting his attempt to scam users via antminer pre-orders and marking his alt accounts with red trust...might as well do a little good before I succumb to the darkness. right?

Either that or he's the guy who account farms the equipment section all day...not sure.

and we can play with logical fallacies all day...because I'm mentally unstable not stupid.
dillpicklechips

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:01:43 PM

honestly OP is complaining because I was targeting his attempt to scam users via antminer pre-orders and marking his alt accounts with red trust...might as well do a little good before I succumb to the darkness. right?

and we can play with logical fallacies all day...because I'm mentally unstable not stupid.

I want you to know that I'm not siding with OP but still how did he get a red trust because of OgNasty's fault if he has no connection with him? Also, can you provide some link(s) for reference and proofs?

EDIT: your mom in a bathing suite And what is this? You don't make any sense at all. Sorry but you appear to be a crazy person by doing this.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:04:48 PM

That makes you worst than the ideology of ISIS members.Just because they have one of their men arrested somewhere in America they're suicide bombing people in Europe to take revenge against every white skin ?  And you know how that sounds ? Retarded.
isoneguy

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:06:00 PM

I want you to know that I'm not siding with OP but still how did he get a red trust because of OgNasty's fault if he has no connection with him? Also, can you provide some link(s) for reference and proofs?

Can you help me get my money back first? It's only the equivalent of 63 hours at a minimum wage job where I live.

And that's not including total loss from the situation.

245 hours at a minimum wage job is the total cost of my encounter with OGnasty. How many of you would have suicided yourselves over that much money?
dillpicklechips

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:11:09 PM

Can you help me get my money back first? It's only the equivalent of 63 hours at a minimum wage job where I live.

Shouldn't you direct your hate against OgNasty since it is between you and him with the fact that you are implying that the OP and the other users you red tagged are an alt account of OgNasty without any proof.

I can't comment about that 0.25 thingy issue since I don't know the real story behind that. You should've opened a thread regarding that i.e. if it has proofs and basis; and not red tagging random people and accusing them with no proofs.
isoneguy

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:13:50 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 02:33:57 PM by isoneguy

yeah, you don't pay attention much do you?

minimum wage is $11 an hour where I live so...what do we do when people we trust damage the lives of the community?(think about how we let priests molest kids...because a priest would never do that)

and why the fuck would someone devote this much time to anything unless it actually damaged their well-being? Aside from tracking OGnasty down in person and making him pay I'm not seeing any progress with your solution.

I'm not going anywhere...I can use vpn's and alt accounts if you don't want to know who I am.

I would prefer my "lb of gold" back...but so far it's been all "lb of flesh"

It's really only going to get worse.

go talk to the MUE guys see how they feel about it.

What part of "Trusted escrow ripped off loyal but mentally unstable forum member in a way that damaged his lively-hood" is so fucking hard for you to comprehend? It's english...

Maybe you should go ask a psychiatrist or a police officer what usually happens in this type of situation. And then you should ask them what they would do in this situation.
dillpicklechips

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:33:05 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 02:44:19 PM by dillpicklechips

yeah, you don't pay attention much do you?

minimum wage is $11 an hour where I live so...

and why the fuck would someone devote this much time to anything unless it actually damaged their well-being? Aside from tracking OGnasty down in person and making him pay I'm not seeing any progress with your solution.

I'm not going anywhere...I can use vpn's and alt accounts if you don't want to know who I am.

I would prefer my "lb of gold" back...but so far it's been all "lb of flesh"

It's really only going to get worse.

go talk to the MUE guys see how they feel about it.

What part of "Trusted escrow ripped off loyal but mentally unstable forum member in a way that damaged his lively-hood" is so fucking hard for you to comprehend? It's english...

Maybe you should go ask a psychiatrist or a police officer what usually happens in this type of situation.

LOL. You are a funny guy. I'm knocking some sense to you.

I get it and I know that it is a decent amount of money and of course its important to you. Here is the thing: you are red trusting anyone without valid proof that it is connected with OgNasty. Are you crazy or what? In additional, what is this nonsense reason to red trust someone with this: your mom in a bathing suite?

Seems you are the one needing psychiatrist.

P.S. Why don't you create your own thread regarding your complaint instead of doing these?
isoneguy

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:48:09 PM

Seems you are the one needing psychiatrist.

It's difficult paying for that vs more life threatening medical problems.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: