Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:42:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RIPPLE 2ND GIVEAWAY has STARTED !!!  (Read 2531 times)
dchapes

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 05:41:35 PM

Thereafter, we will start a Developer XRP Giveaway of 100 000 ripple for each account. This giveaway will be designed specifically for software developers like you with the goal of introducing the Ripple protocol to them. And, as always, to get the most out of our developer programs, we recommend you follow us on Github where our code lives.
BULLSHIT!

This is what that paragraph in the e-mail actually said:

Thereafter, we will start a Developer XRP Giveaway. This giveaway will be designed specifically for software developers with the goal of introducing the Ripple protocol to them. If you are a coder interested in our developer programs, we recommend you subscribe to our developer email list ([link]) and follow us on Github ([link]) .                                                  

IMO, Ripple questions are best asked (and answered) on the Ripple forum and/or StackExchange
mah87 (OP)
Donator

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

-Bitcoin & Ripple-

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 05:43:11 PM

Thereafter, we will start a Developer XRP Giveaway of 100 000 ripple for each account. This giveaway will be designed specifically for software developers like you with the goal of introducing the Ripple protocol to them. And, as always, to get the most out of our developer programs, we recommend you follow us on Github where our code lives.
BULLSHIT!

This is what that paragraph in the e-mail actually said:

Thereafter, we will start a Developer XRP Giveaway. This giveaway will be designed specifically for software developers with the goal of introducing the Ripple protocol to them. If you are a coder interested in our developer programs, we recommend you subscribe to our developer email list ([link]) and follow us on Github ([link]) .                                                  

You are talking about the last week email ! I'm talking about the one I received today before I received the XRP !!!
CryptoPath

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 05:53:50 PM

Did receive the same email but only received 50 000 XRP ;;;;; :p time to make some bitcoin
mah87 (OP)
Donator

-Bitcoin & Ripple-

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 05:55:58 PM

already sold mine. 20k left anyone interested ?
coinerd

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 05:57:44 PM

I'm not sure if it's happening yet but the next ripple giveaway isn't here, and they said it would be like the one here...

Unless you were a member of the list before they made the announcement you won't get any.

I missed it by one day, so I'm REALLY hoping they change it.

WHat are you talking about ??

Upcoming: Ripples for Email List and Developers
May 16, 2013

It has been quite a month for math-based currencies. There has been a flood of new interest so we have doubled our efforts to keep up with the rising tide. We are overdue with some important updates, but the time has come.

Announcing....

At the end of May, we will begin a ripple (aka XRP) giveaway to everyone who signed up for our email list on or before May 9, 2013.  Tens of thousands of folks will be getting ripples!  We will be sending out this giveaway in batches.  Everyone who is eligible will receive their giveaway email by the end of the month.

If you have more questions or want to chat with us, you can always find us in the Ripple forum or on Twitter.

Thanks!

From the Blog

Security Tip #1 - Don't share your Secret Key

ABOUT OPENCOIN AND RIPPLE

Ripple is an open p2p payments network that is primarily developed and maintained by OpenCoin Inc.

They announced on the tenth that anyone who joined before the ninth would be in this 2nd giveaway. That's what I'm talking about.

Passion_ltc

Activity: 714

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 05:58:49 PM

Let's see if I get some this time..

If not, can someone send me 1 Ripple to test it? Smiley

mah87 (OP)
Donator

-Bitcoin & Ripple-

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 06:04:00 PM

I'm not sure if it's happening yet but the next ripple giveaway isn't here, and they said it would be like the one here...

Unless you were a member of the list before they made the announcement you won't get any.

May 16, 2013

It has been quite a month for math-based currencies. There has been a flood of new interest so we have doubled our efforts to keep up with the rising tide. We are overdue with some important updates, but the time has come.

Announcing....

At the end of May, we will begin a ripple (aka XRP) giveaway to everyone who signed up for our email list on or before May 9, 2013.  Tens of thousands of folks will be getting ripples!  We will be sending out this giveaway in batches.  Everyone who is eligible will receive their giveaway email by the end of the month.

If you have more questions or want to chat with us, you can always find us in the Ripple forum or on Twitter.

Thanks!

From the Blog

Ripple is an open p2p payments network that is primarily developed and maintained by OpenCoin Inc.

They announced on the tenth that anyone who joined before the ninth would be in this 2nd giveaway. That's what I'm talking about.

I do know that just saying I've receive the ripple today.
webr3

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 06:08:41 PM

Post the ripple address that got this supposed giveaway.

It looks more like you're spreading bullshit in a lame attempt to make the price drop.

exactly.

The guy who's buying says sell sell sell.
webr3

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 06:10:06 PM

May 16, 2013

Announcing....

Thanks!

From the Blog

Lies, here's the original mail: https://xrptalk.org/topic/6-opencoin-inc-ripples-for-you/

He's modified it.
coinerd

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 06:11:08 PM

Let's see if I get some this time..

If not, can someone send me 1 Ripple to test it? Smiley

If you didn't join the mailing list before the 9th you shouldn't get any ripple from this giveaway.  It may or may not be too late to set up for the next one.

And also you need 100 ripple to start using a ripple account at this time. Once you get 100 ripples and open your account, you ahve to leave 50 of them in the account either forever, or until open coin changes the account reserve.

So at this time, you need 100 ripples to start using it, and you can never sell/trade/give away 50 of those 100.

Sweet hook a brother up!  

rLX8KWCYhMjwJBKbGPGDyGMpqnrFoCkx3v

0.2% of what they gave you today would get me in.

I want to set up a gateway and give it a run.  Still a slim hope I might get in the dev giveaway, I guess. I just want to get in the damn thing, and I'm not paying to participate in the beta when they gave out something like 50m free so far, and another few tens of millions to go.
webr3

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 06:13:05 PM

There is no second givaway, the only giveaway will be for marginal amounts at the end of the month.

OP is trying to buy cheap, hence his other post(s) he's bumping https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=206374.0

mah87 (OP)
Donator

-Bitcoin & Ripple-

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 06:13:27 PM

Cool Smiley Be ready to see some price small drop probably for few days.
coinerd

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 06:14:17 PM

Lies, here's the original mail: https://xrptalk.org/topic/6-opencoin-inc-ripples-for-you/

He's modified it.

What he posted is dated the 16th, and he says it came today.

Perfectly believable, though I guess you're pissing about the 100k number?

Until some more people claim to have gotten it today we can't be sure.
mah87 (OP)
Donator

-Bitcoin & Ripple-

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 06:15:15 PM

He's modified it.

What he posted is dated the 16th, and he says it came today.

Perfectly believable, though I guess you're pissing about the 100k number?

Until some more people claim to have gotten it today we can't be sure.

I was buying few days ago but now selling. Will rebuy later after the drop probably;
BigMiner

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 06:16:17 PM

Same for me, did receive 50K 30min ago.  Tongue
mah87 (OP)
Donator

-Bitcoin & Ripple-

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 06:21:02 PM

anyone else ??
melvster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 06:26:34 PM

anyone else ??

didnt see anything about 100k ripples ...
CryptoPath

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 06:30:07 PM

Me neither I just received 50K for now ,, by the way I'm selling 10K for 1btc anyone interested ?
mah87 (OP)
Donator

-Bitcoin & Ripple-

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 06:32:31 PM

Me neither I just received 50K for now ,, by the way I'm selling 10K for 1btc anyone interested ?

Maybe later in a week, please PM
mah87 (OP)
Donator

-Bitcoin & Ripple-

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 06:35:00 PM

Price seem droping for now...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: