Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:09:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop profit  (Read 1325 times)
SmartW (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:10:56 AM

stop profit 3700?
To re-buy after falling to 3000?
 Huh
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:12:46 AM

why 3700?
But yes, I'm also sure that we will fall near to 3000 USD again soon.

I can imagine that 3000€ is the next big wall. So in $ that would mean ~3550 (maybe better 3500)

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
bifle

Activity: 94
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:49:02 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 08:46:44 AM by bifle

End of July, Goldman Sachs made a prediction for the top of next wave at 3691USD.

I think there will be many investors taking profit just before this level, and the price will not break 3700$.

Next big dip will occur with the 2X part of segwit part  : hardfork planned on Nov. 23rd. EDIT : Nov. 18th !
   On my side, I already took profit because I didn't believe it could go so high with so much trouble coming soon.
   my prediction: our Chinese friends from bitmain will spread FUD to enjoy the price volatility.

The other possibility would be :  no trouble for 2X hardfork, all miners will follow the plan, everybody is confident because hardfork process has already been executed smoothly, and BTC will go to the moon.
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 07:49:47 AM

Would love to see a 3000$ wall, but I think it is likely we fall lower than that... 2500 or so. Has gone up too fast, too sharp, and I doubt all that is new money coming in from outside crypto (which would be a sustainable raise).

severaldetails

Activity: 959

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:24:35 AM

Putting up numbers for stop-loss configurations with bitcoin makes not much sense.
From what I have learnd at stock exchanges is that the chart has its own will.
And bitcoin seems to want upwards.
But to what amount, nobody knows. I think you can put any number into your sell level.
There is no possibility to make a clear prediction, just random guesses.
SmartW (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:08:32 AM

why 3700?
But yes, I'm also sure that we will fall near to 3000 USD again soon.

I can imagine that 3000€ is the next big wall. So in $ that would mean ~3550 (maybe better 3500)

good idea 3000 euro. I think so too..
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:18:26 AM

stop profit 3700?
 Huh

that is a big swings you are expecting and in what time frame is that?
i think after $3500 rise will slow down and possibly stop before the $3600 then have some backtracking for correction.
that is the time that your $3000 may come true.
the the follow up rally.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
SmartW (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:26:07 AM

It seems to me this time should happen what has not happened yet - growth without correction.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:35:50 AM

It seems to me this time should happen what has not happened yet - growth without correction.

it is impossible!
growth without correction means nobody should ever sell and we all know that is not possible. traders want profit, they sell at some point eventually to take that profit out and after the price came down (after correction) they buy back again, this time more bitcoins.

if you look at the charts the correction (in small amounts) has been happening too.
for example drop from $3143 on 5 Aug

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
betlord90

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:44:52 AM

stop profit 3700?
 Huh

i think after $3500 rise will slow down and possibly stop before the $3600 then have some backtracking for correction.
the the follow up rally.

Whenever know what will be the result of our assumption and much better if we just monitor the price so that we can prepare ourselves to sell and buy when the price would dump after the correction as you said, but hopefully the price of it would come rise for more so that we can still accumulate huge profit from this great jump happenings by this days.
zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:14:31 AM

Guys we are definitely in a bull market now. Why would you sell and try to buy lower, it is risky. Just hodl and watch the graphics going upwards to the moon
hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:17:31 AM

stop profit 3700?
 Huh

the the follow up rally.

Whenever know what will be the result of our assumption and much better if we just monitor the price so that we can prepare ourselves to sell and buy when the price would dump after the correction as you said, but hopefully the price of it would come rise for more so that we can still accumulate huge profit from this great jump happenings by this days.
Well when you do that it helps you ready any situation on market and not worry if you can't keep your eye for following the price when you busy. Because stop loss always ready helps you keep safe your funds.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:26:41 AM

Guys we are definitely in a bull market now. Why would you sell and try to buy lower, it is risky. Just hodl and watch the graphics going upwards to the moon

Yes, selling bitcoin is not a good idea. According to the Bitcoin chart shown, every one who hold bitcoin and is a little patient, make profit. amount of  profit depends on how much a person is patient. So there is no need to sell bitcoins to earn a small or quick profit. Maybe you never can afford to buy again. Just be pateint and wait.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:56:38 PM

Yes, selling bitcoin is not a good idea. According to the Bitcoin chart shown, every one who hold bitcoin and is a little patient, make profit. amount of  profit depends on how much a person is patient. So there is no need to sell bitcoins to earn a small or quick profit. Maybe you never can afford to buy again. Just be pateint and wait.
Those people sell their bitcoin yes that is not a good idea because you are right if they sell their bitcoin and then suddenly its price climb to up and then they have no more money can afford to buy again bitcoin due to high price. So if they control their emotions and be patient to not sell their bitcoin thats they will not loss all bitcoin.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:59:45 PM

Price of both BCC and BTC is pumping hard which don't look quite healthy or sustainable. I am now diversifying my bitcoin into multiple crypto and fiats.

Bitcoin over $3400
Bitcoin cash over $350

Huge amount of fiat have flown within 1-2 days into crypto so current rally might broken down when all those new investors will pull out their profit.
SmartW (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:21:44 PM

There is not enough news that bitcoin will be officially recognized, in another one country. Roll Eyes
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:32:28 PM

Those people sell their bitcoin yes that is not a good idea because you are right if they sell their bitcoin and then suddenly its price climb to up and then they have no more money can afford to buy again bitcoin due to high price. So if they control their emotions and be patient to not sell their bitcoin thats they will not loss all bitcoin.

Well what if they really need Fiat money to settle their finances? not all people that are selling bitcoin because they are afraid that bitcoin price may fall down, there are certain issue that they need to settle just like me I need to settle a bill and I need my money online so I would use my bitcoin, but I will definitely want to leave a small amount once the price goes up, but yeah no one wants to lose their money without them noticing it right!
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:33:51 PM

Because this is what day traders are doing. They are looking for profit targets and new entry points after the correction.
The aim is to make some profits in fiat or to accumulate more Bitcoin!
Everybody who is serious about Bitcoin wants more of that. And many try doing so with trading.
Others just hold and buy constantly with some of their regular income.
fanbeila

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:35:45 PM

Would love to see a 3000$ wall, but I think it is likely we fall lower than that... 2500 or so. Has gone up too fast, too sharp, and I doubt all that is new money coming in from outside crypto (which would be a sustainable raise).
Its hard for bitcoin price to fall down to $3000.On november 18,when segwit will be completely activated,another time FUD will be spread by people who want to make some quick profits by making bitcoin price fall and still there would be newbies who would believe such news and would sell their bitcoins creating once again instability in bitcoin price.But we could expect a high rise in bitcoin price after that and bitcoin would go to the moon unstoppable.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bifle

Activity: 94
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:41:46 PM

On november 18,when segwit will be completely activated,another time FUD will be spread by people who want to make some quick profits by making bitcoin price fall and still there would be newbies who would believe such news and would sell their bitcoins creating once again instability in bitcoin price.But we could expect a high rise in bitcoin price after that and bitcoin would go to the moon unstoppable.

I totally agree (except FUD will be spread before Nov 18th).

I am still wondering what reason "they" will find later to put an obstacle against price growth.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: