Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 04:49:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Referral deal for the biggest bitcoin faucet with most ultimate incentives  (Read 262 times)
Ajayjkhidhgtfe (OP)

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:47:40 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 01:47:55 PM by Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Hello everybody,

I want you to signup on this biggest ever bitcoin faucet with the link which i will give in pm which requires just email address and password.

Description of this bitcoin faucet:
This is a very good site to earn money online and that too without investing.
This is my favourite site among all bitcoin earning sites,
because this is 100% pure legit, very popular, high standard site since 2 years,
earning potential is also great i.e. upto $200 in 1 hour, best multiply
bitcoin feature, best referral commission of 50% and other commissions also i.e. on all features,
a great lottery system, a great reward system and a awesome 4% annual interest on your bitcoin balance also.

The big things which i will be giving to my referrals as incentives:

I will be giving everything here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1785071.0 for absolutely free. I am giving three things, access to my mind-blowing ultimate collection of 100gb+, my most amazing, mind-blowing, incredible ebook of $8, and some great investment advice, all of which costs $50.

After the signup message me your email address and bitcoin address which added on that faucet so that i can deliver that stuff of $50 within 24 hours which i am giving you all for free.

Contact ajaya935@gmail.com for more info  Smiley
Ajayjkhidhgtfe (OP)

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:53:43 PM

Bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: