Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2017, 12:24:47 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoint will reach 4.000$ or not?  (Read 1847 times)
senyorito123

Activity: 574

Crabs Are Onhere!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 08:22:49 AM

Ofcoarse bitcoin will reach 4000 dollars and if you see the price today its 4400 dollars and continue to increase in the nextfew months. So its better if you buy bitcoin and you earn a lot profit. Dont sell your bitcoin hold your bitcoin for shorterm and for longterm. You need patience if you want to earn a lot of money because if you have that you can wait  until bitcoin reach their maximum price.
That was a good start for this coming new quarter and i think bitcoins price will more going to rise by september until december my prediction is $5000-5500 per bitcoins .If you want to buy now buy falling is happening then hold it until the year end or another years if you can.

Price seems reach so sweet right now and this one would surely go to the 5000$ and this could be the greatest news for us to be heard since we can actually earn more profits for just little time span around of waiting!. And if this rise will continue maybe we can break the records and bitcoins will be more notice and became more strong E-currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on sites such as blockchain.info and brainwallet.org. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:06:25 AM

I am convinced and believe that bitcoin will reach on the $4000 even more than that at the end of August. because a few minutes ago I saw the graph shows the numbers already $4700 bitcoin but now declining but still endure bitcoin on $4030. these means indicates bitcoin surviving figures of $4000. I hope this will keep moving money $4000 till the end of this month.

carriebee

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:48:11 PM

I am convinced and believe that bitcoin will reach on the $4000 even more than that at the end of August. because a few minutes ago I saw the graph shows the numbers already $4700 bitcoin but now declining but still endure bitcoin on $4030. these means indicates bitcoin surviving figures of $4000. I hope this will keep moving money $4000 till the end of this month.
I agree, bitcoin price will reach more than $4000 by the end of this year. With the price is currently dumped little I ak for sure it will continue to rose this year. Yes this means bitcoin is going strong even more.

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:24:32 AM

Well it's pretty clear you tried to copy this guy by making up a sililar sign as his.

But if you would really want bitcoin to go to 4000$ you would just encourage people to buy bitcoin and not donate to your account. Adding up to that you're just holding the sign at home? What's special about that? Everyone can do that. The guy who did it before you actually got on national tv. What you're doing is just phising for donations and copying a concept that already been used. I hope no one is stupid enough to donate to you.
Is that a real picture or someone used photoshop? Because if someone really did that then that is hilarious what a way to promote bitcoin I think that kind of publicity could become viral if people keep doing it soon there will be a lot of buy bitcoin all over the place.

████    ████
                   ████▄▄▄▄████
               ▄██████████████████▄
            ▄██████             ▀████▄
          ▄████▀
   ,a▄@╬╬╝╜╨NHm,   ▀█▀
        ▄████▀
  ╓╜ '               ,
      ▄████▀ ,@╜                  ╫▓▓╖
      ████                         ║▓▓▓
     ████  á╖░╜`]▒              ,,╓▓▓▓▓▓
    ████   ╟▓▓                   ▓▓╣▓▓▓▓▌
    ████        ╙▒µµ,    ,     ,╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ████      ▒,╓@▓▓▓@ ╓▓▓▓╖  ╫▓▓╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ████        ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╣╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ████  ▒   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓@╢▓æ▓▓▓▓╜▓▓▓[
     ████▄ ╙╥  ]▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀╜╢▓▓▓╜
      ████▄  ╨╖ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ñ     ▓▓`
       ▀████▄  ╨▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓@@▓╜
         ▀████▄   ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀█████▄▄              ▄███▀
              ▀████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████▀
                  ▀████▀▀▀▀████▀
                   ████    ████

██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
..JOIN ICO
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██

btc_angela

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:47:46 AM

I agree, bitcoin price will reach more than $4000 by the end of this year. With the price is currently dumped little I ak for sure it will continue to rose this year. Yes this means bitcoin is going strong even more.

Of course $4000 has been breached already and even touches $4500, unfortunately we experienced some minor dip after getting into $4500 which is normal for traders to dump their coins because the price is too high. But its good that we are still in high's of $4000 so there are still a lot of room for us to go to $5000-$7000 at the end of the year. And with Segwit implementation coming, I think we can push the price even further from today, just be patience and see how the market will react once we are near that date.

Mr.grin

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:34:01 AM

I feel that the current bitcoin price is unstable. Well, obviously, when bitcoin prices reach $ 4000, many people are selling them to take advantage of their long-awaited benefits. But, at this time bitcoin prices back stable.

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██