Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:49:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Promising New Currency  (Read 2281 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IAmLucas

Activity: 187
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:24:48 PM

This brings me to their next branch... The matrix system.
The company offers 6 levels of matrices.... $10, $25, $50, $100, $500 and $1000 (royal membership).
The investment into these matrices is a one time thing. I will explain the $10 one as all the other works the same way.
You invest $10 one time... Explain this opportunity to three of your peers and tell them to invest $10 each.... Teach each of them to get their three each and that's it.
For every person that signs up under you, you get 5% commission. For every person that signs up under your referral, he gets 5% and you get 5% as well. This goes all the way down to 5 levels and 88000 members. So if you and your 3 and their 3 were to fill up your $10 matrix to 88000 people, you would get a commission of $44000.
(88000 x $10) X 5% = $44000.
You can use your earnings to upgrade to the next level which is $25 and all the above applies the same way. Difference is...
(88000 x $25) x 5% = $110000.

This is actually ridiculous, have they gone on an exchange yet... Oh wait...... What about Coinbase.... Oh wait......
rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:11:29 PM

I heard that bitclave is sold out in 35sec so this must be a good coin. And cindicator was a good project still waiting for a good exchange.

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
  ███████               ███████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
manishva (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:29:03 PM

This brings me to their next branch... The matrix system.
The company offers 6 levels of matrices.... $10, $25, $50, $100, $500 and $1000 (royal membership).
The investment into these matrices is a one time thing. I will explain the $10 one as all the other works the same way.
You invest $10 one time... Explain this opportunity to three of your peers and tell them to invest $10 each.... Teach each of them to get their three each and that's it.
For every person that signs up under you, you get 5% commission. For every person that signs up under your referral, he gets 5% and you get 5% as well. This goes all the way down to 5 levels and 88000 members. So if you and your 3 and their 3 were to fill up your $10 matrix to 88000 people, you would get a commission of $44000.
(88000 x $10) X 5% = $44000.
You can use your earnings to upgrade to the next level which is $25 and all the above applies the same way. Difference is...
(88000 x $25) x 5% = $110000.

http://storybookapothecary.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/im-not-saying-its-a-pyramid-scheme-but-its-a-pyramid-scheme-thumb.jpg

This is actually ridiculous, have they gone on an exchange yet... Oh wait...... What about Coinbase.... Oh wait......

Sniff sniff... do I smell "denial?"   lol
As previously stated, I did not start this thread to prove my or the program's legitimacy.
Neither am I here to prove your ignorance and denial... you do a good job at that already.

Have they gone on an exchange yet?  Oh wait... oh wait... Yes... they are going on several different exchanges very soon. In fact, they are making their very own exchange as well for this coin.

What about Coinbase? Oh wait... oh wait... Coinbase has approached them to list the coin and it is entirely the company's prerogative!
But wait... you won't believe any of that because.... oh wait.... oh wait!!!   lol.

I hope this message makes you laugh just as much as your message made me!

Thanks Smiley
Sanglotslongs2

Activity: 260
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:34:58 PM

ARDOR / IGNIS and NXT are both aroud 0,20 cents $ and if you buy NXT you will get IGNIS airdrop in december.
manishva (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:37:40 PM

ARDOR / IGNIS and NXT are both aroud 0,20 cents $ and if you buy NXT you will get IGNIS airdrop in december.

Umm.. Ok.. Thank you for the info I guess.
MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:48:52 PM

Umm.. Ok.. Thank you for the info I guess.

Yes there are few new promising currency is there and I will tell most important one with us and there are most likely starting with bitbay with in couple of weeks coinbase and several others have knocked on this door and it's all are happening suerly in a two week .
Elby

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:36:26 PM

WhiteCoin entering the top100 soon WOW

BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:41:18 PM

Any reason why you thinking that? Show me why it can be true, because i looking for new profitable coin and i need every informations
Elby

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:45:55 PM

Any reason why you thinking that? Show me why it can be true, because i looking for new profitable coin and i need every informations

Checked today and saw they were on position 101?

IAmLucas

Activity: 187
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:30:56 AM

Have they gone on an exchange yet?  Oh wait... oh wait... Yes... they are going on several different exchanges very soon. In fact, they are making their very own exchange as well for this coin.

Great if its on an exchange can you send me the coinmarketcap link

In fact, they are making their very own exchange as well for this coin.
This made me LOL hard.
EmmaAllen

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:01:59 AM

Hi All.

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce a brand new currency that is being launched before the end of this year.
I have done a thorough due diligence on the company and it seems to be very sustainable and promising.
Not only is it just launching the currency but it is also releasing it to to the world's exchange markets to invite outsiders to invest and trade in it.

I am open to sharing all the related details but before that I just wanted to make sure if this is the right place to do so.

Looking forward to someone's response so that we can enhance this discussion further.

Best Regards

Manish Valecha

All the best!!!
Please share more info about your new currency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: