Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:44:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Promising New Currency  (Read 2281 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
manishva (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:52:56 PM

Hi All.

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce a brand new currency that is being launched before the end of this year.
I have done a thorough due diligence on the company and it seems to be very sustainable and promising.
Not only is it just launching the currency but it is also releasing it to to the world's exchange markets to invite outsiders to invest and trade in it.

I am open to sharing all the related details but before that I just wanted to make sure if this is the right place to do so.

Looking forward to someone's response so that we can enhance this discussion further.

Best Regards

Manish Valecha
User365

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

physics, mathematics and engineering

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:31:44 PM

Hi All.

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce a brand new currency that is being launched before the end of this year.
I have done a thorough due diligence on the company and it seems to be very sustainable and promising.
Not only is it just launching the currency but it is also releasing it to to the world's exchange markets to invite outsiders to invest and trade in it.

I am open to sharing all the related details but before that I just wanted to make sure if this is the right place to do so.

Looking forward to someone's response so that we can enhance this discussion further.

Best Regards

Manish Valecha

Well you could share:
 - Roadmap/whitepaper
 - Features
 - Pro´s and con´s
 - Which exchanges will your coin be available on
 - Which company ?

Will this be an ico ?

[could be your ad]
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:34:14 PM

Exactly, you can't just give a vague address and expect us to find the specifics about your coin because that's what will be appealing to this community and will trigger our potential investment so you have a lot of info to let out if your coin will see the light of the day.
manishva (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:03:07 AM

Hi Guys.

Thank you for the curiosity and the guidance on how to provide more information about the coin.
So far, the details I have are as follows:

- The company that will launch it in the end of November, will already have a member base of 2.5m people.
- There will be a a flood of 100 million coins at the time of launch.
- 10% of these coins are for the company itself and for rewarding the royal members of the company.
- They are setting up their very own block chain.
- The coin will be listed on big and popular exchange programs from day 1 that will enable trading of the coin by members AND non-members of the company.
- The coin be used as an accepted currency to make purchases of real products on the company's online portal.
- After stating the above, in my knowledge, this will be an ICO
- The company is called Futurenet. It is a 5 year old company with a present member base of 1.8m people. Their offices are in Poland and Dubai (where I happen to live).
- Futurenet has had a track record of success and every member is benefiting from their revshare structure because they have lots of money coming in to the company from outside investors. That is the reason it one of the few revshare programs that has actually lasted so long and plans to last much further with various sustainability measures in place - the coin's launch being one of them.
- Every royal member of the company gets one free coin per day from the date of membership till the launch date(25th November) PLUS 50 free coins as goodwill (royal members rewards).

The information shared above is to the best of my knowledge and more details will be available as the launch date comes closer.
I cordially invite further questions and discussions in order to allow people to take advantage of this coin.

Best Regards

Manish Valecha.
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:46:29 AM

Hi Guys.

Thank you for the curiosity and the guidance on how to provide more information about the coin.

- The company that will launch it in the end of November, will already have a member base of 2.5m people.
- 10% of these coins are for the company itself and for rewarding the royal members of the company.
- The coin will be listed on big and popular exchange programs from day 1 that will enable trading of the coin by members AND non-members of the company.
- The coin be used as an accepted currency to make purchases of real products on the company's online portal.
- The company is called Futurenet. It is a 5 year old company with a present member base of 1.8m people. Their offices are in Poland and Dubai (where I happen to live).
- Futurenet has had a track record of success and every member is benefiting from their revshare structure because they have lots of money coming in to the company from outside investors. That is the reason it one of the few revshare programs that has actually lasted so long and plans to last much further with various sustainability measures in place - the coin's launch being one of them.
- Every royal member of the company gets one free coin per day from the date of membership till the launch date(25th November) PLUS 50 free coins as goodwill (royal members rewards).

The information shared above is to the best of my knowledge and more details will be available as the launch date comes closer.
I cordially invite further questions and discussions in order to allow people to take advantage of this coin.

Best Regards

Manish Valecha.

It sounds very promising and appealing. Can you say more about

1. Which is the 5 year old company? Can you share the link to their website?
2. Which kind of products the company will sell on their portal?
3. How can we receive free coins?

asma555

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:55:56 AM

share to us about new currency so that we can get more information about it.

=≡ mHealthcoin ≡=  [。MINE, YOUR HEALTH ! 。]
▐| Providing a free health platform to manage your healthiness |▌
TELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERGITHUB
manishva (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:58:11 AM

Hi Guys.

Best Regards

Manish Valecha.

It sounds very promising and appealing. Can you say more about

1. Which is the 5 year old company? Can you share the link to their website?
2. Which kind of products the company will sell on their portal?
3. How can we receive free coins?

Hi gamerfan

Not sure if I am replying in the correct format because I am very new to this forum or any forum for that matter.
But to answer your questions...

1. The company is called Futurenet and the link is http://manishva.futurenet.club/info (I hope I am allowed to put links here).
2. The products they sell on their portal are too many to mention. I think it is like an online marketplace. I do know they have their own phone because I just saw that yesterday. I am sure there are many many other products that you can enjoy once you are a member. You can also become a free member from the link I put above. Once you are part of the family, I can invite you to our FB group where you can meet 1000s of successful members and you can get access to the FILES system or more information etc.
3. You can start receiving your 50 free coins and then one coin per day once you become a royal member. Needless to say, there is a one-time investment that you will be required to make, which in my personal opinion, is not a huge amount when you compare it to the benefits you get.

Hope this answers your questions in a satisfactory manner. I am always available to answer more questions and clear up confusions/doubts if you have any.

Best Regards

Manish Valecha
manishva (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:09:21 AM

Hi Asma

I have given most of the information that I have about it in my post above.
I will copy paste it here for you as well....

"So far, the details I have are as follows:

I cordially invite further questions and discussions in order to allow people to take advantage of this coin."
IAmLucas

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:14:20 AM

lol this is ridiculous, you guys are morons if you go for this and its 'one time investment'. You are literally giving away your hard earned money.
nappoleon

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:55:41 AM

lmao, this is ridiculously funny. My suspicion grew when i saw the link with .club domain name. I've verified that this one of your multi-level marketing. You have these membership levels. Only your grandma can swallow this. lol

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
4hajs

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

Translation Service: English -> Polish

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 10:13:00 AM

lmao, this is ridiculously funny. My suspicion grew when i saw the link with .club domain name. I've verified that this one of your multi-level marketing. You have these membership levels. Only your grandma can swallow this. lol

Nice investigation, there are so many guys that just want to grab easy money. ICO madness is still very strong. Guys do your research before investing into any ICO. If the project has too many red flags just leave it behind, and you should be fine.

H O L D V E S T     ◥  Your universal gateway to the crypto markets
       Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter       JOIN ICO > MAY 8th       Slack     Telegram     ANN Thread     
────────────────────────    T R Y   O U R   P L A T F O R M    ────────────────────────
manishva (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:18:18 AM

There we are... I was wondering why there weren't any negative comments yet! Smiley

All due respect to the people that have posted negative comments and skepticism. Everyone has the right to their opinion and constructively negative opinions are always welcome.

I won't go on to prove them wrong or start a debate or an argument because that is not what I am here for.
This is an amicable DISCUSSION and I am 100% in favor of things that are discussed on a friendly and professional level and I am sure you all are too. Smiley

The skeptic comments that were stated above are opinions that are most likely based on the negative history of this industry.
These comments cannot be based on true facts about the company itself.

So far, I have 1.9m successful members, 5 year growth history, payment proofs, prosperity votes and other sustainable facts that are in favor of the company and its integrity and growth.

Having said that, with all due respect to everyone interacting in this post, if there is anything FACTUAL specifically against the particular company in question, please share it with us.

IAmLucas said "you are morons if you fall for the one-time-investment crap"....
No disrespect intended to him, but I would just add that the money I invested is also hard-earned by me and I have invested it, ONE TIME, after a thorough due diligence... just like so many others have.
Now either those numbers are fake (which they are not) or almost 2 MILLION members are "morons" according to IAmLucas. Smiley

Nappleon says the .club domain name gives rise to suspicion.
No disrespect intended to him, either, but would it be fair to judge the fate of a company and 2 million users based on it's domain name alone?
Basically, would it be fair to judge the book by its cover, my friend? Smiley

Having said all the above, including the negative and positive comments in this entire post, I myself suggest to everyone that they should do their due diligence before going further. Be it "Futurnet dot CLUB" or be it "ilovetoscam dot COM"... always ALWAYS due your due diligence before investing your hard earned money.

Futurenet, does not force you to pay any money to be a member. On the contrary, it allows you to actually make money (for free) by simply using their social media platform or their advertising program.

I sincerely apologize to anyone that found my message to be rude or out of place because it was not my intention at all.
Lastly, I do believe Futurenet is here to stay in the long run because I speak from facts that I have learned from within their doors and I do speak not from the outside.

Best Regards

Manish Valecha Smiley
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:28:52 AM

There we are... I was wondering why there weren't any negative comments yet! Smiley

All due respect to the people that have posted negative comments and skepticism. Everyone has the right to their opinion and constructively negative opinions are always welcome.

I won't go on to prove them wrong or start a debate or an argument because that is not what I am here for.
This is an amicable DISCUSSION and I am 100% in favor of things that are discussed on a friendly and professional level and I am sure you all are too. Smiley

The skeptic comments that were stated above are opinions that are most likely based on the negative history of this industry.

So far, I have 1.9m successful members, 5 year growth history, payment proofs, prosperity votes and other sustainable facts that are in favor of the company and its integrity and growth.

Having said that, with all due respect to everyone interacting in this post, if there is anything FACTUAL specifically against the particular company in question, please share it with us.

No disrespect intended to him, but I would just add that the money I invested is also hard-earned by me and I have invested it, ONE TIME, after a thorough due diligence... just like so many others have.
Now either those numbers are fake (which they are not) or almost 2 MILLION members are "morons" according to IAmLucas. Smiley

No disrespect intended to him, either, but would it be fair to judge the fate of a company and 2 million users based on it's domain name alone?

Having said all the above, including the negative and positive comments in this entire post, I myself suggest to everyone that they should do their due diligence before going further. Be it "Futurnet dot CLUB" or be it "ilovetoscam dot COM"... always ALWAYS due your due diligence before investing your hard earned money.

Futurenet, does not force you to pay any money to be a member. On the contrary, it allows you to actually make money (for free) by simply using their social media platform or their advertising program.

I sincerely apologize to anyone that found my message to be rude or out of place because it was not my intention at all.
Lastly, I do believe Futurenet is here to stay in the long run because I speak from facts that I have learned from within their doors and I do speak not from the outside.

Best Regards

Manish Valecha Smiley

You are very patient in answering all comments and posts here, including the rude ones. But I think it would be better if you furnish us with your detailed and complete Whitepaper so that all the people here could look at it and scrutinize and eventually decide whether what you are marketing here is good or not.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
manishva (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:49:06 AM

Best Regards

Manish Valecha Smiley

You are very patient in answering all comments and posts here, including the rude ones. But I think it would be better if you furnish us with your detailed and complete Whitepaper so that all the people here could look at it and scrutinize and eventually decide whether what you are marketing here is good or not.

Thank you for your appreciative words, Invester.
I wish I had the whitepaper and other hardcore facts to share with you and everyone else but unfortunately those are documents that are only in the possession of the company, Futurenet.
As I had mentioned earlier, the coin officially launches on the 25th or 26th of November and until then it will remain in the "pre launch" state.
I know this could work against me and would most likely kill the post altogether but I would rather be upfront and honest about what I know and don't know than give anyone here false information.
I respect the fact that people that would invest any money would want to be sure about where they put their hard earned money. I too would want to know what I am buying in to.
This coin is in pre-launch state but the company is giving members a chance to upgrade to royal levels and start reserving their coin-per-day as soon as they can and that is why I have chosen to present it to people here.... people that might be highly keen on earning their fair share from the crypto currency revolutions that the entire world is about to experience.
The only thing I can further offer is a skype or zoom call between you and/or anyone else interested. This call would be between you and my sponsor and me where we could share screens and we could show you what its all about.
Furthermore, anyone can create a free account with the company with no obligations and they can venture around the company's portal to see what its all about.
Even further, a massive FB group with all the successful members is active 24 hours a day where I can add you guys (after creating the free account on Futurenet though) and you guys can learn and experience the company from a member's perspective.

At the end of the day, I am honestly not here to rob you guys off your money, Invester. I have a conscience and no commissions in the world would be enough to help me buy a new one after knowing that the one I have is full of deceit! Smiley
IAmLucas

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:57:58 AM

Manish, fair play for coming back, but have you actually looked at the company you are trying to promote? https://www.whois.com/whois/futurenet.club

REGISTRANT CONTACT
Name:Futurenet INC
Organization:Futurenet INC
Street:Trust Company Complex
Ajeltake Road
City:Majuro
State:Ajeltake Island
Postal Code:MH96960
Phone:+77.89456
Email:email@gmail.com

Majuro is the capital Marshall Islands literally in the middle of the Pacific Ocean... Google map it. Why isn't registered somewhere respectable and not offshore?

Also, to be fair to you, I haven't put much research into futurenet, but coming to the forum, promoting your link so you get 'benefits' without producing basic things like a whitepaper will scream scam the the majority of users here.

All of the above is IMHO

~Lucas
manishva (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:24:21 PM

Manish, fair play for coming back, but have you actually looked at the company you are trying to promote? https://www.whois.com/whois/futurenet.club

REGISTRANT CONTACT
Name:Futurenet INC
Organization:Futurenet INC
Street:Trust Company Complex
Ajeltake Road
City:Majuro
State:Ajeltake Island
Postal Code:MH96960
Phone:+77.89456
Email:email@gmail.com

Majuro is the capital Marshall Islands literally in the middle of the Pacific Ocean... Google map it. Why isn't registered somewhere respectable and not offshore?

Also, to be fair to you, I haven't put much research into futurenet, but coming to the forum, promoting your link so you get 'benefits' without producing basic things like a whitepaper will scream scam the the majority of users here.

All of the above is IMHO

~Lucas

I am on the website right now and they have offices in.... Poland (registered head office), United States, Columbia (coming soon), Brasil, U.K, Germany, Ukraine, Russia, Dubai (visited by me), India, Malaysia and Philippines and also Marshal Island (I just saw that on their locations map).
And yes, I will admit, I came in to the forum to get an experience of it. I am a huge fan of crypto currencies so this forum obviously grabbed my attention immediately. Then I thought to myself "wait a minute... do the members here know about The Futuro???  Maybe I should spread the news of this launch!!!"
Lucas, I appreciate the respect you, and everyone here so far, have given me. Your tone changed from skeptical to cooperative and I have high regards for that.
I am a 37 year old businessman in Dubai, my friend, and I take pride and honor in the person I have made myself to become over the past 10 years (since I became a businessman). By God's grace, I have become who I am on a very solid foundation of integrity and honesty. That is the way my dad taught me how to be successful in life. I know how hard it is for people to invest their money into new business ventures, especially in the online world, where we only have 2%-3% honest companies.
Having said all that, it would give me no pleasure or satisfaction if I was to dupe someone off their money. Karma is thing and I am big on it. Smiley
It is my misfortune that the company has not released their whitepapers yet for obvious reasons... they have the right to hold things close to their chest and not just publicly make them available. They ask people like us to spread the word in good faith and guide new members to their prominence leaving us with no choice but to encourage people to go with their due diligence and gut feeling.
In my opinion, if 1.8 million people are with a legally registered company making money every single day and getting proper payouts directly to their banks since day one, we can't go wrong.

Manish Smiley
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:30:41 PM

Seems like a pyramid scheme. I will not invest in your coin that is for sure.

What I found: http://ethanvanderbuilt.com/2016/04/25/futurenet-scam-yes-opinion/
manishva (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:41:53 PM

What I found: http://ethanvanderbuilt.com/2016/04/25/futurenet-scam-yes-opinion/

Thank you for your message, ChinkyEyes.
May I ask...
Do you know Ethan personally enough to trust HIS opinion?
Does Ethan know Futurenet better than 1.8 million people that know and trust it?
Can Ethan show proof that it is a "scam" and will his proof overshadow the payment proofs that all the members of the company can show?

I am not asking those questions because I am trying to persuade you to change your choice.
These are just a few of the questions that could help us think on a more practical level.

Furthermore, Ethan calls almost every business a scam unless he is part of it already.
This is common practice in the network marketing industry, I am sure many will agree, where people call other companies a scam so they can promote their own opportunity.
Ethan, one individual, should not be allowed to decide the fate of a company that has registered offices in almost 10 countries in my opinion. Smiley

And, yes, adding to your link.... please have a look at this..... http://networkmarketinglabs.com/ethan-vanderbuilt-wolf-sheeps-clothing/

Regards
Manish.
nappoleon

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:47:55 PM

ofcourse it is, He can't/refuse provide whitepaper and says the company has it. And instead offer a skype call. How do we even do due diligence in that, and verify the validity of what he's saying?

manishva (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:59:43 PM

ofcourse it is, He can't/refuse provide whitepaper and says the company has it. And instead offer a skype call. How do we even do due diligence in that, and verify the validity of what he's saying?

Just to make myself clear, I am sorry, I wasn't offering a skype call as the only form of due diligence. Instead I was offering it to allow us to share our screens with you that might have helped with your due diligence. Seeing is believing, and maybe showing you proof would have given you a better idea. It was only an over the table offer to help you get a better idea of the real people behind the keyboards and also to show you the portal from the inside as a member.

Furthermore, ChinkyEyes, based her choice on what Ethan had to say in the link she posted while I posted a link showing how "credible" Ethan really even is... not to mention Ethan's post is almost a year and a half old. Smiley

Which further reminds me, ChinkyEyes and nappoleon... The Pyramids are the strongest and sturdiest structures in the world and everyone knows that. What in your opinion is wrong with these "Pyramid Schemes"  as you or Ethan calls them? Smiley

Regards
Manish. Smiley
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:10:11 PM

Just to make myself clear, I am sorry, I wasn't offering a skype call as the only form of due diligence. Instead I was offering it to allow us to share our screens with you that might have helped with your due diligence. Seeing is believing, and maybe showing you proof would have given you a better idea. It was only an over the table offer to help you get a better idea of the real people behind the keyboards and also to show you the portal from the inside as a member.

Furthermore, ChinkyEyes, based her choice on what Ethan had to say in the link she posted while I posted a link showing how "credible" Ethan really even is... not to mention Ethan's post is almost a year and a half old. Smiley

Which further reminds me, ChinkyEyes and nappoleon... The Pyramids are the strongest and sturdiest structures in the world and everyone knows that. What in your opinion is wrong with these "Pyramid Schemes"  as you or Ethan calls them? Smiley

Regards
Manish. Smiley

What makes you think I am female?
All I did is do some research and I found out that futurenet is a pyramid scheme. I don't care what Ethan thinks. Because what this Ethan has posted is correct information from your marketingplan.

https://futurenet.club/download/MARKETINGPLAN_EN.pdf

manishva (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:21:29 PM

Regards
Manish. Smiley

What makes you think I am female?
All I did is do some research and I found out that futurenet is a pyramid scheme. I don't care what Ethan thinks. Because what this Ethan has posted is correct information from your marketingplan.

https://futurenet.club/download/MARKETINGPLAN_EN.pdf

Without sounding like I am trying to convince you to join me or Futurenet, I will easily respect your belief system and not question it.
Just as I am allowed to believe in true FACTS AND FIGURES, you have the individual privilege to believe what you see/read/hear too.
I respect that.

Not only that but I also wish you unlimited success in the businesses/ventures that you are part of.
I wish we both climb our own ladders to reach the top and we will see each other when we do!

Regards
Manish.

P.S. I am terribly sorry for referring to you as a female. My sincere apologies. Smiley
infidelio

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 01:51:42 PM

So, aside if FutureNet is pyramid scheme or not, if I understand it correctly, it is a one time investment of $1685 (according to the marketing plan) for the royal membership to start earning Future coins? That is no small fee for some coins of unknown value.
manishva (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:20:10 PM

So, aside if FutureNet is pyramid scheme or not, if I understand it correctly, it is a one time investment of $1685 (according to the marketing plan) for the royal membership to start earning Future coins? That is no small fee for some coins of unknown value.

You are right infidelio.
The marketing plan states the direct way to become a royal member in order to start getting these free coins every single day.
Once you join the company, as your sponsor, I would be in a position to work out a strategy for you based on your networking skills and your investment potential.

Surely it mentions in the marketing plan that the company has 6 different matrices.... $10, $25, $50, $100, $500 and $1000 (royal).
In order to be part of the $25, you have to be part of the $10. In order to be part of the $50, you need to be part of the $10 and $25... and so on... that is how you reached an investment of $1685 to become a royal member.

Now this is assuming you are joining today....

If you want those free 50 coins and one coin per day starting TOMORROW, you will jump directly into the $1000 matrix by pumping in $1685.

But on the other hand if money is the issue, and if think you have a good following of people on.... maybe FB, or Instagram or Twitter, you can use your networking skills to present this opportunity to your friends, family members and followers. You can invest, for example, up to the $100 matrix ($185 investment) and start referring people to join under you. When they join you, you get commission. The company pays you 5% per person joining under you whether it is directly by you or by your referrals. What I mean is... You get the 5% commission when you get a referral under you AND you get the same 5% when your referral places someone under him as well! This commission structure stretches down all the way till the 88000th member directly AND indirectly under you.  Furthermore, if you are part of the $100 matrix, you will only get commissions for people joining you up to the $100 matrix.  If one of your referrals moves up to the $500 matrix before you, you will miss out on that commission and will get only your share up to the $100 one. I am happy to explain this to you via PM or FB if you like or even skype.

These strategies are possible depending on your financial position and/or networking abilities. Within the FB group (that i will add you to after you create a free account on Futurenet), there are 100s of members that will teach you and guide you how to enhance your networking skills as well. We are all a team and we all work together.

So those decisions would be entirely yours, infidelo... Whether you want to go all in and start collecting your coins or you want to gradually work towards royalties.

And yes, you mentioned a "coin of unknown value"...
My friend, let's admit it... we all missed jumping on to the bitcoin revolution that started about a year and a half ago. Today MANY of us think "sh*t, we should have bought it back then!!!!"    but we are helpless. Even today it is gradually increasing everyday but many of us are not in a position to just outright buy something that is hovering around its peak value even though we know somewhere in our minds and hearts that it will go higher. It is very volatile and hence very risky although it is increasing in prominence and acceptability very fast which in turn influences positive movements. But....
The Futuro coins have huge potential as you will see from the webinar link that i will paste at the end of this post.
Imagine.... IF IF IF the Futuro coin follows suit of the bitcoin, how happy and excited you would be. Regardless of its value, it is after all a crypto currency that can and will be used in the real world sooner or later. You are not losing anything. You will be gaining whatever value it starts off at and grows to.

Check it out.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5fyICvUkDs

Regards
Manish

nappoleon

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:34:34 PM

Regards
Manish. Smiley

You sounded like almost admitting it is a pyramid scheme but coming back at it as good pyramid scheme. Lol

manishva (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:43:08 PM

Regards
Manish. Smiley

You sounded like almost admitting it is a pyramid scheme but coming back at it as good pyramid scheme. Lol

I don't know what your interpretation or experience with "pyramid schemes" are, my friend, but I am only speaking my mind.
There is nothing wrong with pyramid schemes and everyone has the impression that only the top people of the pyramids earn big money while the lower ones don't.
With Futurenet, as I mentioned, the commission levels are the same throughout the structure so everyone earns the same and there is nothing wrong with that.
Besides, other companies like the famous Amway and Avon and all of them were/are pyramid schemes but they are/were successful even with REDUCING commission percentages. So if those companies can be successful and members of those companies can be successful then why not with Futurenet when the commissions are the same?

Furthermore, you naturally have the freedom to follow your mindset and not join Futurenet. I am not pressuring you or persuading you to join us.
Everyone has their own perspective and it is not always necessary that they should match that of others.

Smiley
nappoleon

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:43:35 PM

Lmao, alright I'll give you a chance, tell me about this futuro coins.(it already feels like a rebranded onecoin)

nappoleon

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:50:55 PM

Regards
Manish. Smiley

I don't know what your interpretation or experience with "pyramid schemes" are, my friend, but I am only speaking my mind.
There is nothing wrong with pyramid schemes and everyone has the impression that only the top people of the pyramids earn big money while the lower ones don't.
With Futurenet, as I mentioned, the commission levels are the same throughout the structure so everyone earns the same and there is nothing wrong with that.
Besides, other companies like the famous Amway and Avon and all of them were/are pyramid schemes but they are/were successful even with REDUCING commission percentages. So if those companies can be successful and members of those companies can be successful then why not with Futurenet when the commissions are the same?

Furthermore, you naturally have the freedom to follow your mindset and not join Futurenet. I am not pressuring you or persuading you to join us.
Everyone has their own perspective and it is not always necessary that they should match that of others.

Smiley

Nothing is wrong with pyramid scheme? Are you being serious right now? Lmao.

manishva (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:52:37 PM

Lmao, alright I'll give you a chance, tell me about this futuro coins.(it already feels like a rebranded onecoin)

Oh so you are giving ME a chance, is it? LOL!
I have typed out as much as I knew about it in the beginning of this thread as a reply to someone else's query.
I request you to go back one page and read that please OR you can watch this webinar that was just released a day or two ago.
The webinar has a lot to say about the company itself, the coin and the transparency of the owners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5fyICvUkDs

Thank you.

Manish.
nappoleon

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:18:54 PM

I have typed out as much as I knew about it in the beginning of this thread as a reply to someone else's query.
I request you to go back one page and read that please OR you can watch this webinar that was just released a day or two ago.
The webinar has a lot to say about the company itself, the coin and the transparency of the owners.

Thank you.

Manish.

ROFL. Beep! Wrong answer. Lol I sincerely wish you luck, cause you'll really need it to peddle your bullshit here.

manishva (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:45:14 PM

Thank you.

Manish.

ROFL. Beep! Wrong answer. Lol I sincerely wish you luck, cause you'll really need it to peddle your bullshit here.

Lol! Beep! Wrong attitude and mindset! Lol
But I'll also be kind enough by SINCERELY wishing you luck in return with the hope that it changes your attitude to be a little more amicable.
Smiley
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:16:07 PM

Hi All.

Best Regards

Manish Valecha

This is the shortest altcoin announcement I have ever seen on this forum, just kidding, I think it is better to post it on the announcement board and also have more detail information if you can.
manishva (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:21:57 PM

Hi All.

Best Regards

Manish Valecha

This is the shortest altcoin announcement I have ever seen on this forum, just kidding, I think it is better to post it on the announcement board and also have more detail information if you can.

This was my first time in a forum so I wasn't sure on how to go about it. Smiley
I did put it in the announcement section first but it got moved to this alt coin section by someone.
Over the past day or two I got some replies from people asking for information and I provided as much information as I had in the beginning of this thread. Today I also posted the webinar link that gives more information on the company and the coin and the owners. I hope you can find the relevant posts I'm talking about? Smiley

Regards
Manish. Smiley
manishva (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:38:26 AM

Do not be too quick to judge, I think dimcoin is a great project and good, seen in terms of goals and team profile is quite promising

Hi MaxineAvila112

I appreciate your comment on the most but this thread was mainly for the promotion of a new currency called The Futuro.
Have you tried doing some research on this currency?
jnow

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:56:34 AM

This is a fucking scam. Period.

manishva (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:57:49 AM

This is a fucking scam. Period.

Would you like to prove that it is? Smiley
3months18w

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:02:36 AM

Hi All.

Best Regards

Manish Valecha
It's the right place to share, tell us more, we are looking for potential project to invest every day . Come on , we are waiting.

manishva (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:06:59 AM

Hi All.

Best Regards

Manish Valecha
It's the right place to share, tell us more, we are looking for potential project to invest every day . Come on , we are waiting.

Nikola282828

Activity: 219
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:19:29 PM

futurenet.pw - can also be simple and clear, go, read, watch, and begin to earn.
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:21:39 PM

Why is there an announcement post not in the announcement section of the forum? Lol, some communication problems seem to be sitting here.... Don't think I'm planning on investing in this one.
manishva (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:47:50 AM

Why is there an announcement post not in the announcement section of the forum? Lol, some communication problems seem to be sitting here.... Don't think I'm planning on investing in this one.

That's ok... The original post was actually intended to position people so they can collect free coins every single day until the launch date.
The coin launches tomorrow.

Your message actually reminded me about this thread and I was just going through it again reading all the negative comments... Haha.

Now I am going to keep this post open so I can show people that it was not a scam because the launch event is being held today and tomorrow. Smiley

All the best. Smiley
manishva (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:33:55 PM

Well well well... 24th-25th and 26th of November.
To all the haters and skeptics and negative comments... The coin launched yesterday.
It will be listed on 9 prominent exchanges... In fact, Coinbase is chasing the company to list it on their platform first.

Furthermore, after the launch, several international investment companies are willing to invest money into the company which gives them the green signal for their plans of sustainability for the next 20 years at least.

Never judge a book by its cover. I believed and even though I am a "newbie" on this forum, did not mean I was not aware of what I was talking about.

I just replied in this forum to prove my point...

Today I am happy that I took up on this opportunity 5 months ago.
I am now sitting on close to 180 coins that were given to me for free and the coin value is set to open face at almost $15 a coin.

Congrats to me. Smiley

God bless. Smiley
KomrelliManikanta

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution trade.io

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:04:24 PM

In the starting post you have mentioned in a way that you are not a member of this project but on the website you have I found the same name as you.What is this?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
manishva (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:05:10 PM

In the starting post you have mentioned in a way that you are not a member of this project but on the website you have I found the same name as you.What is this?

I’m sorry, there must be some misunderstanding.
I have been a part of this project since the beginning and that is why I was promoting it and inviting people to join.

Can you please clarify why you think I was not part of this project?

Thank you.
Elby

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:14:02 PM

Without even a proper URL, you will not be trusted by many. Pyramid shemes should be banned worldwide

manishva (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:22:28 PM

Without even a proper URL, you will not be trusted by many. Pyramid shemes should be banned worldwide

With all due respect to your statament, I did not give any links here because this was my first time posting in such forums... I wasn’t aware if links were allowed or not. I was assuming (wrongly) that putting up links would get me banned or something so I was just being reseprctful.

Besides, I spent most of my time on posts from people that were negative and skeptical and some even disrespectful so I just thought this forum had no room for me. I usually avoid negativity.

Furthermore, this was not a “pyramid scheme” to start with.

And now that I know links are allowed and maybe this post will be shut down sooner or later, here’s a link....

http://manishva.futurenet.club/info
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:43:11 PM

You are making us not to trust what you are saying ,do the company you are saying cant buy a decent domain for the project? atleast .org or net if they cant afford .com? sorry for being an idiot here but we need proofs to be sure this isnt another shit ICO.

manishva (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:58:35 PM

You are making us not to trust what you are saying ,do the company you are saying cant buy a decent domain for the project? atleast .org or net if they cant afford .com? sorry for being an idiot here but we need proofs to be sure this isnt another shit ICO.

To be honest I was not here to prove my legitimacy or the company’s legitimacy.
I was merely inviting people to join in on the launch of a coin when the company was giving away free coins to premium members. It was an opportunity that I wanted to share our of good will.
I can not and will not comment on their choice of domain name. Surely they could have afforded a better domain name if they can afford to have their own restaurants and cafes, car rental companies (partnered with BMW), online market place, mobile phone and their own cryptocurrency. But I wouldn’t judge a book by its cover. If you want to stop your due diligence just at the domain name alone then that is entirely your prerogative and I respect that.
At the end of the day, whether you trust me or not, is entirely your call. Yeah maybe I’m a “newbie” but I surely haven’t done anything disrespectful or rude here to lose people’s trust.
Yes, I didn’t give links but I explained why. Now I have given links as well to cover that up.
Furthermore, here is a little glimpse into the launch of the coin if anyone wants to watch it.
2 million members can’t be wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeBj54gUTMQ
Elby

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:02:28 PM

Why not buy a proper URL if you have so many followers? I would never trust a dodgy URL

Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 05:06:54 PM

For me the most promising new currency is an ICO that I participated this month, Daneel.io. It is a good project actually and it has the potential to be the next top Altcoins in the future and I'm so excited about it and what will become. I'm going to support daneel.io all the way until it will succeed.

manishva (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:10:54 PM

Why not buy a proper URL if you have so many followers? I would never trust a dodgy URL

What would you lose? Doing some due diligence on a company does not mean you are investing in it.

But as I said earlier... that is your prerogative.

Personally, I’m happy either way because I’m earning every single day with all the other members.

Good luck and God bless. Smiley
Patrick_Bates

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:15:45 PM

It's weird to call it "Promising New Currency". Website with no ifromation, but according to topicstarter, this project exists more than 5 years. Start with filling your site with information about project and etc.
manishva (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:26:15 PM

It's weird to call it "Promising New Currency". Website with no ifromation, but according to topicstarter, this project exists more than 5 years. Start with filling your site with information about project and etc.

The initial intention of this post was to introduce people to a new currency that had (and has) promising potential.
Within a few replies itself I had given all the details about the coin that I had.
The whole idea of the post was to invite people to become premium members and collect their free daily coins just as I have been over the past 3 months.
People were skeptic and negative and I understood and respected their opinions so I decided to wait until the final launch of the coin. No one bothered asking me for links or whatever so they could do their homework and instead believed the negative reviews online by ONE individual who was actually speaking negative about Futurenet because he does that about EVERY company. That’s his habit because he chooses to divert people from legit companies onto his own programs.
So like I said, I left the topic idle until launch date and yesterday was that date so I returned to let people know what they thought (and still think even after the launch) was a scam is actually a massive launch as you can see from the video I posted a few minutes ago.
Smiley
zokizuan

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:27:43 PM

I can say this that Right now one of the most undervalued token is Red Pulse so please See it

It definitely has the potential and good news are coming in the upcoming week
Hurrah!
maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:31:19 PM

I was merely inviting people to join in on the launch of a coin when the company was giving away free coins to premium members. It was an opportunity that I wanted to share our of good will.
I can not and will not comment on their choice of domain name. Surely they could have afforded a better domain name if they can afford to have their own restaurants and cafes, car rental companies (partnered with BMW), online market place, mobile phone and their own cryptocurrency. But I wouldn’t judge a book by its cover. If you want to stop your due diligence just at the domain name alone then that is entirely your prerogative and I respect that.
At the end of the day, whether you trust me or not, is entirely your call. Yeah maybe I’m a “newbie” but I surely haven’t done anything disrespectful or rude here to lose people’s trust.
Yes, I didn’t give links but I explained why. Now I have given links as well to cover that up.
Furthermore, here is a little glimpse into the launch of the coin if anyone wants to watch it.

If this is true that this coin will be linked to BMW then this is big.Hoping that it wont be a dogecoin like coin.
manishva (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:47:14 PM

If this is true that this coin will be linked to BMW then this is big.Hoping that it wont be a dogecoin like coin.

No... I mentioned BMW because Futurenet and BMW have a tie up where the car company supports and promotes their cars using Futurenet’s car rental firm as a marketing tactic. The coin has nothing to do with the car.
Futurenet is a social media company that has several ways in which members can make money. A revshare system where they pay you to advertise whatever you want  on their platform. This money is pumped into the company by several income sources (the ones I mentioned above) and that’s why it’s sustainable. The other income stream for members is their social media platform that pays you for daily social media activity like putting up posts and stuff like you do on Facebook. Now that their coin is launched, this will be yet another income stream for the company and the members. The reason I mentioned BMW was to show how branded names are tied up with Futurenet. Coinbase and polyniex have already asked Futurenet to list their coin with them. If you watch the video above, you will see they even gave out 20 BMW cars at the event to lucky winners... these cars were sponsored by BMW.
You can easily find more information on the website link I posted above as well.

Good luck. Smiley
IAmLucas

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:29:44 AM

lol why are you still here.... take your scam coin and leave please!

"coinbase are chasing them" hahahahahahaha yeah good luck with that, I tell you what, if coinbase list them before the end of the year I'll give you 100$ if they don't you give me a 100$ how does that sound?
manishva (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:46:06 AM

"coinbase are chasing them" hahahahahahaha yeah good luck with that, I tell you what, if coinbase list them before the end of the year I'll give you 100$ if they don't you give me a 100$ how does that sound?

Well then... So much for respecting people like you that don't deserve it...

LOL I am still here for the same reason you are still here!
Instead of me taking my "scam coin" and leaving, why don't you simply take your "narrow mindedness" and unsubscribe yourself from this post? 
Pretty simple solution isn't it?

And yes, if coinbase list them, you can keep your $100... I don't need it. On the other hand, you might need it to buy a tiny piece of land where you can bury your head after you realize that your ego has kept you in denial for such a long time.

Two-three months ago you said this is all a scam and I had nothing but my belief to prove you wrong.
Now the coin has launched and yet you seem to need more proof.
I am sorry, I don't need to prove jack to you because my earnings are enough to prove things to MYSELF.

I hope I hear from you again because I am actually enjoying this banter where you keep trying to call me a scam and I keep laughing it off. Smiley
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:12:15 AM

Hi All.

Best Regards

Manish Valecha

Well you could share:
 - Roadmap/whitepaper
 - Features
 - Pro´s and con´s
 - Which company ?

Will this be an ico ?

Or perhaps share a link to a forum with some information on it... or even a website?

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
manishva (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:35:34 AM

Hi All.

Best Regards

Manish Valecha

Well you could share:
 - Roadmap/whitepaper
 - Features
 - Pro´s and con´s
 - Which company ?

Will this be an ico ?

Or perhaps share a link to a forum with some information on it... or even a website?

After the coin's launch (that took place in Macau on the 24th of this month), I have learned that the coin will be available on 9 major exchanges with coinbase and poloniex being two of them.
There will be 100m coins to start... With 10m coins reserved for the company and for distributing to premium members, like me, that have each been rewarded 50 free coins at the time of premium membership PLUS one free coin per day until the 24th of November. For example, I became a premium member about 4 months ago so I would have 170 coins in my back office given to my by the company.... (4 months x 30 days = 120 coins PLUS 50 free = 170 coins).... The remaining 90m coins will go on to exchanges and will be available to members and non-members to trade in, just like all the other coins in the world.
The company also offers mining packages and affiliate programs where we can register offline businesses to register with the company and accept the coin as a payment. We get commissions for every business that registers with the company and for their coin-related transactions as well.
The company started out as a social media platform that has introduced a very successful revshare division and a matrix division as well for members to earn money every single day from.
They also have offline traditional businesses via which they inject money into the revshare division of the arm making it very sustainable. I mentioned in one of my posts above all the businesses they are running. They have offices in more than 10 countries and they are exclusively sponsored by BMW in their car rental business. Please refer to one of my previous posts (most likely somewhere on this page itself.. page number 3) for all the income streams the company has running.

The coin launch video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeBj54gUTMQ

The company website... http://manishva.futurenet.club/info

There has been some question and doubt in this forum about their domain name and I have replied to that as well in one of my posts on this page.

I am always available to answer more questions.

Good luck. Smiley
IAmLucas

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:44:31 AM

Instead of me taking my "scam coin" and leaving, why don't you simply take your "narrow mindedness" and unsubscribe yourself from this post? 

And yes, if coinbase list them, you can keep your $100... I don't need it. On the other hand, you might need it to buy a tiny piece of land where you can bury your head after you realize that your ego has kept you in denial for such a long time.

Two-three months ago you said this is all a scam and I had nothing but my belief to prove you wrong.
I am sorry, I don't need to prove jack to you because my earnings are enough to prove things to MYSELF.

I hope I hear from you again because I am actually enjoying this banter where you keep trying to call me a scam and I keep laughing it off. Smiley

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Can you send me the link for this coin/token on coinmarketcap?
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:19:59 AM

So you can earn money from social media platforms ?  like Facebook ?
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:22:55 AM

Every currency is promising and it will only depend on the consumer is they are going to invest in this coins. The best way to know what is the most profitable coins is to look for the comments of the different traders about the coin you are interested.
manishva (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:35:32 AM

So you can earn money from social media platforms ?  like Facebook ?

You can earn money from this company's social media platform.
If you bring your friends to their platform and you do everything with them that you do on Facebook, you will get paid every single day.
Things like putting up posts, liking them, sharing them, commenting on them... all of that gets you paid. The more the activity, the more you earn.
They even have their mobile app that you can use to track your earnings or do all of the above things and get paid. You can even chat with your friends on the mobile app and get paid.
They even give you a VOIP application that you can download on your phone and use it for free member to member.
They even give you their cloud services that you can use for free to store your files.
manishva (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:38:34 AM

Every currency is promising and it will only depend on the consumer is they are going to invest in this coins. The best way to know what is the most profitable coins is to look for the comments of the different traders about the coin you are interested.

That's a very respectful opinion, yes, I agree.
But to help us decide if consumers will invest in a coin or not can also be fairly judged by the niche the coin is targeting.
In this case, the coin is most likely going to be used in everyday businesses (traditional and online) so the niche is quite large.
The company has been getting swarmed with outside investments like Amazon and eBay too and you can see from my previous posts other big names are also involved (BMW).
manishva (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:42:03 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Can you send me the link for this coin/token on coinmarketcap?

Ahh there you are... I was waiting to hear from you. Smiley
To be honest, I can't give you a link yet because the coin has not been listed on any exchange YET.
They will be listed soon though and that is what the company owners are working on right now I am sure.
Bitbay will be the first one to list them most likely and Coinbase and several others have approached them to list their coin with them.
Once the coin is listed on any exchange, coinmarketcap will have it there.
I know you will offer me $100 for each of these as well but to add to the excitement even Amazon and eBay have approached the company because the want in as well.

So things are really looking good so far.
Joan_Dentist

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:07:57 PM

Hope this is a good money
manishva (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:14:52 PM

Hope this is a good money

It all depends on how much you are willing to work towards it.
Quite simply, the amount of petrol you put in a car, the longer the distance you're going to travel.

From the link posted above, you are free to open your account and check it out. There is no obligation to invest.

Having said that, the more you explore the website and talk to me about ways to earn money the more you will be able to familiarize yourself with the entire concept and get your earnings started.

As I also mentioned earlier in a reply to someone's query, you can even earn on the social media side of the company. That requires no investment of money.
All you do is create your free account, invite your friends and be active on the social media platform... you and your friends all make money in proportion to your activity on the platform.  Those earnings can be either withdrawn via so many options available or you could use those earnings to invest in the company and start earning even more money.

It's all about the mindset and how well prepared you are to invest time and money into this venture.
As I also said earlier, 2 million members are happily earning every single day non stop. They can't all be wrong.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:20:08 PM

today I went to growth Cofound.it . Most likely it will be pamped, but there is still potential for growth

cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:04:13 PM

Its interesting that you use their social media platform and earn money from posting or talking to other users.

Does it work like cost per post? How will you earn?
manishva (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:07:26 PM

today I went to growth Cofound.it . Most likely it will be pamped, but there is still potential for growth

Huh?
manishva (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:38:35 PM

Its interesting that you use their social media platform and earn money from posting or talking to other users.

Does it work like cost per post? How will you earn?

Unfortunately, there is no set formula they use and all the members that I have talked to don't really depend on the social media side for their earnings.
Even if they do, they don't know of a set algorithm that is used behind calculating these earnings.
All we know is that the more the UNIQUE activity on their platform. There are ways we experienced members have generated to increase the earnings on that side by creating chat groups among your friends and basically copy pasting messages within the groups and/or other ways. I can tell you about those ways once you go further because I will be able to explain it to you within the platform in an easier way.
We also know that chatting on their phone app generates more earnings than just posting on your wall and liking other posts on the wall.
Further, we also know that using their mobile app for chatting is also helpful because that helps with promoting their app on the app store (apple) and play store (android) which they appreciate greatly.
Also, i must mention... when you join and bring your friends over and in turn when they bring their friends over, all their activity also gives you a commission.

In a nutshell, they pay you to make them more and more famous... directly and indirectly... win win.
skullsandbones

Activity: 222

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:34:50 PM

I will be curious to see a live Demo on this ICO.
manishva (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:28:06 PM

I’m sorry I don’t understand what you meant by “live demo” my friend.
But there is no ICO for this. It will be directly going on to exchanges as I have mentioned in a few of my previous posts on this thread.

But if you would like to watch the recorded video of the coin launch event that happened in Macau on the 24th and 25 of this month, here is a link....

fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:09:50 AM

But there is no ICO for this. It will be directly going on to exchanges as I have mentioned in a few of my previous posts on this thread.

But if you would like to watch the recorded video of the coin launch event that happened in Macau on the 24th and 25 of this month, here is a link....

what exchanges will be going on to?
manishva (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:24:12 PM

what exchanges will be going on to?

They are most likely starting with BitBay within a couple of weeks.... coinbase and several others have knocked on their door. So it’s all happening surely and steadily.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:26:50 PM

There are few new promising currencies for me (Not yet published ones) I will share the first and most important one with you.
Hdac is really building an unbelievable project which is going to has IOT feature. (Internet of Things)
This will really change the game and will gain much value.
manishva (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:44:07 PM

There are few new promising currencies for me (Not yet published ones) I will share the first and most important one with you.
Hdac is really building an unbelievable project which is going to has IOT feature. (Internet of Things)
This will really change the game and will gain much value.

Thank you for sharing.
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:18:20 PM

What is that project? Could you give me more detail information? I am also looking for a good ICO to invest now

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
manishva (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:03:41 AM

What is that project? Could you give me more detail information? I am also looking for a good ICO to invest now

I have explained most of this in my previous posts on this thread, but I will do it here again for you...

This is a company called Futurenet that actually started out as a social media platform 5 years ago. The owners are from Poland and their head office is registered and present in Poland as well. They now have offices in almost 10 countries. Over time, the company gained a lot of attention because it was similar to Facebook but the main difference was they paid members for their activity on the platform. You can do anything and everything on their platform... Put up posts, like posts, comment on them and share them within the platform and you get paid. Much like what we do on Facebook. They also have a phone app that you can use to chat with you friends and that too you get paid for. This is how you can still make money on their social media platform.

Then comes their revenue sharing branch.
This can also be accessed with the same account you create on their platform. This is where the company sells something called ADPACKS for $50 each. You can buy any number of packs you want up to a 1000 packs. How it works is, for every pack you buy, you get $60 in return. This $60 is divided into daily amounts and further into 15 minute amounts and they pay you that amount every 15 minutes throughout the day until your earnings from that pack reach $60. This usually takes around 120-140 days. As soon as your earnings reach $50 you have the choice of rebuying your next pack, hence compounding your earnings. Also with each pack, you are allowed to create an advertisement of your choice... it could be ANYTHING you want (even your other businesses if you like)... and that ad is displayed to Futurenet members and for every $50 pack you get 800 unique views on your advertisement. So in a nutshell...
- You buy $50 packs
- You create an ad you want and get 800 views per pack. (This is not necessary if you don't want to advertise anything).
- You get paid every 15 minutes and you can reinvest those earnings to increase your daily income. Compounding. The pack expires when it matures at $60 and this could take anything between 120-140 days.
- You get paid out via any way of your choice including Bitcoin wallets or bank transfers anywhere in the world.
How and why they pay this extra money to its members you might ask?  The company has several offline companies like car rentals, restaurants and cafes, online market place, mobile telephone and their matrix system. Money is pumped into the company from these offline businesses in order to keep this revenue sharing branch healthy and sustainable.

This brings me to their next branch... The matrix system.
The company offers 6 levels of matrices.... $10, $25, $50, $100, $500 and $1000 (royal membership).
The investment into these matrices is a one time thing. I will explain the $10 one as all the other works the same way.
You invest $10 one time... Explain this opportunity to three of your peers and tell them to invest $10 each.... Teach each of them to get their three each and that's it.
For every person that signs up under you, you get 5% commission. For every person that signs up under your referral, he gets 5% and you get 5% as well. This goes all the way down to 5 levels and 88000 members. So if you and your 3 and their 3 were to fill up your $10 matrix to 88000 people, you would get a commission of $44000.
(88000 x $10) X 5% = $44000.
You can use your earnings to upgrade to the next level which is $25 and all the above applies the same way. Difference is...
(88000 x $25) x 5% = $110000.
The magic begins when you hit the $1000 level... i'll leave the math to you but the commission is around $4.4m.
BUT... When I started this thread a while ago I had mentioned that the company was offering 50 free coins when you become a royal member PLUS one free coin per day till the 25th of November.... That was the date their own cryptocurrency was to launch and that is what happened. As you can see from the posts, people called me a scam and what not and no one believed that this coin would launch but it did. I have been a royal member for 4 months and I got close to 170 free coins in my back office.

This further brings me to the part that you have asked for.
The company has been working towards launching their own blockchain and their own cryptocurrency called The Futurocoin.
The video for the launch in Macau is here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeBj54gUTMQ
The company has not released the Whitepapers to the members yet but they have been submitted to a few exchanges that are reviewing them. Bitbay has already approved their whitepaper and given them the green signal. Coinbase and several others are approaching them to list the coin on their exchange as well. So there is no ICO really, it just goes directly on to exchanges within a couple of weeks. Royal members collect more free coins now until it goes on the exchange which means at least 15-20 more coins for me.
Once it all goes live, the company will also sell mining contracts to members and non members and miners get paid in Futurocoin every 60 seconds.

The coin is going to be used for everyday transactions... being used as the currency of value in transactions carried out in traditional stores and businesses.

That is most of everything I know about it until now... I might have missed something out, for which I am sorry, but if you ask me for any clarification I will surely help you.

The link to the company is... http://manishva.futurenet.club/info

Sorry for the long post... I just explained it here because you asked me what this whole project was about.
IAmLucas

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:24:48 PM

The company offers 6 levels of matrices.... $10, $25, $50, $100, $500 and $1000 (royal membership).
The investment into these matrices is a one time thing. I will explain the $10 one as all the other works the same way.
You invest $10 one time... Explain this opportunity to three of your peers and tell them to invest $10 each.... Teach each of them to get their three each and that's it.
For every person that signs up under you, you get 5% commission. For every person that signs up under your referral, he gets 5% and you get 5% as well. This goes all the way down to 5 levels and 88000 members. So if you and your 3 and their 3 were to fill up your $10 matrix to 88000 people, you would get a commission of $44000.
You can use your earnings to upgrade to the next level which is $25 and all the above applies the same way. Difference is...

This is actually ridiculous, have they gone on an exchange yet... Oh wait...... What about Coinbase.... Oh wait......
rejosh

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:11:29 PM

I heard that bitclave is sold out in 35sec so this must be a good coin. And cindicator was a good project still waiting for a good exchange.

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
  ███████               ███████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
manishva (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:29:03 PM

http://storybookapothecary.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/im-not-saying-its-a-pyramid-scheme-but-its-a-pyramid-scheme-thumb.jpg

This is actually ridiculous, have they gone on an exchange yet... Oh wait...... What about Coinbase.... Oh wait......

Sniff sniff... do I smell "denial?"   lol
As previously stated, I did not start this thread to prove my or the program's legitimacy.
Neither am I here to prove your ignorance and denial... you do a good job at that already.

Have they gone on an exchange yet?  Oh wait... oh wait... Yes... they are going on several different exchanges very soon. In fact, they are making their very own exchange as well for this coin.

What about Coinbase? Oh wait... oh wait... Coinbase has approached them to list the coin and it is entirely the company's prerogative!
But wait... you won't believe any of that because.... oh wait.... oh wait!!!   lol.

I hope this message makes you laugh just as much as your message made me!

Thanks Smiley
Sanglotslongs2

Activity: 260
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:34:58 PM

ARDOR / IGNIS and NXT are both aroud 0,20 cents $ and if you buy NXT you will get IGNIS airdrop in december.
manishva (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:37:40 PM

ARDOR / IGNIS and NXT are both aroud 0,20 cents $ and if you buy NXT you will get IGNIS airdrop in december.

Umm.. Ok.. Thank you for the info I guess.
MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:48:52 PM

Umm.. Ok.. Thank you for the info I guess.

Yes there are few new promising currency is there and I will tell most important one with us and there are most likely starting with bitbay with in couple of weeks coinbase and several others have knocked on this door and it's all are happening suerly in a two week .
Elby

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:36:26 PM

WhiteCoin entering the top100 soon WOW

BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:41:18 PM

Any reason why you thinking that? Show me why it can be true, because i looking for new profitable coin and i need every informations
Elby

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:45:55 PM

Any reason why you thinking that? Show me why it can be true, because i looking for new profitable coin and i need every informations

Checked today and saw they were on position 101?

IAmLucas

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:30:56 AM

Have they gone on an exchange yet?  Oh wait... oh wait... Yes... they are going on several different exchanges very soon. In fact, they are making their very own exchange as well for this coin.

Great if its on an exchange can you send me the coinmarketcap link

In fact, they are making their very own exchange as well for this coin.
This made me LOL hard.
EmmaAllen

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:01:59 AM

Hi All.

Best Regards

Manish Valecha

All the best!!!
Please share more info about your new currency
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: