Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:09:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ASrock H110 BTC+ HELP with network speed  (Read 264 times)
opies32765 (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:17:21 PM

Guys,

I have over 10 asus z270-a's and decided to try the new Asrock H110 BTC+

After several hours i finally got this thing to boot properly(very glitchy at this point)

My issue is that the internet connection is super slow. I have researched it and it uses an Intel I219-V network adapter which of course a lot of folks have had issues with over the last few years in ASUS boards.

I have run the onboard diagnostics and it keeps telling me that the cable is bad or that the router and or switch is not set up properly.

Changed out cables, changed out switches etc...

Just wondering if someone has run into an issue with this network adapter in the past ?

Thanks in advance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dacutey1023

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:43:01 PM

Guys,

I have over 10 asus z270-a's and decided to try the new Asrock H110 BTC+

After several hours i finally got this thing to boot properly(very glitchy at this point)

My issue is that the internet connection is super slow. I have researched it and it uses an Intel I219-V network adapter which of course a lot of folks have had issues with over the last few years in ASUS boards.

I have run the onboard diagnostics and it keeps telling me that the cable is bad or that the router and or switch is not set up properly.

Changed out cables, changed out switches etc...

Just wondering if someone has run into an issue with this network adapter in the past ?

Thanks in advance

Try connecting it directly to the main line(remove the router if using FIOS or connect it directly to the  modem if using cable vision or similar setup)  to troubleshoot. I had a similar issue with this board and I end up using a switch after the router just for it after I found that it was stable connected directly to the modem. I think the NIC on this board are buggy and needs help from a switch in my case.   

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: