Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:37:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY]ZONTO is the single app for interacting with the digital world  (Read 20270 times)
anwear

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:52:01 AM

thank dev i receive token succses for team ZONTO and where i can sell and buy zonto?
Here is their message about the first exchange https://twitter.com/zonto_world/status/920636684538187777

And I want to thank the manager and the team for the coins that I received today for Twitter and FB 29 zonto

thank for info.but prize to low..hold hold
thank you ,, I received a token from facebook bounty .. and yobit is the first exchange place which is very good for me .. I will hold the coin and wait for information about the zonto coins when it reaches the moon .. Wink

usually a lot of new coin that entered in etherdelta but this does not even enter the very great yobit

Tirac

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:02:47 AM

Congratulations on the successful completion of ICO. The team coped with the task. A lot of work is ahead of the project. Guys, I believe in you.
Yura3327

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:00:28 AM

Hello.
I confirm that I received the zonto token. Thank you for the quick distribution.I'm going to hold my tokens
Legend21 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:32:15 AM

i am received reward from bounty facebook  thanks dev
where is the plan token zonto will be on sale and buy?
thank dev i receive token succses for team ZONTO and where i can sell and buy zonto?
Here is their message about the first exchange https://twitter.com/zonto_world/status/920636684538187777

And I want to thank the manager and the team for the coins that I received today for Twitter and FB 29 zonto

thank you ,, I received a token from facebook bounty .. and yobit is the first exchange place which is very good for me .. I will hold the coin and wait for information about the zonto coins when it reaches the moon .. Wink

usually a lot of new coin that entered in etherdelta but this does not even enter the very great yobit
I have received my tokens, thank you for fast and fair distribution. I am going to hold my tokens but anybody now wheh zonto tokens will be available for exchanges ?

Sorry if I haven't quoted all
If you haven't received your reward please pm me with email and wallet address.

ZONTO token can already be traded on yobit exchange.
If to talk about etherdelta it is not compatible with ZONTO token as our token is new version of Ethereum compatible tokens ERC-223.

ZONTO COINS can't be traded anywhere as they are not a cryptocurrency. Please do not misunderstand them with tokens. Coins are the internal currency of ZONTO ecosystem. (zonto.world and applications)

Tokens are the only cryptocurrency we have released during our ICO.
xXLimbXx

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:15:04 PM

Were the bounty tokens for the app installation also distributed as I did not receive them yet. Thank you!
L1544

Activity: 423

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:16:29 PM

i am received reward from bounty facebook  thanks dev

I have received my tokens, thank you for fast and fair distribution. I am going to hold my tokens but anybody now wheh zonto tokens will be available for exchanges ?

If to talk about etherdelta it is not compatible with ZONTO token as our token is new version of Ethereum compatible tokens ERC-223.

ZONTO COINS can't be traded anywhere as they are not a cryptocurrency. Please do not misunderstand them with tokens. Coins are the internal currency of ZONTO ecosystem. (zonto.world and applications)

I haven't received a reward for bounty twitter campaigns Cry

PM sent
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:42:23 PM

i am received reward from bounty facebook  thanks dev

hi, have you completed distribution for all campaign categories for now ?
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:55:38 PM

I have not received payment from twitter. I hope I'm not late for distribution
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:23:35 PM

I already get paid from bounty video, thank you I am very happy because of this. btw, where is the market for this token?
QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:46:38 PM

Hello Zonto Team , ConfirmI have received all my tokens, thank you for fast distribution Good Job,  Wink Wink Wink
Terraformer

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:00:51 PM

Could you please tell, what was the ICO price for Zonto Token? If i see Zonto transaction in my wallet, i have the right to change signature? Thank you for your distribution.
Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 02:12:58 PM

please to ceck again sir,i am not received token.i joined facebook bounty number spreadsheet 780.pm sent.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:42:18 PM

Could you please tell, what was the ICO price for Zonto Token? If i see Zonto transaction in my wallet, i have the right to change signature? Thank you for your distribution.

The signature could have been changed a long time ago, the manager said this four days ago. the price for Pre-ICO was $ 2, and when ICO $ 5
Kamayulka78

Activity: 660

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:48:14 PM

Thank you, my reward has come to my wallet! Team good luck in the further promotion!
Rhrmwn

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:54:24 PM

I have 510 coins, how to exchange/sell my coin?
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:11:39 PM

I have not received m'y reward for twitter bounty Champaign
spreadsheet num: 247
coinfast

Activity: 508
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:59:08 PM

I have received Twitter and Facebook bounty payment and really like this job
Thank you and good luck for dev and team ZONTO  Wink
zef316

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:18:37 PM

Hello i am on sr. 565 but not yet received my tokens till now in MEW,. i hope that i will received the same soon.
aksay79

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:49:05 PM

I have 510 coins, how to exchange/sell my coin?
very good you have 510 coin,if later in the market for $ 5 you can be rich,
you can not sell the coin because there is no market for this coin,
just wait hopefully soon come good news entry in exchange

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:10:28 PM

I have not received m'y reward for twitter bounty Champaign
spreadsheet num: 247
it also happened to me. I have not gotten anything from twitter campaigns. and I have not seen that the zonto token is in my wallet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: