Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:12:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] E-Currency Exchange Script  (Read 3180 times)
buyscriptnow (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:16:28 PM

Anyone buying this script should note that they're buying a nulled, and outdated version, which opens you up to backdoors from either the OP himself, or simply other people with a bad agenda.

Don't buy from OP, if you're interested in this script, get it from the original sellers. (Although, if i recall correctly, the script is quite buggy and weirdly, written. Perhaps you shouldn't get it at all if you're serious.)

Hello lifeless SOB. Do you have any proof of me having backdoors in my script?
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:56:23 PM

Anyone buying this script should note that they're buying a nulled, and outdated version, which opens you up to backdoors from either the OP himself, or simply other people with a bad agenda.

Don't buy from OP, if you're interested in this script, get it from the original sellers. (Although, if i recall correctly, the script is quite buggy and weirdly, written. Perhaps you shouldn't get it at all if you're serious.)

Hello lifeless SOB. Do you have any proof of me having backdoors in my script?
Nope, but i have proof this is not your original script.

The original script can be found here; https://exchangesoftware.info/item/1-bitexchanger

And is 80 USD. You selling it for 25$ proves that there's something going on.

Anyway; imagine running your business that involves exchanging thousands of dollars on a nulled script you bought from someone for 25$. ... Anyone buying this script from you is f..ing crazy.

The provided version of script is out of date.

We are original developers of script and ORIGINAL copy not nulled can be get from https://exchangesoftware.info/item/1-bitexchanger
Only there you can receive original script with new updates.

Please moderator remove the thread.
Regards.
I just now saw this.. +1

buyscriptnow (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 08:00:58 AM

Promo till end year.
buyscriptnow (OP)