Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:28:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HUSH (fork of Zcash (ZEC)  (Read 1131 times)
andydis (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 02:18:16 PM

Any news on whats going on with this?

the price has shot up lately and they have added 1 exchange,

http://www.hashcat.online/hush.png

Lots of miners with Older AMD GPU's switching from Zcash to this coin.

any comments?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
methereum

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:31:40 PM

Lots of miners with Older AMD GPU's switching from Zcash to this coin.

How do you know?
andydis (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 02:42:51 PM

How do you know?
1) I'm a miner

2) The Hashrate on all the POOLS for hush have gone up, for example look at hushmine.pro

https://hushmine.pro/#/miners

Total hashrate at time of writing 93 kh/s , last month it was around 80

I used to be in the top 10 with 3kh/s
now im like 15th.

3) the website www.whattomine.com lists hush as the best return for older 280 290 cards
methereum

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:48:56 PM

I was watching this coin like a month ago. Even though The Team looks like a bunch of outlaws Wink it looks interesting.

You know any of the Devs? Any bright future for HUSH you think?
andydis (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 03:03:49 PM

I dont know the Dev's and agreed the team looks like abunch of cowboys compaired to other crypto currencys,

but whats interesting is the Roadmap the head DEV released

https://steemit.com/hush/@radix42/initial-hush-roadmap

- The windows wallet was released
- The Second exchange is now online (currently listed on cryptopia and tradesatoshi )

so it appears like they are delivering .....
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:17:35 PM

I keep seeing it near the top of the charts of www.whattomine.com too ... But I'm not convinced enough at this point to start actually mining it.

I have 3x1070s and 3x1060s for reference.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
andydis (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 03:37:35 PM

So what do you mine?

It may be worth mining Hush for 1 day, just to introduce some variation and hedge your position

#justsaying
panda2k_Storm

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:16:33 PM

Any bright future for HUSH you think?
I have been interested in the project for a while and I think that it is a solid privacy based coin. The biggest problem with privacy based coins is to get recognized outside of all the other privacy coins such as Monero, ZCASH and Verge.
lokinator

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:30:13 PM

So what do you mine?

It may be worth mining Hush for 1 day, just to introduce some variation and hedge your position

#justsaying

Been dual mining Eth/Sia and Etc/Sia mostly. The main reason I haven't done any HUSH mining is because my normal pool doesn't have a HUSH pool.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Activity: 196

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:33:36 PM

So what do you mine?

#justsaying

Been dual mining Eth/Sia and Etc/Sia mostly. The main reason I haven't done any HUSH mining is because my normal pool doesn't have a HUSH pool.

How does it work to dual mine? You mine ETH and also get some SIA with it? As a bonus? How do you set that up, do you have a guide?

lokinator

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:38:47 PM

So what do you mine?

#justsaying

How does it work to dual mine? You mine ETH and also get some SIA with it? As a bonus? How do you set that up, do you have a guide?

Yes -- that's exactly how it works. I am currently mining ETH at ~155 Mh/s and SC at ~1550 Mh/s. Just get Claymore's Dual Miner, make an account at Mining Pool Hub and follow the instructions for dual mining. They have a step by step guide for almost every coin they have a pool for.

Gaius Cryptus Tradius

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:42:37 PM

So what do you mine?

#justsaying

Yes -- that's exactly how it works. I am currently mining ETH at ~155 Mh/s and SC at ~1550 Mh/s. Just get Claymore's Dual Miner, make an account at Mining Pool Hub and follow the instructions for dual mining. They have a step by step guide for almost every coin they have a pool for.

Great! I didn't know that. Sounds really good. Do you think the claymore dual miner is usable for a person with no programming knowledge? Also how often is your mining rig offline and you have to fix something?

lokinator

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:08:22 PM

So what do you mine?

#justsaying

Great! I didn't know that. Sounds really good. Do you think the claymore dual miner is usable for a person with no programming knowledge? Also how often is your mining rig offline and you have to fix something?

Yes, all miners pretty much run themselves. You just create a .bat file with the pool url, wallet ID and worker name and launch it. and again, all the instructions are listed for the coin you want to mine, on the Mining Pool Hub coin news page & "getting started" page.

My rig runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It only stops mining when I stop it to switch the coin I am mining. That being said, it was kind of a pain in the ass to setup and get the kinks out.

Gaius Cryptus Tradius

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:51:32 AM

So what do you mine?

#justsaying

Yes, all miners pretty much run themselves. You just create a .bat file with the pool url, wallet ID and worker name and launch it. and again, all the instructions are listed for the coin you want to mine, on the Mining Pool Hub coin news page & "getting started" page.

My rig runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It only stops mining when I stop it to switch the coin I am mining. That being said, it was kind of a pain in the ass to setup and get the kinks out.

Great infos thanks. So an intitial set up time is required but then it runs smoothly. What do you have to monitor the rigs from external? Teamviewer?

Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:44:36 AM

I have been mining Hush for at least a month. The price was higher before, around $2.8, now it's half that. But thanks to Hush, I now have 750 Ark, 100 Waves, 100 Shift and 20 NEO Wink
This is a potential x10 coin, maybe even higher. So I'm mining it and holding half, trading half.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
Articlepro

Activity: 276

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 03:19:34 PM

With the new wave of privacy coin people are demanding those kind of coins...

I think that HUSH have a nice potential, when it get added to one of the major exchanges i bet the price will increase by 10x.

Earn Passive Icome with the best Perpetual Dex: https://gmx.io/#/?ref=claim
 *Image Removed*
aliman00

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:46:57 PM

I've been watching hush and asked if someone knew about it... but it seems that popularity for hush is rather low... So I kind of skipped it for now... Let it evolve and see if it's worth it in a while but currently I don't see potential or any use of it that other coins don't have and better...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
intoverq

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:51:00 AM

Here is a Medium Article from September (also) about Hush and why it could increase in value.
Sosolean

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:10:55 AM

Hush was a project saw few months back was low market cap and low price per coin, got caught a with other things but may need to revisit it
intoverq

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:39:10 AM

Also here a very informative article about hush: https://steemit.com/hush/@mreichardt/4cmjec-hush-update-11-10-2017

The Wallet Messenger that is in development is very good idea in my opinion for secure communication between peers.
https://myhush.org/
https://steemit.com/crypto/@mreichardt/hush-messenger-secure-e2e-messaging-on-the-hush-blockchain
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: