Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:54:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to invest to BCH?  (Read 912 times)
h00l1gan (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

come to the dark side

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:25:51 PM

What is your expectation of Bitcoin Cash? Does it have a future?
cashodler

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:37:35 PM

Huge pump today and in upcoming days because it turns profitable to mine BCC over BTC very, very soon (in hours). Miners stopped mining today to turn it profitable and pump the price.

At least create a hedge in BCC and then take your profit. Huge profits coming for those who hold Bitcoin Cash. You can just turn 5-10 % of your bitcoins to BCC and can be calm, it'll make you a lot more bitcoins if you decide later to sell it back for BTC.

The community and the market only will decide what the real bitcoin is, currently we have two chains and we'll see whether bitcoin or bitcoin cash wins. There are a lot of personalities involved in BCC (John McAfee, Roger Ver, Jihan Wu, the whole China party and many more).

watch coin.dance/cash.coin.dance and blockchair.com
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:49:54 PM

I think once Segwit locks in is when things will get interesting. It's possible we might see alot of miners leave out of spite, they agreed to lock Segwit in, not to support it though. In fact activating it gives them a better excuse to leave the old chain.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:57:37 PM

I think once Segwit locks in is when things will get interesting. It's possible we might see alot of miners leave out of spite, they agreed to lock Segwit in, not to support it though. In fact activating it gives them a better excuse to leave the old chain.

Segwit 2x activation gives best way bitcoin transaction and fees also slightly reduced. BCH discussion is fit for altcoin discussion not more here. Previously eth discussion went same like and implemented every wallet provider site.
h00l1gan (OP)

come to the dark side

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:31:21 PM

Huge pump today and in upcoming days because it turns profitable to mine BCC over BTC very, very soon (in hours). Miners stopped mining today to turn it profitable and pump the price.

At least create a hedge in BCC and then take your profit. Huge profits coming for those who hold Bitcoin Cash. You can just turn 5-10 % of your bitcoins to BCC and can be calm, it'll make you a lot more bitcoins if you decide later to sell it back for BTC.

The community and the market only will decide what the real bitcoin is, currently we have two chains and we'll see whether bitcoin or bitcoin cash wins. There are a lot of personalities involved in BCC (John McAfee, Roger Ver, Jihan Wu, the whole China party and many more).

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I am personally waiting for my bitcoin cash from Poloniex and believe that most of Poloniex users are going to sell it as soon as they get it. Maybe it is a good time to buy bitcoin cash from them. What do you think?
cashodler

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:41:43 PM

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I am personally waiting for my bitcoin cash from Poloniex and believe that most of Poloniex users are going to sell it as soon as they get it. Maybe it is a good time to buy bitcoin cash from them. What do you think?

I don't know, I will consider selling BCC right before the Poloniex dump on August 14, it depends, how many coins are there and how many people will want to dump it immediately... it's still a lot of time before Monday and a lot of things can happen. But for today I think we're headed into a major Bitcoin Cash pump, so I'd just bet a few percents of my crypto assets on BCC for now.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 04:03:52 PM

Nope. Never. The price has recently crashed and where people almost sold at the high prices of 0.4 BTC, now the price is below 0.07 on most exchanges. I sold it at a lower rate and now all are just dumping their coins. Wouldn't be worth to invest in the coin when it did not remain stable even for a week.

cashodler

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:16:08 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 04:28:13 PM by cashodler

Nope. Never. The price has recently crashed and where people almost sold at the high prices of 0.4 BTC, now the price is below 0.07 on most exchanges. I sold it at a lower rate and now all are just dumping their coins. Wouldn't be worth to invest in the coin when it did not remain stable even for a week.

The price crashed before BCC hadnt hit exchanges yet... since then (the dump) the price is higher and higher, get your shit together.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:27:31 PM

There is a 50-50 chance that bch increases again if you are willing to take the risk then buy bch the reason the market cap has increased again since yeaterday maybe tge price can cross $600. But if you are planning to invest in it for long term then a big no the price will fall more in the coming future. Short term there is a risk of loss long term only loss.
cashodler

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:29:24 PM

There is a 50-50 chance that bch increases again if you are willing to take the risk then buy bch the reason the market cap has increased again since yeaterday maybe tge price can cross $600. But if you are planning to invest in it for long term then a big no the price will fall more in the coming future. Short term there is a risk of loss long term only loss.

Could I borrow your glass sphere? I'd like to be able to tell guaranteed outcomes of investments too.
h00l1gan (OP)

come to the dark side

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:44:19 PM

Right now dump caused by the fact that people basically got a free money because of Bitcoin fork, but in the future, it might be a demand for it. 
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:49:36 PM

Bch seems step up right now, invest on it but it may so risky but we don't know yet whether bch could rise higher than $500 or will dumped again soon.
There are a lot of bch holders and most of them want to cash out from bch, as soon as bch rise up to higher point, it will decline again.
For now, I haven't see any good news regarding bitcoin cash instead of high fees and too long to be confirmed.
cashodler

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:54:20 PM

Bch seems step up right now, invest on it but it may so risky but we don't know yet whether bch could rise higher than $500 or will dumped again soon.
There are a lot of bch holders and most of them want to cash out from bch, as soon as bch rise up to higher point, it will decline again.
For now, I haven't see any good news regarding bitcoin cash instead of high fees and too long to be confirmed.

You've heard about bitcoin.
ChainSmoker

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:23:53 PM

Looks like someone bought BCC at the high and is now waiting and hoping that his sell orders at the high gets filled  Grin

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cashodler

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:30:31 PM

Looks like someone bought BCC at the high and is now waiting and hoping that his sell orders at the high gets filled  Grin

Nah, sold high, bought low, I'm not like you buying high selling low.
ChainSmoker

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:35:33 PM

Nah, sold high, bought low, I'm not like you buying high selling low.
I dumped my BitcoinCrash(BCH) already on 3rd and at a rate that i very much doubt it will ever go again lol.Good luck creating FUD around bitcoin.Your username and your past replies on threads says it all.I am sure you missed the chance to dump your BCC high and now creating FUD around here hoping you can see those high(before dump) prices again so you can sell  Grin Nice attempt but sorry mate most people here know better then you Wink

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
seradj0

Activity: 192

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:15:29 PM

a dump is coming the question is when

Geek,
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:20:49 PM

No people no!!! DONT LISTEN TO HIM, he is a troll, like all of his threads, he is trying to dump Bitcoin and make panic sell. Bitcoincash does not have future, make sure of dumping all your bitcoins and get away from here.
why would you people buy bitcoincash? why? it does not have potential, it is a loss of money, nobody can earn from that.
better to buy solid coins if you wanna earn serious money, like ethereum, monero, siacoin or digibyte.
dont let a guy like this one influenciate you.

h00l1gan (OP)

come to the dark side

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:54:01 PM

No people no!!! DONT LISTEN TO HIM, he is a troll, like all of his threads, he is trying to dump Bitcoin and make panic sell. Bitcoincash does not have future, make sure of dumping all your bitcoins and get away from here.
why would you people buy bitcoincash? why? it does not have potential, it is a loss of money, nobody can earn from that.
better to buy solid coins if you wanna earn serious money, like ethereum, monero, siacoin or digibyte.
dont let a guy like this one influenciate you.

I agree with you regarding ethereum and nem (at least 30% of my portfolio), but altcoins are also very risky with all this GPU mining boom. That's why I was thinking about Bitcoin Cash as an alternative for long term investment. 
cashodler

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:54:45 PM

It is currently 30% more profitable to mine on the original chain.

From 65 % today.

before yesterday something like 165 % and day before over 200 %.

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEE!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: