Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:43:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinsecure issue. Is anyone facing the withdrawal heat.  (Read 2614 times)
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:43:11 PM

My deposit came through after about 4 days.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 04:54:12 AM

Now site is still not working. Unable to login.

Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 07:34:01 AM

Now site is still not working. Unable to login.

Reset your password.
We migrated a lot of old data, but some we just couldn't, cos we don't know the password ourselves to ensure salts were correctly applied during migration.
Everything else should be as is.
Its fast.. and handling a lot of load already..

Think a day or 2 and deposits and withdrawal queues will stabilise and things should work as intended.
Still some small fixes to go.

Added Exchange BTC Wallet to the main wallet, to make things easier..
Fixed a lot of teenies along the way.

Mobile may not be optimised for the latest version as yet.

HPG

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:51:50 AM

WOW today after a long time it feels smooth to use Coinsecure.

deadlypk

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:07:30 PM

Hi Benson Samuel,
Coinsecure App is not working still after 3 weeks. Is this the way a 24*7 exchange App should be operated.
Worst is your technical team do not have any ETA on the same.

Website is also not working properly, exchange data is not being updated along with completed\pending transactions.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 01:56:41 PM

Hi Benson Samuel,
Coinsecure App is not working still after 3 weeks. Is this the way a 24*7 exchange App should be operated.

Website is also not working properly, exchange data is not being updated along with completed\pending transactions.

App is going to take a bit longer, but is being overhauled to a much more efficient version. Most of the app is working, apart from some functions, that we just could not keep alive after the last stability update. Will try to fix more before the new version is out.
I am sure that web is working fine. At worst, your data may not auto update, but a quick refresh should show all.
Will look into web though, I have not experienced or got any reports about the same in terms of data not updating..

Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 07:20:08 PM

Hi Benson Samuel,

App is going to take a bit longer, but is being overhauled to a much more efficient version. Most of the app is working, apart from some functions, that we just could not keep alive after the last stability update. Will try to fix more before the new version is out.
I am sure that web is working fine. At worst, your data may not auto update, but a quick refresh should show all.
Will look into web though, I have not experienced or got any reports about the same in terms of data not updating..
sometimes Buy and Sell rates are not auto updated in buy/sell column ,though quick refresh does the trick.

yeah, i drop subscriptions in the backend after some time..
Now that the platform is super stable, i should be able to hold the connection much much longer..
Will make some changes next week, once the next rollout of instant fiat deposits is done...

For now, think its holding a strong socket connection for few hours and then dropping some feeds..

midelou

Activity: 442
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:24:12 AM

I don't know what is wrong with Coinsecure but I will tell you this: It took 2 months to verify my account.  Huh My first withdrawal to my bank account took 2 days. Recently I tried to log in. I couldn't. Tried resetting password. Couldn't reset.  Sent email days ago before 2nd of Oct but no reply till now. Are they short on staff or what?  Angry

I like Unocoin. Same day withdrawal if you make the request between 10 and 11 am on a working day.

Edit: Right after posting here, I went to to Coinsecure website and tried the resetting password option to reset password and log into my account. It worked this time. I can log in. Those people should have informed me that they have solved the problem. Grrr.....
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 09:45:39 AM

Edit: Right after posting here, I went to to Coinsecure website and tried the resetting password option to reset password and log into my account. It worked this time. I can log in. Those people should have informed me that they have solved the problem. Grrr.....

Yup, things have been pretty darn smooth over the last week or 2.. Lots and lots has gone into making this happen.
Yesterday, we hit 300% of traffic and requests compared to the last time we crashed, and the monitors did not even touch 1%.

We did send out a stability mailer, will ask the guys to repeat the mailer.

BlueStone

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:37:25 AM

I made INR withdrawal yesterday morning but funds are not credited to bank account yet. Kindly make withdrawal platform more smoothy and speedy.
Every time I make a withdrawal it takes too much time to transfer the amount.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:28:58 AM

Sometimes there are coinsecure because other banks are aware of the bank because the bank also needs money to get the people to work.
baristor

Activity: 636
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:23:53 AM

Dear Benson are you the owner of coinsec ? If so please PM me.

Also recently there were some major technical issues in your site ?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: