Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:57:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hosting Service very cheap for 1 year - Three first members are FREE  (Read 393 times)
xperti (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:14:24 PM

Hello those who want for one year Hosting service i sell just for 5$ in bitcoin
Hosting is unlimited, is fast, everything is unlimited..
Very extra secured
Server is from United Kindgom

Three first members who replay to this post i will give they for free.. for one year

Email: rinoriphone@yandex.com
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:17:32 PM

Hi,I would like to claim your free hosting offer.I will give my opinion about it and honestly vouch for it.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
xperti (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:21:16 PM

Hi,I would like to claim your free hosting offer.I will give my opinion about it and honestly vouch for it.

Send me your domain in my email, i will send hosting details there..
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 05:18:29 PM

I would like to take your service does this include domain as well? will write a feedback once I receive it thank you.

xperti (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:19:53 PM

I would like to take your service does this include domain as well? will write a feedback once I receive it thank you.

No just hosting service, u send me your Domain in my e-mail  I will send hosting details...
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:14:42 AM

Do you sell these officially in a self-hosted website? I would like to see a Terms & Conditions and an uptime guarantee policy before moving any further with this service. Overall this seems too fishy to be legit. There is no way to know that you won't just take our money and run. There is also the chance that this is all done so you can take our information or our web application/website and steal it for yourself. If I am in any way wrong, feel free to correct me, but as long as there is nothing more official than using Skype for this, this just seems like an ill attempt at making quick and easy money. I will be waiting for a trustworthy member to post back with a review or a vouch before considering this, as there is simply no way you can provide unlimited resources for this price.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:48:21 AM

as there is simply no way you can provide unlimited resources for this price.

In actuality, getting bulk servers under your ownership for cheap is doable in this day and age. I'm sure that offering $5 a year is a possible price - albeit with a very small profit margin and terrible hardware quality - but this isn't me saying this is legit.
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:33:57 AM

$5 for unlimited webhosting service is awesome but is there any place we can see the review of the hosting company; like their website etc ?

You should also include your website link should someone need your service in the future.
xperti (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:39:42 AM

Do you sell these officially in a self-hosted website? I would like to see a Terms & Conditions and an uptime guarantee policy before moving any further with this service. Overall this seems too fishy to be legit. There is no way to know that you won't just take our money and run. There is also the chance that this is all done so you can take our information or our web application/website and steal it for yourself. If I am in any way wrong, feel free to correct me, but as long as there is nothing more official than using Skype for this, this just seems like an ill attempt at making quick and easy money. I will be waiting for a trustworthy member to post back with a review or a vouch before considering this, as there is simply no way you can provide unlimited resources for this price.

If u want u can try one for free for one year ...
xperti (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:45:44 AM

$5 for unlimited webhosting service is awesome but is there any place we can see the review of the hosting company; like their website etc ?

You should also include your website link should someone need your service in the future.

I am working on it to have one website, for my services...

If u want u can try my host for one year it's free all is unlimitted Smiley

addy4u

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:36:53 PM

Well i second that , providing unlimited hosting for only $5 for an year well its to good to be true , but best of luck , if u can provide this for whole year , if u get some positive reviews then i will surely buy this Smiley
xperti (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:34:05 PM

Give a try if don't like my service i will refund money, there just 5$ in bitcoin...
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:41:47 PM

If u want u can try one for free for one year ...

I would rather just wait and see what others have to say. I cannot really vouch for an entire year's worth of service in a day. Could you address my other concerns, however? What are the terms of service? What do you actually get for unlimited? I assume that things like download or streaming website would not be allowed, but you provide no information as to what is and what isn't allowed. There is also no privacy policy which is a big concern of mine. If you could answer these I could reconsider my stance on trying it out.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
xperti (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:50:48 PM

The service include:

Unlimited SSD Disk Space and Bandwidth
Unlimited Databases & Email
Free 256-bit SSL Certificates
Free DDoS Protection
Free Website Builder

Litespeed Powered High Performance cPanel Hosting

100% SSD-Powered

CloudLinux Security

Mod Security to Protect Your Site

Modern and intuitive cPanel with 'Paper Lantern' Theme

Online File Manager / FTP / FTPs Access

Weekly/monthly Web, Database and E-mail Backups

HotLink & Leech Protection

Unlimited Mailboxes with Auto Responders

SpamExperts E-Mail Protection
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:03:07 PM

I have tried 1 hosting and it works pretty fine.I vouch for this.Also I had a bit of difficulties accesing the Cpanel but OP was in prompt to respond to my emails and help me with this issues.Good seller

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
xperti (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:27:35 AM

I have tried 1 hosting and it works pretty fine.I vouch for this.Also I had a bit of difficulties accesing the Cpanel but OP was in prompt to respond to my emails and help me with this issues.Good seller

Thnx for feedback
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: