Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:58:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: search Investor for Next Generation of money: Coincard  (Read 658 times)
coreyou (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:20:09 PM

Bitcoin and other Coins are worldwide tradeable on "digital way" I have found a way to connect digital coins sensibly with a cash card. On this way its possible to use Coins for "everyone" in real life. You can get the "first" collection & exchange cards here as well as purchase and also license for your own Cards.

Crowd Funding:  https://www.startnext.com/coincard

My idea of an Coincard for usement on "real Market" is NO Paperwallet !
The Coincard has NO private key on it. The Card is programmed with "all needed" Informations for the valued Coins !    

Also its not an Debit Card !  Its free of any Institutions ! (no VISA or Master or something like these)

I develop the Cards based on eMark Coin, but its possible to use it with other Coins.

https://steemit.com/deutsch/@svtechnik/002-coincard-enstehung-creation

What you think about ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HavenGo

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:38:53 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 08:13:13 AM by HavenGo

CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:26:57 PM

Next generation of money is already here, its called bitcoin, a digital currency.
Well, to gain more investors, you need some translator or at least translate it into English language.
I don't want to read someone who offer steemit article, moreover I don't understand if not in English.
However, good luck with your project and I am waiting for a translated article about it.
coreyou (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:40:53 PM

on startnext its possible to Change it in english.....

yes, your right, 2500.- its set up very low. Because its only an Crowd for check the market Situation for that sort of Coincard
Zaizoun

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:02:13 PM

Bitcoin and other Coins are worldwide tradeable on "digital way" I have found a way to connect digital coins sensibly with a cash card. On this way its possible to use Coins for "everyone" in real life. You can get the "first" collection & exchange cards here as well as purchase and also license for your own Cards.

Crowd Funding:  https://www.startnext.com/coincard

The Coincard has NO private key on it. The Card is programmed with "all needed" Informations for the valued Coins !    

Also its not an Debit Card !  Its free of any Institutions ! (no VISA or Master or something like these)

I develop the Cards based on eMark Coin, but its possible to use it with other Coins.

What you think about ?
Project already exist : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046087.msg20441707#msg20441707
coreyou (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:34:59 AM

nice Link thanks.

but for my Coincard is no password needed. it is a card with Coins.  like the normal money.  its not possible to reject the stored Coins easy.  this comes on another project.
the Coincard is absolutly identify with normal money.

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
PokerDiceMan

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:08:54 AM

if youre project crypto card, use visa or master card i thin much service is ready
but if you want still find investor is good youre create new altcoin and then open ico selling
monaco coin is project same with crypto card, big success in ico selling

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:58:59 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 10:55:08 AM by sweetdesirez

Crowd Funding:  https://www.startnext.com/coincard

What you think about ?

As you are looking for investors, there are certain things one would like to know about you before the project. Can you please provide us information about your experience in cryptocurrency and provide sources to successful projects you have implemented before which are making profits? Regarding the 'I have found a way to connect digital coins sensibly with a cash card', and as you say it will not be linked with the existing card providers like VISA or MASTERCARD, will you please explain elaborately on how this will be achieved worldwide?
coreyou (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:08:36 PM

very nice Feedback and great questions.

i could not answer to all question in moment. if i do, the crowd not work.

i search investor for bring up this project and after that there are some more.
the Main Goal is to bring up sutch Coin cash in hand of all people around the world.
and as your answer: yes its possible
for this need some more and good programer sources to dev. SW in an good time. with this, the Handle of Coincards (and later also Coins) could be easier and could reach higher Volume of pieces.

also acception Infrastructure is to develop correct. maybe big companies wane also come in boat.

or nothing happen and in some years other will bring up sutch system.
as example: xrp is an great an fast System.
combination with sutch Coincard is easy.

cool stuff

we will see the way of Coins

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Bytextech

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:02:49 PM

Crowd Funding:  https://www.startnext.com/coincard

What you think about ?

As you are looking for investors, there are certain things one would like to know about you before the project. Can you please provide us information about your experience in cryptocurrency and provide sources to successful projects you have implemented before which are making profits? Regarding the 'I have found a way to connect digital coins sensibly with a cash card', and as you say it will not be linked with the existing card providers like VISA or MASTERCARD, will you please explain elaborately on how this will be achieved worldwide?

coreyou, you may have a good idea, but there are rules in real world like

1. VISA/MC bin sponsorship programs with regional compliance issues and bank card delivery. In case you are going to use their networks of course. Other wise do your best to find out how your clients aka users are going to spend their funds both online and offline if only few merchants are going to accept your coin.
2. Business, business, business oriented thinking is a must.
3. Do you a brief marketing research prior asking for funding, if you find a lot of people going to use your product be quite smart don't trust their words and dig deeper in to their past prefs and purchases - ask them if they used similar product, in case of silence change audience.
4. KYC/AML is a must for legal products.
5. Team of skills, development is an ART!

Take care
coreyou (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:53:47 PM

Thanks for good reply.

I could make with my privat Team only smart steps to goal.

With investor we could check up all rules and needed stuff for bring it up faster and in correct world rules.

Greatings
Bytextech

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:06:35 PM

Thanks for good reply.

I could make with my privat Team only smart steps to goal.

With investor we could check up all rules and needed stuff for bring it up faster and in correct world rules.

Greatings

Feel free to pm if you need banking expertise.
ProofOfAll

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:51:19 PM

Not the same.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: