Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:22:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: REAL vs ATLANT and PROPY VS REX - Real estate ICO competition.  (Read 2623 times)
franc0 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:21:06 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 05:24:00 PM by franc0

Hello, i want to start this thread so investors can help to spot the differences of both projects. I'm also trying to identify these differences. I really want to invest in real estate ICO's because i think they will go big. So perhaps we can perform a "wisdom of the crowd" analysis.

http://www.real.markets/

https://atlant.io/

Even better if Devs participate here to represent their projects.

http://rexmls.com/

https://propy.com/

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
el-capitan

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:12:56 PM

I also would love an analysis of the real estate space.
They all look identical to me.
Why would I invest in Propy over REAL?
DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:27:01 PM

Buying real estate with ICO's? Would that not result in giant money launderings? It will attract plenty of interest for sure, but both from criminals as from governments.
franc0 (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:31:58 PM

I just decided to go for ATLANT. Technology is far superior from others, looking at this chart.

https://medium.com/@atlantio/real-estate-ico-comparison-chart-ab002b497141

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
DutchFinity

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:29:11 AM

What is superiour about their technology? You started this topic for sharing exactly just that.  Smiley
magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:32:49 AM

Real estate with blockchain can't convince me right now. No proof that will be working.
axelR

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:35:41 AM

REX has team that is really investing in their idea , listen to the podcast

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/ccn-podcast-stephen-king-from-rex-mls/
DutchFinity

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:11:49 PM

Real estate with blockchain can't convince me right now. No proof that will be working.
When you want proof first you will never be an early investor.

bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:16:35 PM

At first, I'm really decided with Atlant. It's not just promising but for me I, according to what I have red this project really has the potential. It will create a better community.

franc0 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:20:27 PM

I read the whitepaper of Atlant and the technology that they are building, Jesus good technology, you guys should read it.

valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:17:37 PM

I think the atlant is superior because the concept is good, as evidence please see smart contract atlant 0xF46ede17c0bAb20d87Cd079a2632f71433A407b9
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:46:24 PM

All of them are same. do not be surprise that  all of them are being organize by same group. I did not notice much difference.
lucashunter

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:15:38 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 07:27:20 PM by lucashunter

No one knows what will happen, like no one in 2009 knew Bitcoin would ever sell at $4,000.  Roll Eyes
cryptolover1981

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 07:28:38 PM

I am not so sure if I should really reply to this post since the OP just wants to push Atlant, and I am supporting this now by bumping up the topic. However, I want to clarify that the proposed projects – while all of them are in the area of Real Estate – have different business models, and if you believe in Real Estate + Blockchain, you should probably invest in all of them.

I quickly want to provide my two cents to each of the mentioned projects:

http://www.real.markets/
[Real Estate Fund] They basically manage your money like every other Real Estate fund, with the exception that you will never get your initial money back. You buy play money (REALS) with ETH, and they promise that you'll be able to change REAL into shares (Property Participation – RPP) of a property later on – each property will have its own Property Participation Tokens. All rental profits are paid to your ETH wallet equally split according to the number of RPPs you hold on this property. In case the property is getting sold with a profit compared to the purchase price, the profits are distributed to the RPP holders, and the RPP is burned. You'll get back your original play money, which you now can invest into new properties (aka new Property Participations).

They claim in their whitepaper to have an annual return of 20%, however, they are doing basic real estate fund management which traditionally has a annual return of between 3…10%. 10% is already achieved only by top real estate developers and investors. Considering that they have not a single real estate expert in their founding team makes the 20% return hard to believe to me.

[Real Estate Fund] Similar concept as real.markets with the difference that you can sell the property in exchange for ETH (and not ATLANTs play money). Additionally they want to manage the renting process via the blockchain. So people can book, pay, review, and clear conflicts of the locations via their token contracts. I didn't check the code in detail, but from the whitepaper it seems to be "more advanced"; definitely more sophisticated.

Same issue: They don't have experienced real estate guys. They have investment bankers (where you'll touch real estate for sure), but no hands on developers, or real estate agents, investors, or bankers focussing purely on real estate.

Both projects have competences within their advisory team though.

http://www.rexmls.com/
[Buying / Selling Marketplace] They are purely focussing on buying and selling properties (especially connecting the people). So I can find and become the owner of a piece of land. They don't plan to own real estate themselves. The tokens can be used for premium features within the platform (e.g. better positioning of agents listings), while they can be mined if you create quality content on the platform (property reports). I am a bit concerned about the team (only 2 people!), but their skill set is actually quite good for the project (real estate startups + blockchain; blockchain engineer).

https://propy.com/
[Decentralised Title Registry] In my opinion the most ambitious project currently floating around in the PropChain world. In case you have ever tried to acquire a piece of land in most parts of the world, you probably figured out that it's even worse than a nightmare. Propy tries to solve it by standardising the whole title registration process for the buyer. You can select a property from their platform, pay the amount, and you own the property. This is the core difference to rexmis where you need to take care of the legals by yourself. They also have a well distributed skill set in their team, but they probably need it for this super-ambitious project.

I also have compiled similar information for the other PropChain projects, so if you have any questions, just write a PN to me and I am happy to help.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
namorthesu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:29:31 PM

I want to take part in Atlant's ICO, but unfortunately till today I don't know that there is the same project. They both are really no differents, and it's not good for the development. But the team of the Atlant's campaign looks more attractive for me and the WP is more understandable.. I need to think more.
franc0 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:51:16 PM

[Real Estate Fund] Similar concept as real.markets with the difference that you can sell the property in exchange for ETH (and not ATLANTs play money). Additionally they want to manage the renting process via the blockchain. So people can book, pay, review, and clear conflicts of the locations via their token contracts. I didn't check the code in detail, but from the whitepaper it seems to be "more advanced"; definitely more sophisticated.

Same issue: They don't have experienced real estate guys. They have investment bankers (where you'll touch real estate for sure), but no hands on developers, or real estate agents, investors, or bankers focussing purely on real estate.

Why no experienced real estate guys? I see good experienced real estate agents in the team, also developers already delivering...

https://medium.com/@atlantio/london-uk-7ccc9b6469bd

1.- They already wrote the two types of contracts (EVM and Ricardian contracts) that appears in their whitepaper, they're at github.

2.- They already have alpha release Atlant Descentralized Exchange

3.- Android Wallet

So they seem experienced for me in real estate/technical.

WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:09:38 PM

Why no experienced real estate guys? I see good experienced real estate agents in the team, also developers already delivering...

https://medium.com/@atlantio/london-uk-7ccc9b6469bd

1.- They already wrote the two types of contracts (EVM and Ricardian contracts) that appears in their whitepaper, they're at github.

2.- They already have alpha release Atlant Descentralized Exchange

3.- Android Wallet

So they seem experienced for me in real estate/technical.

I think ATLANT has the potential to dominate the market because it's currently setting the benchmarck to be the industry leader.
Everywhere I go on the web, I got ATLANT banner Ad promoting their ICO campaign. I think their ICO will do great and from that they'll build a foundation for better future.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
cloudethminer

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:10:48 PM

I believe 100% in the real estate concept - I'd like the idea of investing in properties around the world in the same way I invest in companies on the stock market - but it's hard to choose the right company, and the right company may not exist yet.

I went with ATLANT (I'm not part of their bounty program, this is my first BCT post) because of the way they set up their smart contracts, the exchange which is already built with an impressive demo (that happens to value their coin at 0.0024btc.. nice touch guys!) with their DEX, and clearly a solid marketing team that can get the attention.

The ICO is going slower than I expected - 22 hours in they raised 1.5m, but with the ICO freeze it's not surprising that ICOs are weak right now. 
itsonlikedonkeykong

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:21:47 PM

Propy and Real for the win.

This is a crowded and competitive space. Room for more than one winner.
kl0ndike

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:23:48 PM

What are your reasons for Propy and REAL?

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: