Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:37:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Update: Poloniex not letting me withdraw my funds - ~46k  (Read 323 times)
Varuss33 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:06:48 PM

Hello, this is an update post regarding my other post about Poloniex holding my funds of ~46k.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2067490.msg20639612

First of all, I'd like to thank each and everyone of you for supporting me and taking my side throughout this case.

Ever since that post I haven't heard a single word from Poloniex's team, there was no reply to any of my tickets nor to my PMs on here.
If I don't hear anything from them in the next 3 business days, then I will be, unfortunately, forced to take legal action towards this, since that'd be an obvious sign that my money has been stolen and they aren't trying to cooperate.

If anybody has any information that could help me, then please leave a comment or message me, again, thank you all.
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:56:26 AM

Havent been facing any issues for months, withdrawals confirmed within minutes, more often than not it takes from 30 seconds to 2 minutes to confirm a withdrawal, conf token usually arrives in my mail instantly. I agree its weird as fuck that they chose to disable the box though, as far as Im concerned, this has no implications on responsiveness of the exchange or functionality of the withdrawal confirmation daemon as a whole.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:52:07 PM

Hello, this is an update post regarding my other post about Poloniex holding my funds of ~46k.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2067490.msg20639612

First of all, I'd like to thank each and everyone of you for supporting me and taking my side throughout this case.

Ever since that post I haven't heard a single word from Poloniex's team, there was no reply to any of my tickets nor to my PMs on here.
If I don't hear anything from them in the next 3 business days, then I will be, unfortunately, forced to take legal action towards this, since that'd be an obvious sign that my money has been stolen and they aren't trying to cooperate.

If anybody has any information that could help me, then please leave a comment or message me, again, thank you all.

Did you try to withdraw all at once? Could you try to withdraw bit by bit? I'm not too well versed on these trading sites, but on certain gambling sites, there is a withdraw limit. You can't withdraw more than X amount of btc/usd. Maybe trying to get a bit out would work?

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:36:11 AM

man I said in the previous thread that maybe creating reddit topics will help , cause here I wasn't able to get help at all since poloniex doesn't have an active rep here while it has some on reddit
also you should share more about your story , you said in the previous thread that they freeze your account randomly but a ticket should had been opened by support telling you ( at least that's what happened with me last time )
anyways reddit should help , but I'm afraid that waiting is all what you can do beside legal action
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: