Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:28:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yesterday for a brief period, I was a NEO Millionaire.  (Read 2333 times)
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:48:35 PM

I have no idea what was being done back then and I was in a hurry so I didn't actually look at the date and time, but I'm sure at that point we weren't spending any more than $100 at a time. But if you think about it, and we would have taken just one of those wallets and send it to the side that 139 would have been over $600,000 right now.
Higher Altitude

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:10:47 AM

Dude, congratulations! You are filthy rich by now if you didn't spend it all on hookers yet.

By the sheer number of people getting involved there are many millionaires going to be created. There are certainly some of them on this board.
I will probably not be one of them because I just got wiped out and it will be a long time until I'm back on my feet again and by then many trains will have been long gone.  Cry

Putting all your eggs in one basket can be a two edged sword.
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:18:55 AM

HODL only?
Always take some gains..right?
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:33:32 AM

I think neo got a pretty good potential, I can see the rising is quite stable and if you bought earlier you will gained a lot of profit by now, you probably should hold a little longer to see how is the situation going, I am pretty sure neo can grow stronger

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
shimbark123

Activity: 574

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:39:32 AM

Today, I am not. Cry http://imgur.com/a/AKsbw I got in at ~$.10 a few months ago because the hype reminded me of Ether, and I did not want to miss out on something huge(again lol). I wasn't around for Bitcoin's early days. I was aware of Ether when it was only pennies, but I just didn't have the scope of knowledge and belief in crypto that I do now. I am going to hold for sure, at least until/if NEO hits a few hundred dollars, then I'll reevaluate. I don't know where NEO will go from here, obviously I want a trip to the Moon, but I'm hoping to at least get to the Exosphere.
HOLY I feel so bad for you. That was a big amount of money really. And it is not a joke hodling NEO. Once I saw it in the coinmarketcap, I saw that the price of one NEO is somewhat $30.31. Feelsbadman.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
YelloAme

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 04:13:32 AM

Congrats on the nice profit! You should keep holding to these NEO
as they can go much more further than ~$30
Lanatsa

Activity: 2856
Merit: 654

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:38:35 AM

Today, I am not. Cry http://imgur.com/a/AKsbw I got in at ~$.10 a few months ago because the hype reminded me of Ether, and I did not want to miss out on something huge(again lol). I wasn't around for Bitcoin's early days. I was aware of Ether when it was only pennies, but I just didn't have the scope of knowledge and belief in crypto that I do now. I am going to hold for sure, at least until/if NEO hits a few hundred dollars, then I'll reevaluate. I don't know where NEO will go from here, obviously I want a trip to the Moon, but I'm hoping to at least get to the Exosphere.
HOLY I feel so bad for you. That was a big amount of money really. And it is not a joke hodling NEO. Once I saw it in the coinmarketcap, I saw that the price of one NEO is somewhat $30.31. Feelsbadman.
If he did still able to hold those NEO coins until to these days for sure he did make 2M usd for sure seeing on the current price as of now which is insane that you do missed up another million dollars if you did let your excitement push you to sell on earlier times but well if its done already we cant really make it back but atleast you are already a millionaire because of it. Thanks to NEO.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:12:54 AM

Though neo is not as high valued as eth and some of the coins but somehow, it has proven to be of some potential. I don't know what the next move is for neo developers but i'm pretty sure they are cooking something good. I guess it's high time to hold on to tgose neos for a while and let's see what will happen next. Hopefully it will make us millionaires.

Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:17:39 AM

If you still have your NEO coins as it is, then you have nothing to complain about man. You are freaking rich! Lol. 60k of NEO Iis a pretty big number if you ask me, and the price will surely increase if the chinese government decides to support their very own crypto currency. Because china has a very big population. And imagine if NEO gets advertised as much as beauty products in their place. I csn only imagine great things about to happen to NEO.
johnsm79

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 05:30:22 AM

And I was thinking now, to get my Siacoin into Neo.. after this thread, am feeling that I missed the train.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
indika

Activity: 489

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:40:58 AM

wow thats a crazy amount of neo man way you not sell some portion and buy in dips looks like neo price dropping
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:22:56 AM

I think neo got a pretty good potential, I can see the rising is quite stable and if you bought earlier you will gained a lot of profit by now, you probably should hold a little longer to see how is the situation going, I am pretty sure neo can grow stronger

I believe so, I am also holding my NEO coins. Though it is in Polo, but on paper I have already a little gain. I know by  nest year, NEO will roll out new projects. The have several projects on development, and next year would be an exciting feat for NEO.
John777

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:45:35 AM

You can congratulate, but what will happen with time, sell some of the infusions, or strip them for safety. But still a fine fellow. you try, you're on the right track.

pavelna07

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:37:01 PM

Congratulations man I am really happy for you, you did well.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: