Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:53:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Signatum, a good investment?  (Read 1094 times)
tradingking (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:33:43 PM

Have you recently seen this coin ?

Signatum SIGT really seems to have a big potential,
new algo, fast transactions and a good statement to privacy promoting tor, great community, good mining profits

i Bought some coin whilst it almost hit its high but i still have good hopes that it will easily recover to another level.

Would you invest just more if theres a good posibility that it will reach top exchanges?
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 06:03:31 PM

new algo, fast transactions and a good statement to privacy promoting tor, great community, good mining profits

i Bought some coin whilst it almost hit its high but i still have good hopes that it will easily recover to another level.

Would you invest just more if theres a good posibility that it will reach top exchanges?

There was just a thread in Speculation on this coin.  I agree it's a good coin.  It seems like the food cycle of crypto: put together a good coin from a good team and if it serves a purpose, it's sure to go up to make some early adopters money.  I guess I missed this one by not monitoring the Annoucements thread close enough. This one has a low total supply.

burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:25:26 PM

Totaly agree, it's a good coin with a new algo, mineable, etc. As far as I know, they have good devs, but they are not into marketing. I do believe that every coin needs to be marketed properly in order to get noticed among other list of shitcoins, so if you decide to invest, it will be a mid-long term run.
Surging Chaos

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:40:19 PM

They applied to be listed on Poloniex and Bittrex. I don't think Polo is going to list them, but I can definitely see Bittrex doing so. Although it's going to take a while before that happens.

IMO there is a lot of room for growth in this coin, as the market cap is still very low.
marados

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:54:08 AM

Market cap is still very low, so it still has a great potential, Just Wait till it fest on Bittrex, and it will, then we are going to the moon!

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:20:59 AM

I see a lot of hype around this coin.
I will definitelly do my research to see whats it all about
dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:25:12 AM

NO signatum is a scam . its the same scam by previous scammer Crowetic.
He was a dev of Qora and Burst, he promised a lot of qora and burst updates in the past 12 months, do read his bitcoin talk posts
qora had 0 development and it was pumped and dumped by him and ciyam on poloniex on fake promises. eventually it got delisted.

Now burst will get delisted from polo soon as well and it was pumped from 50 to 800 sats by him

Now he got into signatum scam and is pumping it right now, hes a well known scammer

this is his twitter profile https://twitter.com/crowetic

be careful and dont fall for scams
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:43:50 AM

He was a dev of Qora and Burst, he promised a lot of qora and burst updates in the past 12 months, do read his bitcoin talk posts
qora had 0 development and it was pumped and dumped by him and ciyam on poloniex on fake promises. eventually it got delisted.

Now burst will get delisted from polo soon as well and it was pumped from 50 to 800 sats by him

Now he got into signatum scam and is pumping it right now, hes a well known scammer

Is this "Jason Crowe" the founder/main dev of signatum?
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 04:05:54 PM

Burst was pretty cutting edge, right?  Isn't it the first of its type?  Burst and Qora are both accepted by people following the threads.  Lots of cryptos go down for a while and come back up, as is the case of Qora.  Maybe he is trying to work on new technologies, as it does sound Signatum is trying to achieve with both Tor and regular environments being seemless.   It's easy to complain and point fingers, much harder to do anything yourself. 

Burst
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1358722.2360
Qora
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.25780

orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:41:04 PM

It seems that very few people know about it, it could be a potential project, however, I suppose it should be more advertised, at least in this forum. Market capitalization is too small for it to be successful.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: