Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:27:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NiceVPS.net ★ Uncensored Hosting, VPS, Servers, VPN, Anon Domains, Anti DDoS ✔  (Read 38934 times)
NiceVPS (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 07:12:10 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2024, 03:09:09 PM by NiceVPS

Hey! We are NiceVPS.net and keeping you online is our business.

Offering a wide range of VPS plans including Bulletproof DDoS protection and Premium Support.  
Equipped with powerful enterprise hardware and our own developed control panel called hPanel, we propose you the following plans:

Some of our characteristics and features
✔ LXC or KVM Virtualization  
✔ Pure SSD or SSD-NVMe servers  
✔ Dedicated resources
✔ Native IPv4 and IPv6  
✔ Anonymous / Privacy service  
✔ Freedom Of Speech: No service blacklists  
✔ Uncensored hosting (Anything illegal is not allowed)
✔ Anti DDoS Protection  
✔ Ability to set rDNS records  
✔ Private internal network
✔ Unmetered bandwidth @ 1Gbps connections  
✔ TUN/TAP module  
✔ Redundant HA hardware nodes - >99.99-100% Uptime  
✔ Backups  
✔ Premium support for just €49/year  
✔ Own custom hardware  
✔ OS Installation using ISO (Full Disk Encryption & own ISO Supported)  
✔ hPanel: Own custom billing and control panel  
✔ Major Crypto-Currencies accepted  
✔ Instant and automated  

Bitcoin Anonymous Zero Logs VPN
Anti-DDoS protected Bulletproof VPS Hosting
Bitcoin Offshore Web Hosting
Anonymous Bitcoin Domains
Bitcoin VPS Virtual Private servers
Uncensored Dedicated Servers

For a custom and personal quote please contact us at https://nicevps.net/contact

We are different: try us out and feel the difference.

Payments accepted:
Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, DASH, Monero, Zcash, PayPal, PerfectMoney, WebMoney

Full list can be checked at https://nicevps.net/index/payments

Official TOR onion address: https://nicevpsb7u3vqpo5zhyahmvfi5tihon4gnh676ucmzpcyxwodeztr4yd.onion/

--------

15% DISCOUNT CODE: Use BITCOINTALK code at checkout on every order over €50.

--------

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NiceVPS (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 10:27:43 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2019, 05:20:41 PM by NiceVPS

reserved
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:35:09 PM

Do you happen to have a demo of your control panel, hPanel? I would like to take a look at it and its APIs if there are any. I like that your plans make sense and have customizable options depending on our needs. Are there by chance any plans to add custom storage options such as HDD for capacity over speed or such? I run a few scalable server applications that would not fit under standard SSD capacities but do not require critical IO throughput to run properly. It would be almost archival frequency storage.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
NiceVPS (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 09:01:56 PM

Do you happen to have a demo of your control panel, hPanel? I would like to take a look at it and its APIs if there are any. I like that your plans make sense and have customizable options depending on our needs. Are there by chance any plans to add custom storage options such as HDD for capacity over speed or such? I run a few scalable server applications that would not fit under standard SSD capacities but do not require critical IO throughput to run properly. It would be almost archival frequency storage.

Thank you for your interest but there isn't any "demo" nor any public API, control panel can be seen live at our website https://nicevps.net
We don't currently have any node / server in the rack using HDD's, but we plan to add such options with storage VPS plans in the near future.

If you have real interest in our services please get in touch for a custom quote that fits your requirements.
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:37:06 PM

Thank you for your interest but there isn't any "demo" nor any public API, control panel can be seen live at our website https://nicevps.net
We don't currently have any node / server in the rack using HDD's, but we plan to add such options with storage VPS plans in the near future.

If you have real interest in our services please get in touch for a custom quote that fits your requirements.

The live control panel is actually exactly what I meant by demo. However, I still cannot seem to find it on your website anywhere. I may hold on to the VPS offer until I see how it fares against other services, but I did notice as I browsed your options that you offer (or plan to offer) web hosting as well. I am quite interested in this and I am sold to buy one of your packages, my only question being, which version of PHP are you hosting with? All of the options say out of stock, so I am assuming that maybe they are not up for sale yet? If this is the case, I would love to be notified as soon as they are. Same thing if you start offering storage VPSs. As for regular performance VPSs, I might switch over to you depending on how my experience with the other services goes. It is looking good so far.

EDIT: I see what you mean about the website being the control panel itself, correct? I noticed the message on the footer.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
NiceVPS (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 09:55:14 PM

The live control panel is actually exactly what I meant by demo. However, I still cannot seem to find it on your website anywhere. I may hold on to the VPS offer until I see how it fares against other services, but I did notice as I browsed your options that you offer (or plan to offer) web hosting as well. I am quite interested in this and I am sold to buy one of your packages, my only question being, which version of PHP are you hosting with? All of the options say out of stock, so I am assuming that maybe they are not up for sale yet? If this is the case, I would love to be notified as soon as they are. Same thing if you start offering storage VPSs. As for regular performance VPSs, I might switch over to you depending on how my experience with the other services goes. It is looking good so far.

EDIT: I see what you mean about the website being the control panel itself, correct? I noticed the message on the footer.

Yeah, Exactly! it is not just a "control panel", it's an All-in-one website, with billing and integrated control panel.
Regarding the shared hosting, you are right, not ready as of yet. Will support PHP 5.6.x and 7.0.x and will be available for ordering real soon.

Thank you
jiacun

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:29:05 AM

Hello buddies!

We are NiceVPS and Keeping you online is our business.
We are offering professional anonymous Virtual Private Servers and Shared web hosting paying with Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies.

Currently accepting: BTCBitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Dash, Monero or others by request https://nicevps.net/index/payments

We do not ask you for complicated forms asking for your personal details, just an username, email address and password is enough for instant activation.
We do not store any IP in a database however we currently maintain an access log for the last 60 days for security.

Our cheapest VPS plan:
VPS 0.5G
Code:
- 512MB RAM
- 640MB Swap
- 1x vCPU
- 10GB SSD (+€0.20/mo NVMe)
- 300GB monthly transfer
- 1Gbps uplink
- 1x IPv4 + 1x IPv6 native
- LXC (+€0.40/mo KVM)
- €1.99/month
Order link : Buy cheap VPS anonymously with Bitcoin
Custom VPS plans are possible too, please get in touch for a quote.

Paying upfront for a few months gets you extra discounts:
Semi-Annually (6 months) (7% discount)
Annually (12 months) (15% discount)
Biennially (2 years) (22% discount)

All our plans come with:
hPanel (Our own developed control panel)
Dedicated CPU and RAM unless stated otherwise
1 IPv4 and 1 IPv6 dedicated IPs included in every plan
Free Basic DDoS Protection Service (up to 10Gbps included)

Best Part is our 20% Discount Coupon for BitcoinTalk Members: BITCOINTALK

Have a nice day!

any skype or discord to chat ?
NiceVPS (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 10:17:07 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2019, 07:02:04 AM by mprep

Hello buddies!

We are NiceVPS and Keeping you online is our business.
We are offering professional anonymous Virtual Private Servers and Shared web hosting paying with Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies.

Currently accepting: BTCBitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Dash, Monero or others by request https://nicevps.net/index/payments

We do not ask you for complicated forms asking for your personal details, just an username, email address and password is enough for instant activation.
We do not store any IP in a database however we currently maintain an access log for the last 60 days for security.

Our cheapest VPS plan:
VPS 0.5G
Code:
- 512MB RAM
- 640MB Swap
- 1x vCPU
- 10GB SSD (+€0.20/mo NVMe)
- 300GB monthly transfer
- 1Gbps uplink
- 1x IPv4 + 1x IPv6 native
- LXC (+€0.40/mo KVM)
- €1.99/month
Order link : Buy cheap VPS anonymously with Bitcoin
Custom VPS plans are possible too, please get in touch for a quote.

Paying upfront for a few months gets you extra discounts:
Semi-Annually (6 months) (7% discount)
Annually (12 months) (15% discount)
Biennially (2 years) (22% discount)

All our plans come with:
hPanel (Our own developed control panel)
Dedicated CPU and RAM unless stated otherwise
1 IPv4 and 1 IPv6 dedicated IPs included in every plan
Free Basic DDoS Protection Service (up to 10Gbps included)

Best Part is our 20% Discount Coupon for BitcoinTalk Members: BITCOINTALK

Have a nice day!

any skype or discord to chat ?

No sorry, we don't have Skype or discord.
Please use ticket or contact form, for a chat we could do it using XMPP/Jabber.

hPanel v1.6.6.1708:

+ Added Advanced Configuration for KVM (CPU passthrough and NIC driver selection)
+ Added Anti-DDoS IP Protection on/off switch button
+ Added Nullroute status
+ Added KVM ISO Upload
- Bug fixes
~ Improvements here and there

Enjoy the updates!
Stay tuned, Shared Web Hosting is coming next.

Dear Customers/ future customers,

Our Shared Web Hosting plans are now live and ready to take orders.

hPanel v1.7.0.1708:
+ Added Shared Web Hosting system

Need a bigger plan or Want to get a Reseller account? Get in touch, send us a ticket.
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:17:06 PM

I see in your website that for the smallest web hosting plan you must buy at least a year contract at once. Is it possible to get only one month of it to see how it fits my needs? Also, I do not see any explicit limits on sub-domains. Are sub-domains included under the general "domains" limit or is it unlimited/has a limit that is not shown? Lastly, is the promo code BITCOINTALK valid for only VPSs or also for shared web hosting? Thanks for your time.

NiceVPS (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 06:16:40 PM

I see in your website that for the smallest web hosting plan you must buy at least a year contract at once. Is it possible to get only one month of it to see how it fits my needs? Also, I do not see any explicit limits on sub-domains. Are sub-domains included under the general "domains" limit or is it unlimited/has a limit that is not shown? Lastly, is the promo code BITCOINTALK valid for only VPSs or also for shared web hosting? Thanks for your time.

Sorry, the plans are how they are, you can contact us via ticket for a personal quote.
It's written: * Domain registration not included, unlimited subdomains allowed.
Unlimited sub-domains within the domain(s) you may have added in your account.
No hidden stuff.

Yeah, promo code is valid on every plan, last days to get a 20% discount.

-----

Monero (XMR) payments are now also processed in automatic mode along with Bitcoin and Litecoin.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:53:00 PM

Sorry, the plans are how they are, you can contact us via ticket for a personal quote.
It's written: * Domain registration not included, unlimited subdomains allowed.
Unlimited sub-domains within the domain(s) you may have added in your account.
No hidden stuff.

Yeah, promo code is valid on every plan, last days to get a 20% discount.

-----

Monero (XMR) payments are now also processed in automatic mode along with Bitcoin and Litecoin.

Can these VPSES be used to host nodes on? If so, i am interested to buy one. I can pay with bitcoin upfront. Should i PM you?

NiceVPS (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 11:24:28 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2019, 07:01:29 AM by mprep

Can these VPSES be used to host nodes on? If so, i am interested to buy one. I can pay with bitcoin upfront. Should i PM you?

Of course, why not?
We don't feature any service ban so you are free to use as you want.

Don't have to PM me, just order online at our website https://nicevps.net

Good news, hPanel was just updated and improved for our loved customers.

hPanel v1.7.8.1709:
+ Added FUSE device loading ability for LXC users
- Bug fixes
~ Few improvements here and there

Have a nice time!

Good news, hPanel was just updated and improved for our loved customers.

hPanel v1.8.2.1709:
+ Added API for Virtual Private Servers
+ Added Global API for account and all service management (disabled by default)
+ Added PayPal payment method
+ Added PerfectMoney payment method
- Bug fixes
~ Few improvements here and there

Domain registration is coming next!

Have a nice time!

Test results for VPS 3.0G KVM NVMe at NiceVPS:

Code:
Server specs: 
2 × Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2660 v2 @ 2.20GHz
3 GB  RAM / 25 GB disk space
Debian 8.9
Netherlands

Benchmark summary:
UnixBench - 2399.5
Disk Read - 3169 MB/s
Disk Write - 1544 MB/s
Bandwidth - 355.56 MB/s

More: https://serverscope.io/trials/GPZO
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:35:36 AM

I can't seem to find any configurations with the NVMe option, unless they are listed on a separate place other than the VPS tab under your offered services? I can only see regular VPSs, web hosting, and domains, so I do not think this is the case. Also, what is the difference between an NVMe SSD and a regular one?

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm clearly blind. It appears once you click on the "Configure" button.

NiceVPS (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 11:25:49 PM

Anonymous domain registration paying with cryptocurrency is now possible!

hPanel v1.9.0.1710:
+ Added Anonymous Domain registration system
+ Added DNS system
- Bug fixes
~ Code clean-up

Have a nice day!

Get yours: https://nicevps.net/products/cat/domains
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:42:41 PM

Hey mate, any vouch copies? I know that I have been looking for vouch copies every where I have ever posted about Vps services because I have tried

So many times and never got what I am seeking, I am looking for a service without oversell of resources, since many people buy from major providers

To sell in small packages to people like me and they always oversell. if you have a vouch/test plan I want a plan to run a full Bitcoin node on it.
NiceVPS (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 11:46:14 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2019, 07:01:08 AM by mprep

Hey mate, any vouch copies? I know that I have been looking for vouch copies every where I have ever posted about Vps services because I have tried

So many times and never got what I am seeking, I am looking for a service without oversell of resources, since many people buy from major providers

To sell in small packages to people like me and they always oversell. if you have a vouch/test plan I want a plan to run a full Bitcoin node on it.

Sorry, no test plan available. Be sure that you will get what you paid for, no overselling.
If you want to try, drop a PM for a discount code.

We are now offering Truly Zero Logs VPN server accounts.
All log directives are set to /dev/null and logging daemons turned off.
Now it is also possible to pay with Bitcoin Cash!

hPanel v1.10.0.1711:
+ Added VPN System
+ Added SSH Key Manager
+ Added Bitcoin Cash payment method
~ General Improvements
~ Style changes
- Bug fixes
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:26:03 AM

Hello, again. I took a look at your VPN options and was surprised to find out that you include remote port forwarding with your VPNs. This, along with your prices, are instantly attractive to some services I need to run from servers behind a firewall that would need to have their traffic forwarded through the VPN in order to be accessible. I would like to know if the port-forwarding works as a tunnel in order to allow this and how it would interact without the option to have a dedicated IP address, since this would mean that port numbers would likely be restricted among those users using the same IP address. While the actual ports do not matter to me since these servers are not public-facing, I do want to make sure that it is possible to do this through shared IP. Thanks.

h3nchman24

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:51:00 AM

is there a way to so the unlimited bandwidth on the 1.99, I do not need the extra RSS just the bandwidth for a VPN server person server. 
NiceVPS (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:29:40 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 01:41:55 PM by NiceVPS

Hello, again. I took a look at your VPN options and was surprised to find out that you include remote port forwarding with your VPNs. This, along with your prices, are instantly attractive to some services I need to run from servers behind a firewall that would need to have their traffic forwarded through the VPN in order to be accessible. I would like to know if the port-forwarding works as a tunnel in order to allow this and how it would interact without the option to have a dedicated IP address, since this would mean that port numbers would likely be restricted among those users using the same IP address. While the actual ports do not matter to me since these servers are not public-facing, I do want to make sure that it is possible to do this through shared IP. Thanks.

Yes, we do offer remote port forwarding with shared IP, that's not a problem.
At the moment that feature is enabled manually via support tickets, the restrictions are of a maximum 5 unused ports per connection and higher ports only allowed (you can't use port 80 for example).

The VPN management panel still in Beta:
https://i.imgur.com/vDUDukI.png

Use BLACKFRIDAY promo code for a special 11% Discount on every order of at least 5EUR, just today.

is there a way to so the unlimited bandwidth on the 1.99, I do not need the extra RSS just the bandwidth for a VPN server person server.  

Please use support tickets or contact form for inquiries as we do not actively monitor forum replies.
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:49:51 AM

Yes, we do offer remote port forwarding with shared IP, that's not a problem.
At the moment that feature is enabled manually via support tickets, the restrictions are of a maximum 5 unused ports per connection and higher ports only allowed (you can't use port 80 for example).

The VPN management panel still in Beta:

That is perfectly fine; I doubt that I will be needing more than 5 ports at any time in the near future and definitely do not need any of the common under-1024 ports that are usually reserved for better known services. I will be trying out the service early next week and will report back soon after. I support any small businesses which avoid the use of corporate software.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: