Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:42:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Snip - The Future of News on the Blockchain  (Read 49733 times)
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:14:41 PM

FROM TELEGRAM

Ran Reichman [Snip]:admin
Our new engineer is now up and running, we’re continuing to spend a lot of our attention on hiring and listings. In listings, we received your feedback and our goal is to move much faster than what we detailed in the 2018 roadmap. In hiring, a full time marketing lead will help us promote the token, gain more users, and energize the community.
Thanks for the announcement! It is Strange why no one from team are not supporting this thread

Maybe this is part of the strategy sometime silence do good job to grab more cheap tokens from weak hands but they are active on other platform. I hope soon they will come with exciting news.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:57:04 PM

FROM TELEGRAM

Our new engineer is now up and running, we’re continuing to spend a lot of our attention on hiring and listings. In listings, we received your feedback and our goal is to move much faster than what we detailed in the 2018 roadmap. In hiring, a full time marketing lead will help us promote the token, gain more users, and energize the community.
Thanks for the announcement! It is Strange why no one from team are not supporting this thread

Maybe this is part of the strategy sometime silence do good job to grab more cheap tokens from weak hands but they are active on other platform. I hope soon they will come with exciting news.
I really hope you're right, but unfortunately, as practice shows, usually it's not
termion

Merit: 533

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:56:17 AM

On the site it says Advertisers pay with SnipCoin to buy ad space.  Do you have an idea what the ad space layout will look like?  wondering why we would want to see ads
 or are the ads a method to raise the volume of transactions
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:48:34 PM

On the site it says Advertisers pay with SnipCoin to buy ad space.  Do you have an idea what the ad space layout will look like?  wondering why we would want to see ads
 or are the ads a method to raise the volume of transactions
This is an additional profit at least I think everywhere, nothing unusual at this time
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:39:42 PM

FROM TELEGRAM

I think that soon there will be news. According to the messages in the telegram, interesting updates will soon appear. Now there is silence, because the project is moving in accordance with the described "road map".

identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:11:27 PM

FROM TELEGRAM

I think that soon there will be news. According to the messages in the telegram, interesting updates will soon appear. Now there is silence, because the project is moving in accordance with the described "road map".
they're focused on developing the token, including exchange listings. Exchange listings are part of the plan, they're not ignoring them.
tarolog

Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:13:08 PM

Snip.network gradually gaining popularity. I'm glad that the developers began to expand the team and recruit new developers to squeeze the process,
chixka000

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:25:59 PM

Still, $150K ON A STARTUP thats just not responible , why not spend the money on listing exchanges the take 1m when the token is developed.
Because it makes no sense to listing without good news, otherwise we will only see a price drop
haallloo

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:19:10 PM

Still, $150K ON A STARTUP thats just not responsible , why not spend the money on listing exchanges the take 1m when the token is developed.
Why do they need to do it? They collect money for developing the product, not for the listings.
foodstamps

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:21:57 PM

Still, $150K ON A STARTUP thats just not responible , why not spend the money on listing exchanges the take 1m when the token is developed.

The main thing is that the developers made a quality product. To the platform Snip wanted to use many. And then the team should make a strong PR and listing on large exchanges.
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:19:47 PM

The main thing is that the developers made a quality product. To the platform Snip wanted to use many. And then the team should make a strong PR and listing on large exchanges.
I also think that come time of listing and growth, ETH is also not just increased by thousands of percent
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:48:05 PM

Still, $150K ON A STARTUP thats just not responsible , why not spend the money on listing exchanges the take 1m when the token is developed.
Why do they need to do it? They collect money for developing the product, not for the listings.
To make Snip more visible or available and attract more investors? It's basically marketing (in my opinion) and I think they should spend it on getting listed on bigger exchange like Binance.
chixka000

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:12:13 PM

To make Snip more visible or available and attract more investors? It's basically marketing (in my opinion) and I think they should spend it on getting listed on bigger exchange like Binance.
I think it makes no sense now to spend money on Binance, because will not be volumes there
foodstamps

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:51:26 PM

I think it makes no sense now to spend money on Binance, because will not be volumes there
The rate of tokens is the strongest after adding to the Binance. So there is a sense of listing for Binance. And the volumes there are more than on other exchanges.
Sam San

Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:38:43 AM

The rate of tokens is the strongest after adding to the Binance. So there is a sense of listing for Binance. And the volumes there are more than on other exchanges.
long road ahead and this should be ready, there are many projects which produce the coin quickly brought before listing and two hype blend, this coin is another road map for its having come to wait a few years, but budkt success we know only in the road.

termion

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:38:40 AM

FROM TELEGRAM

We’ve already applied to Kucoin and are also working on the other exchanges

Hope, soon will be exchanges...
evakka

Activity: 700
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:10:55 PM

Thanks for the update Termion

The thing about this project is on how the progress is doing alongside with their whitepaper
I have participated in their ICO, of course i am still holding the tokens but my questions is
if the team is working hard...
Many months have passed for hearing some really good news
Camus

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:39:52 PM

FROM TELEGRAM

We’ve already applied to Kucoin and are also working on the other exchanges

Hope, soon will be exchanges...
does that time come? really! I've been waiting for this for so long, the longest listing on exchanges of this project
termion

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:06:59 AM

The Snip January Update is out! Excited to share SNIP's January progress and more of SNIP's plans for the future. https://blog.snip.today/snip-january-update-466e15b36df6
chixka000

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:13:12 PM

The Snip January Update is out! Excited to share SNIP's January progress and more of SNIP's plans for the future. https://blog.snip.today/snip-january-update-466e15b36df6
A lot of work was done in January! I guess  we will be able to do $50K/day after listing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: