Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:34:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Snip - The Future of News on the Blockchain  (Read 49730 times)
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:16:50 AM

FROM TELEGRAM

Qryptos is becoming more and more prominent, not a tiny exchange.

Everything we’re doing is to promote the Snip ecosystem, with the token at the heart of it. We’ll soon be launching the open product, including a large marketing campaign to support it. This is in line with what we promised before the sale and in our 2018 plan, on which we’re executing rapidly. We can always move faster and are always happy to get advice on improvements.

Thanks for sharing this update into this thread investors are desperately looking for a big exchange but majority of the Qryptos because of some restrictions there. But I hope soon the team will make this possible to keep this on a healthy track and more exchange will add this token.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drippx

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:01:20 AM

FROM TELEGRAM

Everything we’re doing is to promote the Snip ecosystem, with the token at the heart of it. We’ll soon be launching the open product, including a large marketing campaign to support it. This is in line with what we promised before the sale and in our 2018 plan, on which we’re executing rapidly. We can always move faster and are always happy to get advice on improvements.

Thanks for sharing this update into this thread investors are desperately looking for a big exchange but majority of the Qryptos because of some restrictions there. But I hope soon the team will make this possible to keep this on a healthy track and more exchange will add this token.

I think snip need more advertising for promation .hit major exchange so that more  people will see the snip information.
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:51:18 PM

FROM TELEGRAM

We're looking at listing on additional exchanges. What do you guys prefer except for Binanace? Generally speaking, we prefer to spend 90 btc on promoting the product and the ecosystem but are willing to pay lower prices for listings
yaoye0o

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:56:09 AM

FROM TELEGRAM

We're looking at listing on additional exchanges. What do you guys prefer except for Binanace? Generally speaking, we prefer to spend 90 btc on promoting the product and the ecosystem but are willing to pay lower prices for listings

excellent news ,i am waitting for the new exchange ,snip team is working hard and never leave us . bibox ,kucoin ,gate others?
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:17:41 AM

FROM TELEGRAM

excellent news ,i am waitting for the new exchange ,snip team is working hard and never leave us . bibox ,kucoin ,gate others?

But always that news shared from community member not from official account I think dev should communicate and share this kind of news with community so it will boost the confidence of new investors.
daxp

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:07:25 AM

FROM TELEGRAM

I think snip need more advertising for promation .hit major exchange so that more  people will see the snip information.
This should be done when they complete the platform development . At least the main part of it. Now need to add new exchanges so that in the future there are good volumes

Killerpotleaf

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:05:41 AM

FROM TELEGRAM

This should be done when they complete the platform development . At least the main part of it. Now need to add new exchanges so that in the future there are good volumes
I think so too. The team needs to make some high-profile news. And the team needs to add a Snip token to larger crypto-exchanges.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:18:46 AM

FROM TELEGRAM

I think so too. The team needs to make some high-profile news. And the team needs to add a Snip token to larger crypto-exchanges.

Now dev is doing is good job and soon they will start marketing campaign after get listed on good exchange this will bring nice impact on the growth and price will go to the moon.
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:21:14 PM

FROM TELEGRAM

guys, I'm waiting for confirmation of my verification for a week on this exchange, how many you waited?
cryptohype

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:04:19 PM

From Telegram

We're going to completely open the platform to anyone in couple of weeks! :)We're going to launch a referral program at the same time
bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:33:39 PM

In the exact location it states that Advertisers fork out with SnipCoin to buy offer space.
Do you possess an idea what ad living space layout may be like?
yehor

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:48:31 PM

In which country you have main office?
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:11:24 PM
Merited by visionary (2)

From Telegram

We're going to completely open the platform to anyone in couple of weeks! :)We're going to launch a referral program at the same time
I can not wait for this moment, it is interesting to see how the project will interest public
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:21:21 PM

From Telegram

I can not wait for this moment, it is interesting to see how the project will interest public

This is under the radar project dev is working hard but lack of communication and this is not on big exchanges that is the reason it moving very slow but good one to accumulate before it touch a big exchange and get explode.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
wbk940122

Activity: 376

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:28:22 PM

From Telegram

Thanks a lot for this update I also worried about missing of this promo hopefully this process will go smoothly. Good luck for a brighter future ahead and congrats on this successful ICO.
b1k4ng

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:49:21 PM

From Telegram

obviously this is a project that has a lot of good community and support from various parties will definitely make a more advanced snip in the future.
and now the team will work harder for further developments.

NetFreak199

Merit: 520

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:54:30 PM

From telegram

We said that our plan was to list on one exchange in H1 and we completed that in Q1. We understand that the community wants more and the current status is that we're looking at the different options. If Binance is at 90 BTC it's currently not a real option but others are. That's the full current situation.

Still no news on CMC addition?
We'll be resubmitting soon, unfortunately we're not getting feedback on not being listed yet. Pressure from the community could definitely help.
at least there is the coin in the blockfolio, it makes me happy, and CMC is not so important now
alenaselya

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:40:57 PM

In contrast to mainstream publishers and social networks, the Snip network is decentralized and owned by the community, with all the content saved openly on the
IPFS network.
NetFreak199

Merit: 520

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:35:08 PM

Eventually devs spent more attention and time on product and engineering (especially engineering hires) and less on marketing hiring. Devs still want to hire a marketing lead who will also manage the community but devs weren't able to accomplish that yet.
More than half of ICO projects in 2017 have no value at the moment, I am afraid that this fate will befall us
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:43:03 AM

From telegram

We said that our plan was to list on one exchange in H1 and we completed that in Q1. We understand that the community wants more and the current status is that we're looking at the different options. If Binance is at 90 BTC it's currently not a real option but others are. That's the full current situation.

Still no news on CMC addition?
We'll be resubmitting soon, unfortunately we're not getting feedback on not being listed yet. Pressure from the community could definitely help.

which exchange will be listing in future? It impossible listing in the Binance due to the high listing fee, any more information?

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: