Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:06:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth to buy Waves now?  (Read 5314 times)
10yearsolder

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:31:06 AM

One of my friend has told me that the price of waves in increasing much faster and we can easily double up multiple times our money with it and told me that buy it as much as possible. I want to ask from you people who are expert that is it possible for it to increase in value?

I see no problem why you will not buy waves today. It is going stronger and stronger and people are already lining up for their waves share. I am not an expert, but in comparison to so many other shitcoins, waves is much better than them.
valr

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:44:29 PM

Do you guys think there will be a drop in price in waves?

Nope!! Buy now foo!!  Or yer gonna miss it!!

I know what you are saying... but i want it to go down to 3 dollars again... thats my problem...

Btw did you get enough waves total where you no longer need to get anymore waves?

I think you should accept the fact that it may never go down to $3 again if the bull run continues (Unless something majorly bad happens with waves, in which case, waves might not be a prudent investment anymore). I see many people holding off on buying hoping that they will get a chance to buy when the price goes down to a ridiculously cheap amount (or during-crash/pre-recovery prices). They usually miss out on buying entirely because the prices of good coins keep increasing when the market is in recovery mode and usually NEVER go back to those low prices again. This is what is happening now with the crypto currency market with all good coins (and in some cases hyped shit coins) rising to near ATH or crossing ATH.

Look at the case of NEO, last month the price was hovering around $6 and when it started to rise, people waited for it to drop back to $6-7 range before buying and before even they knew it, the price doubled and tripled and all those people end up buying at higher prices due to FOMO. If they had truly believed in the potential of NEO, they could have bought it at $8-$10 and still have made money in the long term in the worst case scenario.

If you want to buy it at $3, just think what could cause Waves to plummet to $3 from $5 (> 40% drop). Does it not have a good product/road map? Is it hyped to get to $5? Do you think there would be no buyers/whales who would want to buy it until it drops to $3? Are most of the long-term holders going to sell it now with just x2 profit when they can make x3-x5 profit? None of these are valid reasons, so you shouldn't expect it to go to $3. That is unless of-course, something major like Aug 1st/Segwit/BCC kinda unexpected drama comes out. If that happens, then the entire crypto market would go down not just Waves and you would have plenty of opportunities to buy any good crypto currency.

Most people here believe that $10 is a good realistic price by the year end (could be more, but that seems a conservative number). Based on that number, I would think that now is a good time to buy. If you want to talk in BTC, I think the current price of 0.0015 BTC is still a decent entry (It hit 0.0017 couple of days back and corrected just a bit). If it helps, I bought my first batch at 0.0011-0.0012 and bought an equal number of waves just an hour ago at 0.00152-0.00153.

Cheers!
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:51:08 PM

I want to buy waves but really all this optimistic people telling it will go to 20-50 usd makes me scare. Even some people thinks that this much little investors will never win. New dex , adding cny theese can get waves up but I am already scared of this coin.

Just don't go spending what you cannot afford to lose, that's the rule when it comes to these kinds of things. If you've got spare, it's always worth the risk.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
anami57

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:56:18 PM

Buying Waves is a good option in my opinion, today is at rate above 150k, and it's not too late. Waves is one of the most profitable coins in trading for me. Don't hesitate to invest in a large scale on Waves.
Ops85

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:40:33 PM

Waves bitcointalk community is one of the most optimistic in the world. Ha-ha. So many people can't win)) Sod's law is working!
nogoodcoin

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:53:13 PM

One of my friend has told me that the price of waves in increasing much faster and we can easily double up multiple times our money with it and told me that buy it as much as possible. I want to ask from you people who are expert that is it possible for it to increase in value?
It's also my suggestion too, buy as much as you can .You will never regret.
Waves has the potential to be in top 5 coins.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:59:40 PM

Always about supply and demand, those things can't predict by anyone. Never trust any one if you don't have analyzed yourself, it can be big mistakes. If you believe to replace your money on waves, just do it. But never forget money management and stop loss. Decides what the best for you but only with safety step. Good luck.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:07:17 PM

No body to help, only you with your money!
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:08:11 PM

Now is still the best time to buy wave as the altcoin has the significant capacity to grow upto 5000% of it current price few months to come. The project is find many other altcoins like monkey capital, jds are using they wallet now.  I think wave is going to be among the most perform altcoins of 2017.
Taskford

Activity: 2590
Merit: 800

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:21:28 PM

Waves has never been in my list because i see a bad future with waves because of its easy platform which most of the people can make a coin which is waves contract but it can damage the reputation of waves in my opinion so i think it is not that worth it to buy waves.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
viking02

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:10:00 PM

I know what you are saying... but i want it to go down to 3 dollars again... thats my problem...

Btw did you get enough waves total where you no longer need to get anymore waves?

I think you should accept the fact that it may never go down to $3 again if the bull run continues (Unless something majorly bad happens with waves, in which case, waves might not be a prudent investment anymore). I see many people holding off on buying hoping that they will get a chance to buy when the price goes down to a ridiculously cheap amount (or during-crash/pre-recovery prices). They usually miss out on buying entirely because the prices of good coins keep increasing when the market is in recovery mode and usually NEVER go back to those low prices again. This is what is happening now with the crypto currency market with all good coins (and in some cases hyped shit coins) rising to near ATH or crossing ATH.

Look at the case of NEO, last month the price was hovering around $6 and when it started to rise, people waited for it to drop back to $6-7 range before buying and before even they knew it, the price doubled and tripled and all those people end up buying at higher prices due to FOMO. If they had truly believed in the potential of NEO, they could have bought it at $8-$10 and still have made money in the long term in the worst case scenario.

If you want to buy it at $3, just think what could cause Waves to plummet to $3 from $5 (> 40% drop). Does it not have a good product/road map? Is it hyped to get to $5? Do you think there would be no buyers/whales who would want to buy it until it drops to $3? Are most of the long-term holders going to sell it now with just x2 profit when they can make x3-x5 profit? None of these are valid reasons, so you shouldn't expect it to go to $3. That is unless of-course, something major like Aug 1st/Segwit/BCC kinda unexpected drama comes out. If that happens, then the entire crypto market would go down not just Waves and you would have plenty of opportunities to buy any good crypto currency.

Most people here believe that $10 is a good realistic price by the year end (could be more, but that seems a conservative number). Based on that number, I would think that now is a good time to buy. If you want to talk in BTC, I think the current price of 0.0015 BTC is still a decent entry (It hit 0.0017 couple of days back and corrected just a bit). If it helps, I bought my first batch at 0.0011-0.0012 and bought an equal number of waves just an hour ago at 0.00152-0.00153.

Cheers!

Okay so you are saying that its not good if waves drops because if it does, then its not a good investment.  That makes a lot of sense.  So you think that waves won't go back to 3 dollars right?  The thing is this.  If i have enough money to buy the total amount of waves i want and not have to look at the price to buy again, i would.  My issue is im low on funds and because of that, i cannot get enough waves that i want total.  Thus say someone has just 100 waves.  But they want a total of 1000 waves etc.  And say once they have 1000 waves, that is enough and they just want to see that money grow.  But they dont have enough funds and let say they could just get another 200 waves.  But if the price drops to when it was earlier, they could get 400 waves etc.  The thing is i should have gotten a lot of waves when it was in the 3 dollar price a while back but i did not.  Now it has increased which is good in the sense that i have some waves... but not enough waves.

Well the thing is i dont want to get waves at this price when say not that long later, it drops to 3... where i could have got double the amount of waves etc.  But it just seems waves price keep going higher and higher.  I know that NEO price went up a lot etc.  Thus i dont think buying NEO at the current price is worth it.  Of course the risk of waiting for waves price to drop is if it keeps going very high.  If you think about it, a coin that is under 10 dollars is pretty cheap.  But the issue is if you want to buy ALOT of it... then its expensive.  So still trying to figure out what i should do on this.

,,,,╓╖µpp╖╖,,,,
                         ,╓g▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄µ╖          ,╖
                     ,╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ñ╖    ,@▓▌
                  ,á▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓µ╫▓▓▓▌
                ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀╜╙            '╙▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
              ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀`                       ╙▀▓▓▓███████▌
             @▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀`            ,,,,,         ,g▓███████▀`
           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀         ,µ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▄@, ,@▓███████▀
          ]▓▓▓▓███▓`       ╓▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▓╜
         ]▓▓▓▓█▓█╝       ╓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▀╜
         ▓▓▓▓███▌       ╙▓███████▓▒       "▀▓██████▀`
        ╫▓▓▓███▌          "▀████████▄        '▓██▀
        ▓█▓███▓▒            `▀████████▄,       `
       ]▓█████▌                ╙████████▓,
       ]▓█████▌                  ╙▓█▓█▓▓▓█▓╖
       ]▓█████▌                    ╙▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ▓█████▓[            ,,       `▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▓██████[            ╓@        ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ╠██████▓          ╓▓▓▓▓m        ╙▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓@
         ▓█████╜       ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖╖,,,╓╖▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
         └▓█▓╜       ,@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓█▀
          '"       ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓█████████████▀╙        ,
                 ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╜    ╙▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▀▀▀▀╜          ╓▓▓▓╖
               g▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓`                          ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓w
            ,g▓██████████▓▄,                    ,╓@▓▓█▓▓▓█▓██╜
            ▓████████████████▓▄▄p╖,,     ,,╓µ▄▄▓██████████▓╜
            ▓█████╜╙▀███████████████████████████████████▀`
            ▓██▓╜     "▀▀███████████████████████████▀╜`
            ▓▀`            ╙▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀"
. COMSA
ICO: Oct 2 - Nov 6
█████
▄▄▄
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
Terro12

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:27:29 PM

Insert Quote
Quote from: valr on Today at 01:44:29 PM
Quote from: viking02 on Today at 02:36:02 AM
Quote from: CryptoBagHolder on Today at 02:05:17 AM
Quote from: viking02 on Today at 01:55:21 AM

Cheers!

Okay so you are saying that its not good if waves drops because if it does, then its not a good investment.  That makes a lot of sense.  So you think that waves won't go back to 3 dollars right?  The thing is this.  If i have enough money to buy the total amount of waves i want and not have to look at the price to buy again, i would.  My issue is im low on funds and because of that, i cannot get enough waves that i want total.  Thus say someone has just 100 waves.  But they want a total of 1000 waves etc.  And say once they have 1000 waves, that is enough and they just want to see that money grow.  But they dont have enough funds and let say they could just get another 200 waves.  But if the price drops to when it was earlier, they could get 400 waves etc.  The thing is i should have gotten a lot of waves when it was in the 3 dollar price a while back but i did not.  Now it has increased which is good in the sense that i have some waves... but not enough waves.

Well the thing is i dont want to get waves at this price when say not that long later, it drops to 3... where i could have got double the amount of waves etc.  But it just seems waves price keep going higher and higher.  I know that NEO price went up a lot etc.  Thus i dont think buying NEO at the current price is worth it.  Of course the risk of waiting for waves price to drop is if it keeps going very high.  If you think about it, a coin that is under 10 dollars is pretty cheap.  But the issue is if you want to buy ALOT of it... then its expensive.  So still trying to figure out what i should do on this.

Why not buy a few i only got like 20 waves and as soon as i got more money gonna buy some more.
its not a big profit what im gonna get but still its better then nothing.
bought the first 20 waves for 2.5$ or something though
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:34:30 PM

Waves has never been in my list because i see a bad future with waves because of its easy platform which most of the people can make a coin which is waves contract but it can damage the reputation of waves in my opinion so i think it is not that worth it to buy waves.

I think this is a setbacks with it but still it is new maybe they are allowing this but will be fine tune in the future. Waves is a great platform also. They can still and always improve it. In my opinion it is still in early to mid stage of development.

Open for Campaigns
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:43:16 PM

Hope that Waves will be more and more valuable, because there are a lot of new ICOs that are based on Waves. In their websites it is written that waves is reliable platform, while there are some difficulties with ETH

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
ben_btctalk

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:27:36 PM

I don't think I'll get waves at these prices because don't have more budget. And I have some Grin
valr

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:08:42 PM

Cheers!

I can completely understand what you are going through. I used to have the same thoughts, doubts and concerns early on in my investing career. Over time you learn a few lessons and get wiser. Ultimately, you should listen to all the advice (both good and bad) and analyze for yourself if it is wise to invest at this point or invest at all. I would advise you to run both scenarios and see what would make you more upset and kick yourself - (1) Investing now and seeing the price drop to $3 later (and may be going back up again or losing it all) or (2) not investing now and seeing it grow steadily to higher levels. If you are having too many doubts, split your money into 3/4/5 parts and invest everytime the price drops a little or if there is massive sell off. This way your cost average would still be at an acceptable level. Not even the best of us can time the markets!

Again, I am just trying to share my experience and thoughts, it is ultimately you that has to take a decision! If everyone could predict the future and make the perfect decisions, we would all be m(b)illionaires!
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:53:22 PM

I think Waves will continue to rise. Day by day and week by week. More and more people are coming into contact with Waves. And many people are now learning to know waves.I see waves at short notice at $ 7 and until Christmas at $ 8-10
jilani

Activity: 244

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:59:28 PM

I bought 700$ waves 1.69$ per waves just now waves price is 5.53$ per waves you go to the waves price in https://coinmarketcap.com
At fature waves price is more rising I hope.
CryptoBagHolder

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:35:20 PM

People should just buy WAVES and enjoy!!  The $3.00 sale is over and even at these prices it's a good deal!!
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:05:49 PM

People should just buy WAVES and enjoy!!  The $3.00 sale is over and even at these prices it's a good deal!!
It will incresse in value as time passed by,so it's better to buy now. It will be like how btc increase before,we'll never know that it will be x3 or 5 of it's value now. Besides many ICO were using it now already as their platform.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: