Bitcoin Forum
September 19, 2024, 03:34:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Please recommend me 1 best Altcoin to buy  (Read 11217 times)
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:23:05 PM

Please recommend me your 1 best altcoin to buy. I have been researching so much for the next coin to buy but i am overwhelmed by all the choices. Dont recommend Eth, Ltc, Waves and Neo please. I own them already.
I will recommend you Vechain project and its coin is VEN. It's a promising coin that 2018 predictions are really positive so it's considered as an investment coin. Their project is also a useful one, I recommend you to make some research and find out about their hotshot partnerships. Also there is an upcoming event for rebranding of the coin and will change its name to VET. This event will be held on 26th of Feb and all community is holding and buying more for price rising expectations.

Another promising project is BABB (token name is BAX) which will be a decentralized banking platform that will allow anyone to open a bank account and attract financial services. Their ICO process is ongoing, so you can participate early to make an investment.
Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:34:00 PM

I suggest you to take a look at Cindicator: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2062875
It is a disruptive project for traders and it may also be a very good investment for both short and long term since its price is still low (only 0.17$ right now)

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
beebee187

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:37:12 PM

I think if you want to play it safe and just pick something up to let it sit and grow, then ethereum would be a safe bet that would still have potential for a good amount of growth.

Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:46:59 PM

Please recommend me your 1 best altcoin to buy. I have been researching so much for the next coin to buy but i am overwhelmed by all the choices. Dont recommend Eth, Ltc, Waves and Neo please. I own them already.

Those coin you've said are the best but I would suggest ICX too. This coin are very promising especially right now it still below $10 this the perfect time to buy, lot of good projects are upcoming and the community is very supportive and active. You will not regret if you buy this coin mark my words. Then take me later.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
maremostro

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:51:49 PM

Electroneum
They are going all in for mass adoption through a massive airdrop so everyone will have some and mobile network operators will accept their tokens to pay for air time making ppl get used to the idea of cryptocurency . Among may upcoming updates to the app there will be option to pay for services and goods with the coin via the app....
maremostro

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:13:47 PM

Icx yes

token ico price 0.10 $ so it may yet be a while also there is little liquidity provided by real life applications of this coin it no doubt has great future 100 usd a coin easy within a year or two but till the moment it will actually be good for something but speculation...
snewvine

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:30:09 PM

pillar is a solid keep

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Riser7

Activity: 40
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:38:22 PM

I think Oyster will rise easily. It reacts strong on any upward movement.
I bought them too. But see other options too.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
ronbt

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:40:12 PM

X8X, the best kept secret in crypto. The infrastructure behind it is a jaw-dropper.
mprepkiah

Activity: 216

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:51:42 PM

what do you think about ignis?
now the price is under $ 1 and I think it's worth trying, I hope you get a lot of profit by invest in it
GeorgianCryptoTrader

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:24:49 PM

Hi what's about VHCoin?

Price is USD 4,88 per token.

Details are here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3375899.0
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:36:33 PM

Plenty of them on the market,but no onr can be sure about it 100% to advice.Plus mostly it will be a coin from that persons list to advertise.Best way is to find it yourself.Make a research and pick

cemburu

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:49:20 PM

I suggest you choose Altcoin Ripple (XRP).
Ripple in recent times began to strength up to doubled its value 71%.
XRP is a digital currency focused on bank transfers.
Ripple, as a global payment system, has found active application in the banking sector and is already a huge list of financial institutions worldwide adopting its protocol. XRP has a focus on using blockchain technology to speed up cross-border fund transfers and bank settlements. Therefore, I suggest you choose Ripple.
Etherion

Activity: 512
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:51:18 PM

Bitcore BTX as they have solid dev team with good community support and their last Airdrop is coming up Monday. it should be about 8% of what you hold in your BTX address. Not a bad idea giving the current bull run in the crypto market.

It was said that bigger exchanges don't like airdorp so once this is over there is a good chance Binace will list them. https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003484031-Fork-Questions

Here is a few videos that is worth watching.

https://youtu.be/pNd_bmTWXQo

https://youtu.be/X__usFXG_h0

Here is the Bitcore ATM that they are developing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66L84nWOC34
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:54:52 PM

Those coin you've said are the best but I would suggest ICX too. This coin are very promising especially right now it still below $10 this the perfect time to buy, lot of good projects are upcoming and the community is very supportive and active. You will not regret if you buy this coin mark my words. Then take me later.
Yeah ICX is a good project at $4 price but if you want at below $1 then choice TRX or XRP those are cheap coins with potential t o grow more in long term investment.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Stipsy

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 03:06:20 PM

LOL

It seems like not much has changed since i first started lurking around as a newb....

People shilling the same load of rubbish coins and giving terrible advice to easily impressionable newbies Roll Eyes...

Here is a list of 8 coins ranging from 17-202 on CMC that still have substantial growth in them (i could name another 30 or so solid options but these stand out for me) especially if the bullish altcoin market continues with money coming back in to crypto rather than it resuming after a substantial BTC retrace.... (i am a pro, i know what im talking about  Wink )

They are all solid fundamentally unlike 90% of the junk ive seen mentioned  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Vechain
Wanchain
Elastos
AI Matrix
Apex
Bluzelle
TheKey
Tomocoin

xiaoyum

Activity: 266

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:07:16 PM

I think one special coin to buy and hold along 2018 and 2019 is probably ethlend. Its somewhat undervalued and they are at beginning of project, basically potential is very very high and I would love to risk it..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:50:53 PM

Dunno if anyone has suggested this.. The ico in my sic, Multiversum. Multiversum is one of the chains that will be counted as "Blockchain 4.0".
This is where various aspects will join the technologic revolution brought by the Blockchain. The main goal of Mulviersum is to meet the needs of various people that requires security and can improve its productivity with the Blockchain.
The platform will provide high security and stability, offering innovative and efficient solutions at lower costs. Companies like Oracle started like this, so I think it has a great future.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:01:55 PM

Just focus on ETH and don't try to invent the bicycle; it may bring the highest profit among all alts available.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
luckyindia

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:58:48 PM

Plenty of them on the market,but no onr can be sure about it 100% to advice.Plus mostly it will be a coin from that persons list to advertise.Best way is to find it yourself.Make a research and pick

Today there are many Altcoin in this market and it is very difficult to choose only one, lately Ethereum is giving
Trust and many people are investing in this currency as its value is rising. But you also have other
As Ripple, Apex, Oyster you surely have to inform yourself and find out how they move in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: