Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:31:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin betting like on btc-e  (Read 587 times)
Logan12321 (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:16:53 PM

Hi! Do you know any place where I can bet Bitcoin price in similar way like on btc-e? I had a good strategy and I want to try it on another sites.
On btc-e I could bet whether the Bitcoin price after 15 minutes will be higher or lower than 5 minutes ago and if I win I received the money which the other side lost.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pontoumporcento

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:27:15 PM

Do you want side services of theft and money laundering as well?

Just joking. Don't know any gambling sites like that, sorry.
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 07:11:57 AM

Try bitbet.us to place bets on bitcoin price. bitbet updates their price in usd as per the bitstamp and mtgox.
you have to make bets according to these two price charts.
betting involves risk of loosening but as you have some kind of winning strategy, you may win

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Logan12321 (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:29:30 AM

I want to bet more often (at least few times per hour), so bitbet is not for me.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 08:03:46 AM

Do you want side services of theft and money laundering as well?

Just joking. Don't know any gambling sites like that, sorry.

None of my business who they service as long as they do a good job.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:50:34 AM

Hi! Do you know any place where I can bet Bitcoin price in similar way like on btc-e? I had a good strategy and I want to try it on another sites.
On btc-e I could bet whether the Bitcoin price after 15 minutes will be higher or lower than 5 minutes ago and if I win I received the money which the other side lost.

You're talking about binary options, right?

There are many, for example secondstrade was one of the biggest bitcoin binary options providers and essentially they provided the same product that btc-e provided, except maybe they were a bit less professional. I can't vouch for the legitimacy of the site now since their advertising on forum slowed down.

Gogooptions is currently advertising on forum, maybe you should check them out too.

There's satoshioption, which i've used personally in the past without issues. There is a whole table comparing each service, their disadvantages and advantages here: https://www.bitcoinbinaryoptions.net/

Logan12321 (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:56:36 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 10:09:34 PM by Logan12321

Thank you a lot, but it is not what I'm looking for. The reason why I could earn money on btc-e betting was the fact that I receive the money which the opposite side lost. All sites you were presented has binary options where I can earn 50% or even 98% if I bet correctly, but it is still the money from the market. I'm sure I can't win with the market (if I can this market shouldn't exist), so sooner or later I will lose.

Do you know any site where I can win as much as opposite side lose? Eventually, it doesn't have to be Bitcoin (I know a bit a dynamic of Bitcoin price, but maybe I can apply my strategy elsewhere).

#Edit
Maybe this kind of binary options (or not?) has some particular name?
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:27:34 AM

Thank you a lot, but it is not what I'm looking for. The reason why I could earn money on btc-e betting was the fact that I receive the money which the opposite side lost. All sites you were presented has binary options where I can earn 50% or even 98% if I bet correctly, but it is still the money from the market. I'm sure I can't win with the market (if I can this market shouldn't exist), so sooner or later I will lose.

Do you know any site where I can win as much as opposite side lose? Eventually, it doesn't have to be Bitcoin (I know a bit a dynamic of Bitcoin price, but maybe I can apply my strategy elsewhere).

#Edit
Maybe this kind of binary options (or not?) has some particular name?

I kind of get what you're saying, you don't want to bet against the house but rather want to bet p2p. So are you saying that you are looking for a zero sum game? Aka a peer to peer betting exchange that matches you up with another player with the opposite intent through the use of an orderbook? If that's what you're looking for then fairlay is the way to go.

The thing is even if that is the case someone is going to take a cut from you.

Why don't you just do some margin trading with leverage if you want to do this? You'll probably make more since binary options is so short term anyways.

To answer your last question, i'm not entirely sure but i think it's just called bitcoin binary options.
Logan12321 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:12:26 AM

Fairlay is a word which will help me but still I couldn't find betting on some price (of Bitcoin or something) every few minutes.

Trading with leverage is completely other thing. Maybe I will explain a bit my strategy.

On btc-e if 1000 dollars were bet down and 10 dollars bet up, then if I bet down 1 dollar I could win (10/1001)*0,95=0,094 and if I bet up 1000/11*0,95=86,36 (every time you win on btc-e you have to pay 5% fee). In any case the broker win some money, so I'm not broker's opponent. My opponents are other people, so it is much easier to win (long term winning is possible here). It is easy to see that if I somehow calculate that the probability of win if I bet up is greater than 1/86,36=1,16% then I should do it. Similarly you can calculate it for betting down. To calculate this probability I'm using ARMA-GARCH models (that's why it is different than in playing with leverege).

So I'm still looking for some betting site against others, not against broker.
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:37:00 AM

If you want some quick (as well as longer) bets on bitcoin price I suggest you gogo-options or onehash.net.
Onehash have both hot wallet as well as direct transaction options and the time varies from 30 seconds to days.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Logan12321 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:04:29 PM

I think now I know how is it called - it is a parimutuel betting.

OneHash - they are not enough repetitive bets on the same contracts (for Bitcoin 1 per hour) and I couldn't find information how to compute time bonus. Even if I find some kind a strategy, it seems to bo complicated to write bots.

gogo-options - As far as I can see it is still playing against the market.

It is unbeliavable for me why such clear mutual betting like it was on btc-e doesn't exist elsewhere. No risk for the market and many people (like me) who prefers to play against others.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:14:48 PM

I think now I know how is it called - it is a parimutuel betting.

OneHash - they are not enough repetitive bets on the same contracts (for Bitcoin 1 per hour) and I couldn't find information how to compute time bonus. Even if I find some kind a strategy, it seems to bo complicated to write bots.

gogo-options - As far as I can see it is still playing against the market.

It is unbeliavable for me why such clear mutual betting like it was on btc-e doesn't exist elsewhere. No risk for the market and many people (like me) who prefers to play against others.
I can understood about betting in your mind, that is trading not gambling, it is something different between trading and gambling
 you can trade on bitcoins to fiat money on Kraken, bitstamp, huobi, okcoin, bitfinex, coinbase and other markets.
If you want trade altcoins c-cex, youbit and bittrex will be good markets to making profit and for get fun and entertainment
you can play gambling on bitdouble.io .
Logan12321 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:54:42 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2017, 03:18:33 PM by Logan12321

I know the biggest Bitcoin markets, but I'm not interested in usual trading at all. For me it is much easier to find a strategy (I'm a mathematician and I'm using some models to do that) for this kind of binary options I'm talkich about.
Logan12321 (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:19:20 PM

I found exactly what I was looking for https://btcbet.cc/r/iWUcbG/

I also (first time) wrote my strategy which worked on btc-e (there were the same rules as on btcbet) to encourage some players. Have a look before registration and if you like it, use me refferral link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2242199.0
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 09:53:50 PM

we have just made to complete of similar tasks as the mention of above

completing $49 wagering bet of $360 target with the gift bonus of $9 with the initial balance.

the above work made with the use of helps of our oldschool bot of the name of Bynobo17

i have forgotten also the logics with the determination of option with the analytics as preparing form.

that was with $1 base bet and 100 percent martian gale level (to repeat back with only $1 on returns with the drawing of results)

if interested to work with the bot, those are available to purchase with our store with selly service

https://selly.gg/u/mirgo1791

might pays with bitcoin and paypal but prefers to receives eth with the selling of bot

bot helps of goods for trader with the spare times

we have also different bot for different distros

contact us if needs to work with bot

please the looks of Bynobo17 bot :

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: