Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:01:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Tangerine (Ex-Mandarin) - Democratic Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 51365 times)
vb01

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:09:12 AM

Really nice progress on the project. However I want to ask why is the Telegram announcement channel dead? There have been no updated there for a long time now.
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:18:00 AM

Really nice progress on the project. However I want to ask why is the Telegram announcement channel dead? There have been no updated there for a long time now.

ya the news only channel is dead with no update at all for the moment. i hope devs and the team can do something about it and maybe create a supergroup that we can chat and discuss together. for that i think this tangerine will be more democratic instead of just waiting without anything.

Smile
Moserud

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:21:02 PM

Did they run away with our money or what? Not a single update on what's going on with the alpha test or anything.. Is anything getting changed? Bugs? How long will the alpha last? This is kinda simple things to inform about when devs are dead on every single channel. The devs didn't answer my previous question, so I doubt they will answer now. (Which is a strange way to show investors that this is a serious project..)
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:27:47 AM

Did they run away with our money or what? Not a single update on what's going on with the alpha test or anything.. Is anything getting changed? Bugs? How long will the alpha last? This is kinda simple things to inform about when devs are dead on every single channel. The devs didn't answer my previous question, so I doubt they will answer now. (Which is a strange way to show investors that this is a serious project..)
alpha is not impressive. look at what virgin will do for the release. my personal opinion without a good graphical interface to the exchange soon not fetch. must be comfortable graphical interface as in conventional terminals for exchanges.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
thehihoguy

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 07:56:13 AM

alpha is not impressive. look at what virgin will do for the release. my personal opinion without a good graphical interface to the exchange soon not fetch. must be comfortable graphical interface as in conventional terminals for exchanges.

Whats virgin? another exchange?

Agree...not very impressive and if tangarine doesnt have an incredible plan for marketing/features it could look bad....

Meanwhile COSS/kucoin has a great interface, improves it continously, responsive devs and gather experience in their project. The only advantage of tangerine to them is the margin trading and low volumne of token. but over time those exchange will have that too and leave tangerine behind....:/
djcris3

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:19:11 AM

Coss
Negotiate less than 200 thousand dollars per day! nothing.

It is going away
Squishy

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:12:32 PM

They put up the alpha for testing based on the vote. I doubt it's a scam. I think we all need to just be patient now. Yes, they don't put out news very often and investers never got coins yet, which I imagine is why the coin isn't traded yet either?, so that does worry some people, but they are doing what they said they would. Just patience. I'm looking forward to seeing this in action.

Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:25:37 PM

I will expect at least weekly based updates even alpha testing may take most of the time of developers. It is not hard to throw few lines about what were the latest errors or bugs which got fixed. What is the feedback or opinion of the testers. People are getting worried because of lack of updates most probably.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:53:20 AM

I will expect at least weekly based updates even alpha testing may take most of the time of developers. It is not hard to throw few lines about what were the latest errors or bugs which got fixed. What is the feedback or opinion of the testers. People are getting worried because of lack of updates most probably.
I agree with you, i hope the team can giving us some update about alpha testing so that all investors will not worried. Communication is essential to make investors more trust in the project, so the team must more active to give information
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:29:28 PM

hi tangerine, how are you? last update was more than 10 days ago and you are leaving us here without any more news?

can you initiate a telegram group which everyone can chat including you that can answer our questions or update with newest news? can you?

btw, where is the community manager John that will keep us busy here?

Smile
XCNP

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:01:12 PM

I can see lot of people including me are interested in testing the alpha version of platform. I think it was planned to allow open public to participate in testing if ones wish at later point. I see everyone is waiting for the same thing and that is some update on the status what is going on actually in development area.
Criptoprofi

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:10:33 PM

I would also gladly participated in the test, but I'm really looking forward tokens on other exchanges and for me that means a lot. It is a pity that the tokens are still nowhere traded.
bamboe01

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:13:09 PM

I want to ask..when the exchanger will open??
DragonETH

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:21:20 AM

I can see lot of people including me are interested in testing the alpha version of platform. I think it was planned to allow open public to participate in testing if ones wish at later point. I see everyone is waiting for the same thing and that is some update on the status what is going on actually in development area.
alpha is very raw with such product not to enter the market. hope to see the main product to the levels of known samples.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

PROJECTON

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
nasituygun
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:30:09 AM

Hi dev.When do you think tng open an exchange.We wish trade a tng on exchange.Please say me when open exchange.

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄██▀▀           ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀█▄
  █▀  ▄███████▌ █▌ █████▄  ▀█
 █▀  ██  ██         ▀█████  ▀█
▐█  ██▀▀█████   ▄▄▄   █████  █▌
█▌ ▐██▄▄████▌  ████   █████▌ ▐█
█  ███  ████        ▄███████  █
█▌ ▐█▀▀████▌   ▄▄▄  ▀██████▌ ▐█
▐█  █▄▄████   ████   ▐█████  █▌
 █▄  ████           ▄█████  ▄█
  █▄  ▀████  ███  ██████▀  ▄█
   ▀█▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄           ▄▄██▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀
bitcore.
...The Future Is Now...
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██
██████
        ██
        ██████
        ██
██████
        ██
        ██████
        ██
██████
                 ▄▄██
 ▄██████████████████████▄
█▀         ▄▄██▀▀   ██  ▀█
█▄     ▄▄██▀▀        ██  █
█▀█████████████████████████▄
█                          ▀█
█                           █
█              ▄████▄       █
█             ██▀  ▀██      █
█            ▐█▌    ▐████████
█             ██▄  ▄██      █
█              ▀████▀       █
█                           █
█▄                         ▄█
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
iOs
Android

██
        ██████
        ██
██████
        ██
        ██████
        ██
██████
        ██
        ██████

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███       ▄███    ███
▐██       █████     ██▌
██▌       ███       ▐██
██▌     ███████     ▐██
▐██       ███       ██▌
 ███      ███      ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███         ▄▄█▌  ███
▐██      ▄▄█████    ██▌
██▌   ▄████████     ▐██
██▌  ▐████████      ▐██
▐██    ▀▀████       ██▌
 ███     ▀██       ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
Website
ANN
Block Explorer
RoadToBTC

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:09:53 AM

very long did not see the development of this coin. how about this coin exchange? I don't see the latest updates on this project. Project is succesfully but no more update to exchange. Where are you,dev?
DragonETH

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:16:47 AM

very long did not see the development of this coin. how about this coin exchange? I don't see the latest updates on this project. Project is succesfully but no more update to exchange. Where are you,dev?
it ICO assumed not only to be a simple exchange, and exchange with the joint management, but until we can see the alpha version of the product without any consensus decision and not any which have not yet proposed this mechanism of interaction of participants of the project

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

PROJECTON

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:01:16 AM

I think a short briefing on the current situation will be very good now. Alpha testing has few days couple of reviews which touched this thread aren't showing positive feedback but this is normal as alpha's are full of bugs being earliest versions. An update from team will be important now to let us all know what is going on.
kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:07:49 AM

I don't know the problem with the whole team behind this project, its been months after ICO no special announcement about the execution of the plans not even to talk of listing on exchanges. The internal exchange promised by the dev is still in so called beta testing stage. The dev should stop this radio silence and give update on this project.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:41:06 AM

how are Tangerine team? when the announcement of Exchange, I think this is a long time since token released. not even be registered in etherdelta...I think one of the teams should tell to everyone when it will happen, because I see in other projects as well, the development team is active to tell the progress of the project to the participants. Because i saw this project is succesfully and raised of ICO is quite good...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: