Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:18:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Tangerine (Ex-Mandarin) - Democratic Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 51364 times)
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:23:42 PM

Its been a month since my last visit to this thread and look like their a bit improvement to this project but you are lack communition to the supporter of your project you need to provide weekly report to this topic to attract more attention you have a good design of exchange site but the volume are too low.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:38:59 AM

Hi! When will we see tangerine token at coinmarketcap. Any updates about this?? I guess it is "must have" for exchange token...
djcris3

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:26:45 AM

We remind you, that the current address for exchange is tangerine.is
Also the redirect with mandarin.top is working.

Best regards,
Tangerine team.

Good. John641, which is in two or three words, your plan to make this exchange begin to have a decent volume like the one you expected in the ico, of 5 million per day, for the first year? when adding new tokens, votes, etc. Thank you.

New pairs are available! BTC/USD, BTC/RUR, LTC/USD, DASH/USD, TNG/USD, ETH/USD. New currencies and voting will be in March.

Hi sir, when you start voting, what day of this month? the special flap for those who have more than 1% of the tokens? the volume disappeared 10 days ago, what happened ... thanks!
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:20:08 AM

At first TNG token needs to be listed on reputable exchanges to have volume in order to get listed on coinmarketcap. Second team should start listing all big tokens voluntarily as some people have suggested this before on previous pages too. Then comes heavy market and promotional campaign outside atmosphere is highly suitable for new exchanges.
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:39:36 AM

At first TNG token needs to be listed on reputable exchanges to have volume in order to get listed on coinmarketcap.

I really doubt TNG can reach the volume needed for listing on coinmarketcap. There is a single buy order for slightly more than 100 TNG on the Tangerine exchange and it it's been hanging there unfulfilled for weeks. Nobody wants to trade this token.
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:45:44 AM

The real problem here is, team isn't sharing everything openly with people who want to see this project successful and have invested in it. They aren't keeping their own roadmap as time to time they throw some updates to let the time pass and then forget about what they have said. If it was possible to sell TNG easily many people would have gone already.
A1exander

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:06:06 AM

The real problem here is, team isn't sharing everything openly with people who want to see this project successful and have invested in it. They aren't keeping their own roadmap as time to time they throw some updates to let the time pass and then forget about what they have said. If it was possible to sell TNG easily many people would have gone already.

Right. The team is so silent and secretive that I still have doubts about this project. It may be nothing more than an elaborate scam and no more development will be seen. Or it may be not, but in this case it is extremely unprofessional and probably has no future at such a competitive field.
thehihoguy

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:11:19 AM

Right. The team is so silent and secretive that I still have doubts about this project. It may be nothing more than an elaborate scam and no more development will be seen. Or it may be not, but in this case it is extremely unprofessional and probably has no future at such a competitive field.

So far it seems to me that most of the devs jumped the ship and gave up. Probably its only 1-2 people now trying to make it work  with their limited ressources while hidding the situation from the community to not scare them away fully...
A1exander

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:19:25 AM

So far it seems to me that most of the devs jumped the ship and gave up. Probably its only 1-2 people now trying to make it work  with their limited ressources while hidding the situation from the community to not scare them away fully...

It's also possible. The project was not a planned scam from the very beginning, but after the ICO most of the team preferred to disappear with the newly acquired riches...
ezhkov.vadim74

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:26:37 AM

Do I understand correctly that we are talking about this company:
https://cryptototem.com/ico-mandarin-mnt/
or is it another Mandarin ?
a unique name, I do not think that the coincidence
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:30:31 AM

Something is missing here to bridge the gap between community and team. There are days one not even a single post hits this thread which keeps it away from the reach of new people. It may be cause of limited members team and lack of time. Decentralized exchanges will be on rise and demand so be little more fast devs.

There is nothing to prevent decentralized exchanges from becoming reality. I think EOS will be pushing very hard to get theirs done very soon.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
djcris3

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:18:08 PM

I had signed up a couple of days back seeing Tangerine was in the news and hoping that the project would finally take off. But inspite of depositing some ETH to the exchange wallet, its balance continues to show as 0 on the exchange even after 2 days. I cross checked on etherscan and saw ETH balance was showing correctly there. Repeated mails to [support@tangerine.is] asking for a resolution are also going unanswered. Think the project is dead or the team just doesn't care anymore  Sad

Hello! If you have any problems, Use https://www.tangerine.is/en/support

Hi David, are you working on the project? what date of March if the voting? Thanks.
osipov_oksnik

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:28:47 PM

I really like this project and saw a lot of potential in it, i hope it doesn't stagnate and can continue to grow to it's original dream of being a great exchange.
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:53:12 PM

I think this requires broad coverage or advertising for TNG as it will increase the volume of good trade. demand for purchasing must be increased and the community needs and also support from all of them so that TNG can circulate
A1exander

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:54:21 AM

Do I understand correctly that we are talking about this company:
https://cryptototem.com/ico-mandarin-mnt/
or is it another Mandarin ?
a unique name, I do not think that the coincidence

Yes, it's definitely the same project. The slogans are identical.

At the exchange the single buy order for TNG has disappeared. Nobody wants them. Almost no trades, chat is silent for weeks. The project is essentially dead.
sokicsokic

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:57:02 AM

probably dead, no development, marketing.Nothing,I hope I'm wrong

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A1exander

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:13:59 AM

probably dead, no development, marketing.Nothing,I hope I'm wrong

It has been too long. Either the developers are deliberately doing this, trying to buy more time for hiding the funds (and themselves) or most of them have run away with the money right after the ICO and there remains one or two trying to do something.
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:27:18 AM

I think this requires broad coverage or advertising for TNG as it will increase the volume of good trade. demand for purchasing must be increased and the community needs and also support from all of them so that TNG can circulate
I agree with your thoughts, if this project extends the scope or at least offers something of interest to the community I am sure many support this project to be better than now

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
A1exander

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:24:47 AM

Hm, this projects looks great.

Or maybe they gone weeks ago, and this is only a scam project.
No news, no answer from Febreary.

Now everything points to this project being a scam. The so-called "exchange" is essentially a mock-up, there is no volume there. The developers/admins have been completely silent for more than a month. Or, as I think, there was only one person providing cover here while others have been moving funds and covering up the traces.
namtran694

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:56:24 PM

This looks very worth watching. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: