Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:59:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Highest bitcoin profit you have ever received...  (Read 2694 times)
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:24:18 PM

I think the highest profit I received was from trading Bitcoin and altcoins.

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:26:56 PM

As a crypto talker and crypto trader i have earned a lot of money til now.I cant share all of those memory but the biggest some transaction was from XRB coin sell. I have earned about $900 from XRB sell. Another biggest one is populous signature and social media campaign.Both are the best and big transaction my earning life .
Yeah trade shitcoin always give you a very huge profit ,
But it always comes with the huge risk you know that ,
Prefer to trade on an altcoin like xbc bitcoin plus or horizon coin ,
I have got more than 2 bitcoin when xbc moved up so crazy from 0.002 to 0.12 but i sell it all at 0.08 , good enough.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:17:02 PM

I can still remember before when i was paid .08 btc when i design a simple page  of my friends blog from US. My purpose at that time was to just experience designing a web then he likes it alot and paid me .08 in return and i was so happy at that time
wizardee

Activity: 666

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:45:20 PM

Most profit margins (%) will differ for each and every individual. All in all, it comes down to when you invested and how much you sold. I first invested in bitcoins in 2012, but later sold after the price dipped a little. So dumb of me... However, I have earnt most of my profits through altcoin trading, ETH specifically. I will be looking forward to investing in more altcoins and possible ICOs.
bustomi

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:22:30 AM

My highest profit in bitcoin is 0.01 from some referrals programs, but i spend it for trading and loss about 0.006 lol Grin
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:21:31 PM

I've bought some btc when it is about below 500$, imagine what's the price now. The profit is surged more than 500% and still surging more.
The oldest investor of bitcoins must be the ones with highest profit and those who not sell their bitcoins at present will absolutely surpass the previous one. The value is accelerating with time. I have heard of a twelve  year old who is now a millionaire just because of the reason that he owned bitcoins. He must have been patient and deeply interested in this technology. However, I myself am not too old in this technology.
Mtoo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:12:15 PM

as you know in all trading platforms there's a hard lesson every body tested in the beginning invest some of money that hard lesson it's  lost part of any wealth money that one let more careful when you decide to invest the best option is use signature to get Air drop or buy coin in less price and wait it for growing .
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:13:26 PM

Hi! As a newbie I am very enthusiastic in learning more about the crypto system. I have read a number of articles and a bunch of posts in this forum about the bitcoin phenomena (if some of you would agree). Since I have not yet started earning as a newbie, maybe some of you would be open as to what is the highest figure you have received in your bitcoin transaction. This would really motivate a lot of newbies in learning the potentials of bitcoin.. Thank you and God speed.  Smiley
The profit you receive depends on where you’re searching for Bitcoin; are using/claiming from faucets, Signature Campaign, Trading (risky), Gambling (very risky), Working and a lot more. Most big earners are either into Working online, Mining and Signature Campaign. I prefer work, that’s if I can get the level of work I need. I know someone that earns $40,000 worth of Bitcoin every month, just by working. So I prefer work more than signature campaign and mining. But these three are the best.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:20:35 PM

I think the highest profit I received was from trading Bitcoin and altcoins.
Your way to get from bitcoins is same like me, i was received the profit from trading altcoins
actually i don't get large of amount profit from trading altcoins,
i just get the constant profit from trading, daily, weekly and monthly although just small amount of profit but
it will be big profit in the future, right now i am trying to get big profit from invest in ICOs.
I hope can get it.  Grin
pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:32:32 PM

The highest I have received so far was say 0.045btc and that was a long time ago when the price of btc was within the $1000 range and that was the highest I got and this was due to one out of the moon gambling decision I made then. But since then and with the increase in the price of bitcoin, it seems everything is taking the down turn.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:50:31 PM

As I remember I had 0,03 BTC from one campaign for my sr. Member rank in the beginning of the year. Now such payments are in the past, but I still dream to have something similar when I will get hero member rank.
pecson134

Activity: 630

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:21:27 PM

Practically I got most of my bitcoins through signature campaigns. The highest profit I gain on my bitcoin career was only .011 on single payment per week for a certain campaign. I was hoping that I can win the grand prize on a certain site through their roll system but it is very low chance. I want to have a higher profit through trading or altcoins but I'm still afraid to take risks.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:23:17 PM

Hi! As a newbie I am very enthusiastic in learning more about the crypto system. I have read a number of articles and a bunch of posts in this forum about the bitcoin phenomena (if some of you would agree). Since I have not yet started earning as a newbie, maybe some of you would be open as to what is the highest figure you have received in your bitcoin transaction. This would really motivate a lot of newbies in learning the potentials of bitcoin.. Thank you and God speed.  Smiley

I couldn't come up with an exact figure right now but I could easily say that you could make 10x or 100x out of your money if you invested your money to BTC few years ago. What I'm trying to say here is that you will "most likely" make more money and profit if you invest to cryptocurrencies at the right time. Just plan for long term hodling and everything will be fine. In the end, this is a speculative game. Just prepare yourself that you'll make money out of thin air.  Grin
Noore Najjar

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:29:09 PM

0.1 from football gambling and i lost it all within a week also because gambling , greedy is consuming me and my brain , as a newbies i suggest you to learn many things about btc especially guide to earning some btc , if you make it to jr.member you can try joining signature campaign which is quite profitable

joganuts

Activity: 355

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:54:00 PM

Not all has the same profit earned in here, it depends on your ability or skill, knowledge and hardwork. When i'm starting here as a newbie i earned 0.01btc from gambling games (I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS) since it's very risky before i won i almost a lot of bitcoin first. So i suggest that you should keep away from gambling and stay on signature campaigns, bounties, and services. If you want to earn big profit you should just go onto trading.
There is a lot of ways to consider for a person to earn Bitcoin. So the earning may varies depending on the way on how they earn Bitcoin. For me the best way to have a bigger profit is by trading and investing. So if you want to learn how to trade it is better to apply on a signature campaign so that when you earn Bitcoin or alternative crypto-currencies you could possibly used it as a capital on you trading as you learn it on the forim while doing your posting.

Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:55:05 PM

As I remember I had 0,03 BTC from one campaign for my sr. Member rank in the beginning of the year. Now such payments are in the past, but I still dream to have something similar when I will get hero member rank.
well! You earned good profit from bitcoin and my highest bitcoin profit I have ever received was through he source of the trading on the single day I can earn almost around 0.5tc but earning through trading is entirely on your luck, because during this time I am not very familiar with bitcoin to earn good income you must have some experience and you need to be patient.
Turk Ace

Activity: 360
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 07:57:38 PM

The most profits I have made was when I invested in waves and eth. Waves I made 50% and bought a large amount. With eth I made 300% good trading.
coinzoid

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:06:09 PM

Among the withdrawals I have made I think the highest profit ever received is from one of the recent signature campaigns. I had joined Waves campaign which has lasted for about 6 weeks and gained some BTC to buy drinks Smiley
xJuturna

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:16:15 PM

Well I bought a bit around the time Mt Gox got hacked, after the huge dump of course. Needless to say because of the recent price increase (thank you Japan) I'm currently well into the green as far as profit goes. My plan is to hold on for a little while and see where it goes. I have no doubt the price will drop back down at some point here soon and I may or may not sell and rebuy before then; I'll leave the speculation for another time though  Roll Eyes
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:21:01 PM

Personally i have never felt the highest advantage of bitcoin, because i think to produce a lot of bitcoin depending on the ability it has.
I have not understood all about bitcoins Maybe i should learn a lot of gain high from BTC.
Although i never got it, but I felt a bit of a profit from bitcoin, and enough for my family's economic costs.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: