Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:13:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Avoid High Maintenance Fees [EXODUS WALLET USERS]  (Read 1336 times)
nkenken (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:19:54 AM

So I made a video on how to avoid the high maintenance fees in Exodus. The idea of this is using the Blockchain Wallet while using your funds from your Exodus wallet.

https://youtu.be/eJt87NEZrzk

Give it a thumbs up if it helped you!

*Note: this may slow down the transaction time, but many times its worth the wait than paying ridiculous amount of fees.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:40:38 PM

Well that's one of the disadvantages while using exodus wallet since you don't have the right to choose the fee on your own, and to avoid of sending huge fees I guess this time you must avoid of receiving micropayments (amounts below 0.0005 BTC).

From your video, Well what's the use of your exodus wallet after all if you will keep using blockchain to send transaction? That's a kind of something, better to use blockchain. Roll Eyes
And I suggest that stop believing from that investment scheme, you will lose your money in the end.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: