Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to  (Read 495 times)
RentGPU (OP)

Activity: 661
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:26:38 AM

How to make some buisness here on the fourm , i am thinking about many things like signature camp. And lending but i don't like both because sign.camp are very low in profitability even the high ones are shortlife , and don't like lending as there is a risk , so i think of escrow services but i need a good reputation i don't know how to build that and get some trust to start working any help with that??, i have been here in this fourm for some time and i am an old miner even before register here in the fourm , how can i get some trust here in this community to start doing some useful buisness...thank you

2016 GPU Miner

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
betudontbet

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:31:48 AM

Well you mentioned all above,

Signature Camp/ Lending / Small Stakes / Services you do / Trading Currency /

Escrow, well you can't work as escrow  something you ain't able to do unless you have a large amount of trades/trust here.
RentGPU (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:34:24 AM

Escrow, well you can't work as escrow  something you ain't able to do unless you have a large amount of trades/trust here.
So there is no zero point for the escrow service that i can start from

2016 GPU Miner
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:50:06 AM

How to make some buisness here on the fourm , i am thinking about many things like signature camp. And lending but i don't like both because sign.camp are very low in profitability even the high ones are shortlife , and don't like lending as there is a risk , so i think of escrow services but i need a good reputation i don't know how to build that and get some trust to start working any help with that??, i have been here in this fourm for some time and i am an old miner even before register here in the fourm , how can i get some trust here in this community to start doing some useful buisness...thank you

Instead  of focusing on how to get trust to start doing some useful business, you should focus on the useful business which you can offer her in the forum. If the business or service you provide is really useful, you will automatically get trust. Do not fall in the notion of manipulating trust. Offer whatever you are good at, in the beginning you may have to give a vouch or two, but it will pay you back in the long run.
RentGPU (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:00:41 AM

Instead  of focusing on how to get trust to start doing some useful business, you should focus on the useful business which you can offer her in the forum. If the business or service you provide is really useful, you will automatically get trust. Do not fall in the notion of manipulating trust. Offer whatever you are good at, in the beginning you may have to give a vouch or two, but it will pay you back in the long run.
You are right, this trust thing will come with time , if i tried to build it then it will end as fake trust and ppl see that as a scam alert , i tried to offer many mining service before here in the fourm and it all end with the trust issue and i will not try to build that myself i will leave it to the time and community

2016 GPU Miner
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:21:03 AM

I think even you earn small profits in signature campign if you have a high rank then your salary is big. Its depends on your campain if its high paying ..and also why not try to make a service to doble your income so that you can earn more cash?  It is up to you . .
Who_

Activity: 217
Merit: 107

Journalist/Copywriter https://t.me/ZoranSpirkovski

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 07:51:36 AM

Just offer what you feel like doing.

If it is escrow services, offer that. Maybe it will take a while before somebody takes you up on your offer, but make sure to put it out there without a doubt. Stay confident in your purpose. If you are an honest mediator that wants to help people do transactions in a safe and reliable manner, offer that.

Start where you are, express the fact that you haven't done this for anybody. That shouldn't stop you from pursuing what you want to do.

Zoran Spirkovski is a freelance journalist, brand strategist, and author published by CryptoBriefing, BeInCrypto, CryptoNewsNet, and NewsBlockchain. He writes about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, branding, marketing, and productivity and other stories that brew up in his mind. He writes a daily blog about the same topics at zoransp.medium.com and he regularly contributes to freelance discussion groups.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:56:59 AM

I guess just make your account so clean, and someday if your rank is good enough to be trusted by people around then for sure things will work in  your hands, also try to make some good transactions in this forum that would be a start, but honestly, it is so hard to get the trust of the people around since there were lots of scammers here just beware of that thing. Also, if you have previous transactions under this forum, i guess better have a portfolio where people can see some of your background.
Also if you want to make business here try it to post it on your own and have transactions on your own.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:00:00 AM

You are right, this trust thing will come with time , if i tried to build it then it will end as fake trust and ppl see that as a scam alert , i tried to offer many mining service before here in the fourm and it all end with the trust issue and i will not try to build that myself i will leave it to the time and community

Please don't care about guys getting fake trust from their alts. If you been trusted by highly recommended people like lutpin, lauda, mexxar, neotax and so on then the service you search for will let you allow you to earn some money. If you have investment amount with you and it is possible to do in bitcoin related business in the sense, please start and move towards it.
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:17:30 AM

Best way to earn money using this forum is provide a services (Services section) or sell good (digital-hard) , be honest in trade you will gain good profit . see this link :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:22:11 PM

Lol!
One must do a trade to receive a trust. If they didn't trade then how in the hell will they receive trust. Everybody must start from zero to level up

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
FoBoT

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:34:39 PM

The forum frown at people asking for trust because they believe trust comes naturally by your relationship with other forum members however there nare some short tips you can use to attracts trusts from other members without asking them to give you.

1, Post constructive and helpful posts.

2, Help provide solution to someone's problem by answering or pointing the person to where he/she can be assisted.

3, Offer useful money making guide for free

These are the ones i know; the trust will come naturally but dont expect it from everybody.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:54:24 PM

I guess just make your reputation good in this forum, then sooner if you make some activities or services here surely positive trust will come thru, just do not hurry yourself of that, if you want business post it here and make transaction so good and clean. Time will come you can have what you want.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:45:30 PM

Try to sell your services: maybe you know more then 1 language and can do some translation jobs, maybe you are pro in something and can give paid consultations, and so on.

Just sit and think about your skills. What you can do and sell.

Wish you best.  Smiley
raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:57:09 PM

you need to make lots of trade with reputed people.reputation not build up in one day.you need to interact with lots of people and they will know as a good man.In here all trusted people have long way to got this reputation.you can see in here legionaries rank people also scammers.So keep your good and maintain a good relation with members.once you will be a trusted member.

best luck  Smiley
Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 09:52:31 PM

The forum frown at people asking for trust because they believe trust comes naturally by your relationship with other forum members however there nare some short tips you can use to attracts trusts from other members without asking them to give you.

1, Post constructive and helpful posts.

2, Help provide solution to someone's problem by answering or pointing the person to where he/she can be assisted.

3, Offer useful money making guide for free

These are the ones i know; the trust will come naturally but dont expect it from everybody.
I agree try to offer some useful services for free and be honest to the people you get to interact and deal with. Try to be as helpful to others as you can and that way you'll earn people's trust and will build a good repute along with some good friends.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██