Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:33:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SatoshiDirect.com Exchange Bitcoins in 3 Clicks, Permanent & Reusable Addresses!  (Read 258 times)
Altcoin Exchanger (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 12:54:10 AM

SatoshiDirect.com
Instantly exchange between cryptocurrencies. Exchanges are performed as soon as the transaction is confirmed.

Generated addresses can be used forever. Each generated address is tied to a currency pair and destination address.
This means you can reuse your generated address to perform the same exchange  to the same destination address at any time.

You can exchange between these cryptocurrencies/altcoins instantly:

AMP, ANT, BAT, BCC, BNT, BTC, CVC, DAR, DASH, DCR, DGD, DOGE,
EDG, EOS, ETC, ETH, EXP, GAME, GBYTE, GNO, GNT, GUP, LBC, LSK,
LTC, LUN, MAID, MLN, NAV, NBT, NLG, PAY, PIVX, POT, QTUM, RADS,
REP, RLC, SNGLS, SNT, STR, STRAT, SWT, SYS, TIME, TRST, USDT,
WAVES, WINGS, XAUR, XEM, ZEC

To get more information on the status of your transaction, search your transaction here:

https://www.satoshidirect.com/status.php

IMPORTANT: Only confirmed transactions will appear.
You must search for the generated address (the address SatoshiDirect provided you with).

Start your exchange in just 3 clicks at
SatoshiDirect.com
Altcoin Exchanger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 10:34:24 PM

It is important to note that you must respect the then-current minimum transaction amount for each exchange direction.

This amount is displayed once you choose the exchange direction you want to generate an address for.

The system will ignore any transaction lower than that value and not exchange it, so you will lose those coins.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:51:41 PM

Can we get some info about who is behind this site ! and what is the advantage of this site vs or exchange services ? Also I want to let you know that generate an address button is not working when I press it nothing happen 
manchester93

Activity: 251
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:58:44 PM

SatoshiDirect.com
Instantly exchange between cryptocurrencies. Exchanges are performed as soon as the transaction is confirmed.

Generated addresses can be used forever. Each generated address is tied to a currency pair and destination address.
This means you can reuse your generated address to perform the same exchange  to the same destination address at any time.

You can exchange between these cryptocurrencies/altcoins instantly:

AMP, ANT, BAT, BCC, BNT, BTC, CVC, DAR, DASH, DCR, DGD, DOGE,
EDG, EOS, ETC, ETH, EXP, GAME, GBYTE, GNO, GNT, GUP, LBC, LSK,
LTC, LUN, MAID, MLN, NAV, NBT, NLG, PAY, PIVX, POT, QTUM, RADS,
REP, RLC, SNGLS, SNT, STR, STRAT, SWT, SYS, TIME, TRST, USDT,
WAVES, WINGS, XAUR, XEM, ZEC

To get more information on the status of your transaction, search your transaction here:

https://www.satoshidirect.com/status.php

IMPORTANT: Only confirmed transactions will appear.
You must search for the generated address (the address SatoshiDirect provided you with).

Start your exchange in just 3 clicks at
SatoshiDirect.com

Interesting service. I might try a few small test transactions when I get home later. I'm a little confused, though: what exchange rate are the transactions based on, and for what period of time are users guaranteed a specific price (e.g. Bitpay gives you 15 minutes)? Is there an API for your service?
Altcoin Exchanger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 11:09:07 PM

Can we get some info about who is behind this site ! and what is the advantage of this site vs or exchange services ? Also I want to let you know that generate an address button is not working when I press it nothing happen  
Thanks a lot for your feedback!

You need to provide a destination address first. We will try to make it clearer.

The main advantage is the simplicity and speed. You can have a permanent address that works to exchange from a cryptocurrency to another.

This way you don't have to wait for the deposit to be confirmed at the exchange to manually perform the exchange, since it is made automatically in the same transaction.

Interesting service. I might try a few small test transactions when I get home later. I'm a little confused, though: what exchange rate are the transactions based on, and for what period of time are users guaranteed a specific price (e.g. Bitpay gives you 15 minutes)? Is there an API for your service?
Thanks a lot for your feedback!

We try to offer the best possible exchange rate at the transaction confirmation time. Since the confirmation time is not guaranteed for any coin, it's impossible to know the rate at the time of confirmation.

We will release an API for the service later this week.
manchester93

Activity: 251
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:47:52 AM

We try to offer the best possible exchange rate at the transaction confirmation time. Since the confirmation time is not guaranteed for any coin, it's impossible to know the rate at the time of confirmation.

Makes sense (regarding waiting for network confirmation). What exchange are you using for price discovery, specifically, though? Poloniex, Bittrex? An index of more than one exchange?

Thanks.
Altcoin Exchanger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 01:13:37 AM

Makes sense (regarding waiting for network confirmation). What exchange are you using for price discovery, specifically, though? Poloniex, Bittrex? An index of more than one exchange?

Thanks.
Correct, and once the transaction is confirmed we send the exchanged funds to the destination address. This makes it much faster and convenient than having to wait for a deposit at an exchanger, then trading, then withdrawing the exchanged funds.

We base our rates on the best possible price we can offer at the time of confirmation on the major exchanges, which include Poloniex and Bittrex.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: