Print  
Author Topic: C# Code  (Read 494 times)
Filmmmakerr (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:54:05 AM

How important is this for the future? can a coin like NEO or Stratis take over Ethereum one day because of this?

Campaign Manager (2018)
BitCryp

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:43:52 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 02:59:01 AM by BitCryp

I don't know about taking over Eth but both will be up there competing with Eth , Stratis will see a huge increase in the coming weeks with breeze launch and tumblebit ,i expect to see Neo dip soon the price shot high quick most volume is people jumping on the hype which will transfer to Stratis so get in now !  Grin Grin
Check this tweet regarding c# from Stratis https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/892410796898226177
cointabo

Activity: 477

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:38:32 AM

How important is this for the future? can a coin like NEO or Stratis take over Ethereum one day because of this?

I dont think NEO or STRAT is going to 'take over' ETH, but they can be good competitors, specially NEO as it can work on all programing languages whereas STRAT is limited to C#. Also, C# is not the 'super-duper' of coding languages.
Filmmmakerr (OP)

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:41:57 AM

I dont think NEO or STRAT is going to 'take over' ETH, but they can be good competitors, specially NEO as it can work on all programing languages whereas STRAT is limited to C#. Also, C# is not the 'super-duper' of coding languages.

Isn't C# like coding for dummies? lol

Campaign Manager (2018)
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:29:50 AM

the language is not important what they do and how they have coded it is important. you may as well use anything and make it the best thing out there. and remember every language has its pros and cons, they are good in some aspects and bad in other. it is how the coder uses them.

and besides what matters is the functionality. and usage of that "code". a cryptocurrency that never leaves the exchanges may as well don't even have a code!

if by "dummies" you mean big enterprises then yeah Cheesy

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
IAmLucas

Activity: 187
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:32:21 AM

Definitely not for dummies, C# is basically the same as JAVA. C# is however more focused on the Microsoft stack running on windows, however JAVA more Linux/Open source.
callback

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:38:15 AM

C# is without doubt the most sophisticated environment for rapid development, with a coherent code base among most major platforms.
Celsiuss

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:41:17 AM

Definitely not for dummies, C# is basically the same as JAVA. C# is however more focused on the Microsoft stack running on windows, however JAVA more Linux/Open source.
C# is considered a low level language, while Java is a bit higher. Java doesn't compile to full machine code and has to be run in a JVM. Java doesn't have anything to do with Linux and open source. Java is cross platform, but it's easy to decompile, whole C# is almost impossible to decompiler.

who cares
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:49:27 AM

check out .net core which is basically .net framework, open source and multi platform and multi OS
https://www.microsoft.com/net/
https://github.com/dotnet/core
https://dotnet.github.io/

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
IAmLucas

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:35:48 AM

check out .net core which is basically .net framework, open source and multi platform and multi OS
https://www.microsoft.com/net/
https://github.com/dotnet/core
https://dotnet.github.io/

Have to admit wasn't aware of the .net 'core' side of things, I'm used to just working on the standard .net framework. It's good to see Microsoft is opening its doors more and more.
callback

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:57:58 AM

Microsoft basically just grabbed Mono/Xamarin and put their Visual Studio crap around it.
gleeedle

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:46:17 PM

C# is considered a low level language, while Java is a bit higher. Java doesn't compile to full machine code and has to be run in a JVM. Java doesn't have anything to do with Linux and open source. Java is cross platform, but it's easy to decompile, whole C# is almost impossible to decompiler.

I don't know much about coding. I've been told C# IS easier for web coding as opposed to others. Is this true?
IAmLucas

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:49:20 PM

I don't know much about coding. I've been told C# IS easier for web coding as opposed to others. Is this true?

Depends on what you want to make... if you want to make a dynamic website, you can use C# you will need to use it in conjunction with ASP.NET.

If you just want to make something static or relatively basic, HTML will be able to handle it.
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 01:02:27 PM

I think c# for stratis, lisk for java. c# is more useful for corporate level apps so stratis will be more valuable than ethereum in the long run.

Filmmmakerr (OP)

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:23:13 PM

Maybe a dumb question, but whats stopping ETH from adding the #c programming option in the future?

Campaign Manager (2018)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: