Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:34:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SiaCoin's future?  (Read 3117 times)
lukey

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:04:24 PM

I think Sia has a bright future. But I also sold my coins yesterday, as I am not really sure whether price will drop to 250 or lower, because of the article published, that they don't care about coin price - they care for the product. So all the traders will move out short term and come back at a later stage.

But their product fucking sucks. Try it. You'll know what I mean.

"fucking sucks" but in the last 30 days storage has doubled from 30TB last month too passing 70 TB.

Won't be long till the network holds 1 PB Grin 

sserugh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:22:18 AM

It need a. It more recovery time.. like a month och 1,5 to get back to the value before the BTC fork
supertee

Activity: 689
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 06:42:00 AM

The product is not that bad, there is a lot to be improved.

Passion.
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:43:57 AM

Yes backup is hard to do properly even when you don't have a distributed storage network to worry about!  Smiley  I think the software will come right.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:11:28 AM

I think SiaCoin has not attracted large investors because the altcoin has no future roadmap and developers have very little information about this altcoin. I hope in the future SiaCoin will have more information
nellz

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:58:45 AM

I think SiaCoin has not attracted large investors because the altcoin has no future roadmap and developers have very little information about this altcoin. I hope in the future SiaCoin will have more information

say that to the whales on exchanges.. you might miss the train if keeping said it impossible. this coin have potential to going up again. it just a matter time to take it up again. im still keeping some siacoin for my future. im hope this coin and other under valued coin rise again like in may. im an exchanges guy so im not believe too much what people would say. im believe what chart has given out. ether going down or going up. but still now is a perfect time to buy some siacoin if you ask me.
supertee

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 10:02:23 AM

I dropped Siacoin, went to XEL, riding the high now and then buy even more Sia at cheapter price with the wins from XEL... At least that's the plan.

Passion.
sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:05:55 AM

As I said in another post I feel like Siacoin may do good as well but it is nearly impossible to see high prices.  Max price is its opponent amazon's price. If it passes then noone would use Sia.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
supertee

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 10:09:48 AM

Then they just adjust how much sia their service costs........  Huh

Passion.
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:37:34 AM

I am in a long HOLD mode with SIA, I really think price will be 10X from now in 1 years. Remember, always do to opposite of the crowd to be successfull.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:39:26 AM

I am in a long HOLD mode with SIA, I really think price will be 10X from now in 1 years. Remember, always do to opposite of the crowd to be successfull.

Because 90% of trader always lose their money  Cool
Just need to learn how to avoid being fooled by the manipulation of the whales
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:05:35 PM

I see the SIA is in the support price to buy,save and wait in the next few weeks there may be a Pump so do it before it's too late guys  Wink
lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:49:51 PM

I am pretty apprehensive about Sia right now. I feel like there is far too many coins currently and they are selling their "official" asics now. Once those things hit the blockchain next year the total amount of coins will increase by a 1/4 EACH MONTH; each miner can apparently mine 150,000 SC a month. I think the per coin value will decrease over time, just due to sheer volume. The 5 or 6 thousand coins I am currently holding will probably be worth $0.000001 each by June of next year :\.

I used to have high hopes for SIA ... But now, I just don't know. Probably going to sell them off at the next pump.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Olivious

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:57:06 PM

The whitepaper is great and the devs are working hard but the marketvalue is in bearish, in the future this will pump to a new ATH and will keep surging.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:26:20 PM

despite the update integration of sia + minio, it doesn't attract more investors. but anyway, good job to the devs on keeping the project updated. rest assured that future of this coin is still on the right track.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Rippa84

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:15:50 PM

Once those things hit the blockchain next year the total amount of coins will increase by a 1/4 EACH MONTH; each miner can apparently mine 150,000 SC a month. I think the per coin value will decrease over time, just due to sheer volume.

Wondering where u got that from? O_o

The Blocktime is and will stay 10 Minutes. The reward decreases by 1 every Block, to a minimum of 30,000 SC per block.
Actual reward is around 180,000 per block. Thats 180,000 *144 = ~26,000,000 per day and 26,000,000 * 30 = ~777,000,000 per Month.

With a total supply of nearly 28,5 billion SC today that is more like 1/40 (so 10 times less) increase, and as already mentioned that value is contantly decreasing.
Not forgetting features like proof of burn.

As I said in another post I feel like Siacoin may do good as well but it is nearly impossible to see high prices.  Max price is its opponent amazon's price. If it passes then noone would use Sia.

That is not a problem at all, cause all u have to do ist adjusting the costs in SC.

Devs also didn't say they want the price low, they stated they want it to be stable. Renters, Hosts and Miner should have a reliable token und no pump and dump bullsh** to make day traders happy.
Growing in a healthy way, nothin more.
lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:09:59 PM

Once those things hit the blockchain next year the total amount of coins will increase by a 1/4 EACH MONTH; each miner can apparently mine 150,000 SC a month. I think the per coin value will decrease over time, just due to sheer volume.

Wondering where u got that from? O_o

The Blocktime is and will stay 10 Minutes. The reward decreases by 1 every Block, to a minimum of 30,000 SC per block.
Actual reward is around 180,000 per block. Thats 180,000 *144 = ~26,000,000 per day and 26,000,000 * 30 = ~777,000,000 per Month.

With a total supply of nearly 28,5 billion SC today that is more like 1/40 (so 10 times less) increase, and as already mentioned that value is contantly decreasing.
Not forgetting features like proof of burn.

As I said in another post I feel like Siacoin may do good as well but it is nearly impossible to see high prices.  Max price is its opponent amazon's price. If it passes then noone would use Sia.

That is not a problem at all, cause all u have to do ist adjusting the costs in SC.

Devs also didn't say they want the price low, they stated they want it to be stable. Renters, Hosts and Miner should have a reliable token und no pump and dump bullsh** to make day traders happy.

I got it from the official projected statistics of the SIA miners (Obelisk). In June of next year they are projected to mine 150,000 SC a month. Each and every asic miner sold is supposed to mine that. If even just 5000 miners are sold (initial amount being sold) that will be 750,000,000 newly mined coins each month. Which is roughly 2.5% of the total coin supply each month.

As with any ASIC -- once one is mass produced, it is copied and resold by several companies. An estimated 25-50,000 asics for SC are likely to exist by the end of 2018. Each one mining 150,000 coins a month. 7.5 Billion coins minted each month. Of the current 28 billion coins. Equal roughly 1/4 the total coin amount created each month (I realize there will be billions more coins by this time next year so you can adjust %s accordingly -- but according to your own fairy tale, there should be LESS coins this time next year -- which is not true at all btw).

Whoever told you the value is constantly decreasing, clearly hasn't been following the coin. Do a little "science" experiment and jot down the current number of coins right now. Come back tomorrow and look at the total coins -- You'll see a metric shit ton more coins tomorrow than today.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Surging Chaos

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:11:34 PM

I'm glad someone else other than me gets this.

The problem was the person who wrote that Sia article twisted the words from the Sia team and distorted their statement into assuming they wanted SC price to stay down. When in reality, the Sia team said their project is not designed as a pump and dump vessel.

Sia really needs a PR rep.
Just2102

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:34:20 PM

According to you what price can we expect by the end of the year ?
justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:37:42 PM

Sia coin is really amazing but I am not sure if they can be a competitor to dropbox and google drive, maybe it will be acquired by those big competitors in the future.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: