Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:07:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Social Signature & Avatar Campaign(full)  (Read 27014 times)
Charisse1229

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:07:09 AM

Btctalk name: Charisse1229
Current post count: 65
BTC Address: 36DrVxFAYc15iwkaSS8uUC8Y1dtjWrghic
Wear appropriate signature: Yes
Wear avatar: No
Bayyn

Activity: 210

Web Developer

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:29:31 AM

Btctalk name: Bayyn
Current post count: 156
BTC Address:    1fyuDPLLes9mE8c9QaAcf22rNWv8UbcTR
Wear appropriate signature : Yes
Thank you sir
ClvrGmr

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 09:28:53 AM

Btctalk name: ClvrGmr
Current post count: 108+1
BTC Address:3DFbWbBYki1oXjMgmvEKCWXjxikTPkECZB

If ever slots will be open i will gratefully join this campaign thank you Smiley
Steven_69

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:58:16 AM

Btctalk name: Steven_69
Current post count: 58
BTC Address: 1Nsh88i72AU1vuqPwvFXjNKabGMQgpBbCi
Slowhand26

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:55:07 AM

Hello may I ask if the Social Sig Campaign spreadsheet is already updated? If so, Starting Post # is the number of posts when we first participated in this campaign. And how about the End Post#? Is it the posts you made from Starting Post # within the week? I am just wondering because when I checked the spreadsheet, I got same Starting and End Post # and 0 qualifying posts. I hope it's not updated yet Smiley and please someone enlighten me. thank you
TyfrTR

Activity: 312
Merit: 272

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:04:12 PM

Do you count for posts in local boards? Or do you count for non-english posts?
Slowhand26

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:02:53 PM

I hope so, because most of my posts are from local boards using my native language.  And those are constructive posts. One more thing, it's not indicated on the rule post that local language is prohibited. Lets just wait for some clarification Smiley
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:20:07 PM

I hope so, because most of my posts are from local boards using my native language.  And those are constructive posts. One more thing, it's not indicated on the rule post that local language is prohibited. Lets just wait for some clarification Smiley

guys take a time to backread. because there's a moment there that has not paid because of posting on local thread, and i hope think all of the participant are aware for that. just take a look to clarify your doubt.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:57:20 PM

guys take a time to backread. because there's a moment there that has not paid because of posting on local thread, and i hope think all of the participant are aware for that. just take a look to clarify your doubt.

Local board posts are accepted as long as it is constructive.
Wait for the update of Sir Yahoo. Nevertheless, he will be the one to decide if our posts are qualified.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:05:29 PM

Wait for the update of Sir Yahoo. Nevertheless, he will be the one to decide if our posts are qualified.

he has a busy hrs by now. so no one can tell if when he will update the spreedsheet. take a look in here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2110184.120
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:10:45 PM

he has a busy hrs by now. so no one can tell if when he will update the spreedsheet. take a look in here

Yeah, another great campaign by our dearest OP. Don't worry, he has his ways. Let us just be patient. What ever the circumstances be. Be it.
Slowhand26

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:28:43 PM

Yeah, another great campaign by our dearest OP. Don't worry, he has his ways. Let us just be patient. What ever the circumstances be. Be it.

thank you for those comments, I appreciate it Smiley I even counted my posts and removed all those that are not counted and I think I got 20 posts required (if constructive local board is included). I also made some random check from the spreadsheet and some posts that were counted of users were from their local boards,  so lets see hehe. Anyway, if those are not included, I'll do my best this coming week and will take note all of my mistakes for this week. This is actually my first time to join campaign, so I'm kinda excited and still learning haha. 
dazbog835

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:50:06 PM

Btctalk name: dazbog835
Current post count: 127
BTC Address: 1BMfDKfoRHBxr5biauzhywNC5JKrFwCfba
Wear appropriate signature: yes
Wear avatar: no
Cranidos

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:58:44 PM

thank you for those comments, I appreciate it Smiley I even counted my posts and removed all those that are not counted and I think I got 20 posts required (if constructive local board is included). I also made some random check from the spreadsheet and some posts that were counted of users were from their local boards,  so lets see hehe. Anyway, if those are not included, I'll do my best this coming week and will take note all of my mistakes for this week. This is actually my first time to join campaign, so I'm kinda excited and still learning haha. 

yahoo accepts posts on local boards regardless if you posted in english or in your local language. I know someone who posts in local board using his local language and it is still counted, considering that the rule was followed. Just relax, all of your efforts are appreciated.

Cranidos

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:06:23 PM

Are i not accepted ?

If you were not quoted then it means you were not accepted.

Mr.Scott

Activity: 548
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:36:33 PM

Are i not accepted ?

If you were not quoted then it means you were not accepted.
That's right. Look around the forum, you'll find some which set for you.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 08:23:58 PM

It crystal clear written that this campaign is full and I don't know why you guys still submit your application. Why don't you check the overview of all signature campaign on here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

Jako0203

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:00:34 AM

did you got your btc already? or the btc's in the spreadsheet are the old ones?
ClvrGmr

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 01:14:08 AM

It crystal clear written that this campaign is full and I don't know why you guys still submit your application. Why don't you check the overview of all signature campaign on here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

Well you really can't say when will the slots to be open so I submitted an application for a first come first serve basis if a slot will be available. Full doesn't mean it wil be full all throughout the campaign you know.
Slowhand26

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:16:29 AM

did you got your btc already? or the btc's in the spreadsheet are the old ones?

once members got their payment, they will post it here. But I hope the spreadsheet is the old one and manager is still busy because it shows that I am not eligible for this week and 0 count for my post haha. So yeah, still hoping there will be another run to check member's eligibility for this week Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: