Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:09:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the future of bitcoin is brighter then any other currency in the world.  (Read 2241 times)
crypteris

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:22:06 PM

I stumbled upon a discussion about Bitcoin started in 2011 and the guy said something like: “I’m pretty sure that we will be rich even with such a small amount as 10 Bitcoins”. It makes me think that this is what I can say right now having an amount less than 0,5BTC. Grin
whitemacna

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:25:04 AM

Now it looks like the price is constantly rising but you have to now that it doesn't have to be always like this. Volatility is natural for bitcoin ad price gets up and down all the time. This just proves that more and more people are getting intersted in cryptocurrency. And Btc is like the most powerful currency amongst most of them because other crypto's adjust there price accordingly.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:28:52 AM

At the moment, we can noticeably see the world trending towards the Cryptocurrency markets. Bitcoin as a major entry coin into Cryptocurrency is actively being used ALL the time and as long as Cryptocurrency will exist, bitcoin will continually be relevant and its future getting brighter too.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:38:10 AM

At the moment, we can noticeably see the world trending towards the Cryptocurrency markets. Bitcoin as a major entry coin into Cryptocurrency is actively being used ALL the time and as long as Cryptocurrency will exist, bitcoin will continually be relevant and its future getting brighter too.
Yeah before knowing allot in cryptocurrency Bitcoin will be going to be a welcome for him and why human are finding crypto its because of bitcoins. Bitcoin is the one who makes the vulnerability of crypto it is the most popular and important currency in the market.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Bitcoinbanking

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 11:57:13 AM

Bitcoinbanking.site, We are a dynamic group whose main focus is to provide our clients with the best possible service.. Bitcoin Banking is a profitable and Trusted investment program, established by a strong team of highly skilled traders and investment consultants in the offline and online investment market. We put your investments in new highly remunerative innovative projects, which offers great returns along. Today our company has a professional team to develop a business. We know how much, where and when to put your investments. And we know how to achieve maximum income.We are constantly diversifying our investment portfolio and building stronger connections worldwide. When one opportunity fails you can rest assure that our strategy of diversification continues to keep our business profitable and growing. You have the opportunity right now to join a revolutionary investing opportunity that is sure to continue growing and mature into the most successful high yield opportunity today…Our Support Department is at your disposal 24 hours a day, 7 days a week……All you need to do is to , make a deposit using your most convenient payment processor and get in from time to time to withdraw profit. It is very easy and effective…. We are active in the foreign exchange trading market and endeavor to remain at the forefront of the bitcoin industry and such we can provide all our clients with strong investment choices. Invest with bitcoin banking and earn daily profits.  https://bitcoinbanking.site
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:07:08 PM

I guess it won't be right to compare bitcoin to real currencies. Bitcoin surely has the brightest future among all cryptocurrencies, bitcoin was amongst the very first of its kind and at every step, bitcoin has proved to be the best cryptocurrencies and still bitcoin tops the global market capitalization amongst all crypto's. The point is real currencies will be there for a long time but there isn't surety that how long cryptocurrencies will be around.
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:10:37 PM

I agree with you . Bitcoin is considered as the most potential market in the world as the major countries in the world are adopting Bitcoin more and this will make the Crypto market become an attractive destination for all investors . People can be free to business without being controlled by anyone
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:17:59 PM

If you have notice recently the price of bitcoin is constantly on the increase in the exchange market, today bitcoin go for as high as $3412 and still counting high in some days to come.
So my question is when do you consider the best time to sell your bitcoin or is it better to just save it for a while considering the constant rise in price.
For me if the price of bitcoin will increase and then if I have a lot of bitcoin so my plan was sell it then convert onto fiat but not all of my bitcoin and only half of it.Every person has a decission if you dont need a fiat just hold it and continue the bitcoin to grow.
Joyceshiroor
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:21:20 PM

This just proves that more and more people are getting intersted in cryptocurrency. And Btc is like the most powerful currency amongst most of them because other crypto's adjust there price accordingly. Most of the world population is getting interested in bitcoin.
jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:29:11 PM

Some people believe and understand it technology while others don,t understand but the fact is that as far as they are making profit from their investment they are helping to spread the news and as a first Cryptocurrency it has gain it grand.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:58:23 PM

Bitcoin is the most trusted and the most popular cryptocurrency in the world and the best time to sell your bitcoins is when there will be no more available bitcoins to be mined. Therefore, the value will increase because of the bigger demand from the cryptousers. It's just like economics, the value will be higher if there are fewer supply and bigger demand, vice versa. I hope this may help  Smiley 

ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:24:42 PM

Bitcoin's future brightness compared to other currencies Because there are thousands of other currency users. And they will not be able to convert those coins to local currencies. Moreover, the increase in bitcoin prices has been increasing. This is a digital currency and security is improved.
Doloready

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:06:43 PM

Because people are used to what they have been using for a long time, they are the currencies of their countries. When people get bored with something old and appear against the background of something new they have a great interest in this novelty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: